Privacy and Cookies Policy
Registration and privacy
Registration on this site allows you to interact fully with other users as well as add comments and join in discussions. If you register on this site:
- you can always access, change or delete the information you provide;
- we will only send you emails that let you know when somebody responds to your question or comments on the site;
- your personal details will only be used by the British Council.
When you register we ask for certain information from you (e.g. email address, country, username). We will only use this information:
- for administration procedures, such as when you need a replacement password;
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide;
- to monitor site statistics (e.g. number of registered users per country).
When you register you can also choose to receive updates on British Council activity in your country or region. If you choose yes, your personal details will only be used by the British Council.