Haz primero la actividad de ‘Preparación’. Después observa el video. Luego ve a ‘Actividad’ y procede a realizarla. Si necesitas ayuda, puedes leer la ‘Transcripción’ en cualquier momento.
Telling someone that they didn’t get the job is not an easy thing to do. Philip helps Marcia to word the rejection letter in a suitable way. Here are a few things you should do in a rejection letter.
• Address the candidate by name.
• Thank the candidate for the time, effort and interest in the company.
• Write a supportive sentence about the candidate's qualifications, experience or, at very least, enthusiasm or motivation.
• Make it clear that the reason you didn't hire the candidate was because you found someone else with better qualifications and experience.
• Offer some feedback on how they could improve their interview performance.
• Wish the candidate good luck in his or her career development.
• Close the letter formally with "sincerely" or "best wishes."
• Sign your name, including your title.