You are here
Online course introductions
Learn how to introduce yourself on an online course.
Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and tips and do the exercises.
1. Keep your introduction short and clear.
2. Say hello and give a little bit of information about yourself. Don’t say anything too private or personal.
3. You can say what you hope to get or learn.
4. Wish people good luck.
5. You don’t have to write full sentences.
6. You might use more exclamation marks (!) than in formal writing because it looks friendly.