Everyday objects

Learn words for everyday objects by doing these exercises.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Sun, 17/10/2021 - 03:46

Previously, when I was worked i was carried bag with small purse , phone , glasses and key of the house also . Inside my bag i was Putting cream lotion for my dry skin to used after i wash to pray. I miss my collogues , but I am not back , I am searching new job .

Submitted by joselo on Tue, 17/08/2021 - 01:09

I work with a computer every day and I need to wear glasses to avoid my eyes getting tired. I use a wallet to carry my money and credit cards. Sometimes I lose my keys and have to look for them around my house to be able to go out. I can not imagine my daily life without my smartphone. It is just like another part of my body.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 03/05/2021 - 13:14

I noticed I didn't have my card with me at the time of payment.... OMG.... I came back later. ;(

Submitted by amr mohamed on Sat, 01/05/2021 - 16:16

When i go out, I put a backpack on and sunglasses. Also, i carry my phone and never use wallets i don't know why?

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 01/05/2021 - 15:00

I carry my mobile phone...., wait a minute, .... I think it's a smartphone. Which is which?? Do you guys know the difference??
I think the difference is that you can do more things with a smartphone than with a phone. A smartphone is like a computer that allows you to call somebody else among many other things such as sending messages or browsing the internet.

Submitted by zezosameh on Sat, 01/05/2021 - 00:02

When I go out, I carry my wallet, purse, and my mobile phone. I'm a student so I don't need a briefcase.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 14:02

Recently, I don't carry a purse, because I rarely use cash. ;)

Submitted by mstfks on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 10:10

When I go out, I carry my mobile phone, wallet, keys, backpack, sunglasses.

Submitted by Nader Ahmed on Wed, 31/03/2021 - 13:38

When you go out, I take with me my laptop, my mobile phone, my wallet, my briefcase to keep my documents, my car keys, and especially my glasses I can't read without them.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Mon, 29/03/2021 - 16:52

When I go out to work I often carry several things.I carry a rucksack to store a notebook, a folder, pens, pencils, a wallet, a cell phone, house keys and glasses. I also carry a comb, toilet paper, a small mirror and some fruit in my backpack.

Submitted by alvarovalle on Fri, 12/03/2021 - 02:49

I prefer carry a rucksack more than a briefcase!

Submitted by mostafa99 on Tue, 09/02/2021 - 22:56

I usually carry my mobile phone, wallet, and rucksack

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 09/02/2021 - 14:14

I don't carry neither a computer, a landline, nor a mobile phone. I carry a smartphone which includes an e-wallet. ;)

Submitted by Leila77 on Tue, 09/02/2021 - 08:53

When I gout out, I usually, carry my mobile phone, my glasses, a wallet, a purse, and the keys.

Submitted by Mone on Sat, 30/01/2021 - 16:21

When I go out I need lots of things in my bag. I have a wallet and a purse. I wear contact lense and I need glasses to read a brochure or a menu. I also have my mobile phone with me. Last but not least I need my car keys. So my bag is full of importent things.

Submitted by zabiullah on Fri, 25/12/2020 - 05:15

thanks a lot... some people try to carry out some essentail things for example; mobile phone, identity card, wallet, purse, glasses ect... when they go out. , but when i go out for shoppings, work or go for reluxing, i always get my phone, wallet, and money.

Submitted by Goookhairy on Fri, 25/12/2020 - 03:34

When I got to work, I use my computer and my mobile phone. Usually I do not keep my wallet when I go out.

Submitted by Ayuloraine sit… on Tue, 17/11/2020 - 03:29

when i go out, i carry my mobilephone, purse, wallet

Submitted by Eswar on Fri, 06/11/2020 - 08:41

When i go out i would carry wallet and car keys to go for Work And definitely phone i will take it.

Submitted by Optimist on Thu, 29/10/2020 - 20:49

Now most of the things described in the lesson can replace a smartphone - this is a phone + computer + wallet + ticket + key + many more functions. I always carry it with me .

Submitted by Maff on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 17:54

I usually carry my cell phone and my wallet with money

Submitted by César Ortiz Romero on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 17:36

When I go out, I like to carry my phone and headphones, as well as my wallet and keys

Submitted by Brian H.A on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 15:54

I usually carry my glasses, my wallet and a backpack with my keys and my phone when I go out

Submitted by Yemina on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 02:41

Whenever I go out I carry glasses, my house keys, my phone and sometimes a backpack.

Submitted by Htet Htet Wint… on Sat, 26/09/2020 - 17:29

When I go out, the most important thing that I take is my phone and purse. I always take my rucksack too. In this, there are my umbrella , water bottle and junk foods.

Submitted by Selvi on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 08:14

When I go out, I carry my phone, keys and purse. In my purse there are some cash, credit cards and backup home key. Becouse sometime I could forget my keys at work and I woudn't go in the house so I carry extra key in my purse. Also I carry a bottle of water, I drink alot of water and I don't want to buy water in plastic bottle because of ecological reasons. I don't like hearing stranger people's conversation, traffic voice etc. So I always take my earpiece with me for listening music or podcasts. Nowadays I bring napkins, hand sanitizer and sugical mask.

Submitted by bambangarynugroho on Wed, 02/09/2020 - 05:51

when i go out always carry phone as tool comunication and anticipation if somethink happened

Submitted by karimsabri on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 01:48

When I go out I take everyday in my pocket my wallet.

Submitted by yasamin on Mon, 17/08/2020 - 13:21

Usually I carry smell bag , i put in it mobile phone , money and my lipstick .

Submitted by Eswar on Wed, 08/07/2020 - 11:10

if i wanted to go out, i would like to bring rucksack and put my mobile int omy pocket and wallet for credit card information.

Submitted by Asni on Tue, 16/06/2020 - 22:44

I usually use a handbag to carry the things I need, money, the keys of my house, tissues, cards, my mobilephone, etc.

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 11:29

When I go out, I always carry my wallet, my phone, my keys and my identification badge because I live in a dormitory.

Submitted by David Ortiz on Sat, 30/05/2020 - 05:50

When i go out i always carry: My mobile phone My keys an my glasses

Submitted by Natali G on Wed, 20/05/2020 - 15:09

When I go to the outside I take: - my wallet; - my mobile phone; - my sunny glasses (if I have sunny day)))))); - and my keys.

Submitted by Arturito870202 on Wed, 20/05/2020 - 12:30

normally i bring with me: - keys - rucksack - wallet - cell phone

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 16:15

I always go out because I have to go to school (lol). When going out, the objects I carry is my rucksack including a lot of things like laptop, earphone, books, notebook, note, pen, pencil, face mask, keys, power bank, and particularly my cellphone

Submitted by anish on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 10:58

Hi everyone, I am an English teacher, so if you need help feel free to contact me.

Submitted by Tran Ngoc on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 11:34

Hello Sir, I don't understand when we must to use THAT: For example two sentences bellow: - This is a bag that you put on your back. - This is a small suitcase we use to carry things for work. => Could we use THAT in the second one: This is a small suitcase THAT we use to carry things for work Thank you for your explain Ngoc

Hello Tran Ngoc

This is explained on our Relative clauses page -- see the section called Omitting the relative pronoun. Could you please have a look there? If you have any other questions after reading that, please don't hesitate to ask us again.

All the best

Submitted by Sergei Baskakov on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 15:45

When I need to go out, I take my rucksack and put my mobile phone, house keys and wallet in it. I don't need a lot of stuff in my rucksack because I don't like to take too much with me.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 18:40

It can depends for what reason I go out. If I just go out to walk or to go to the market for example, I just bring my mobile phone, keys and my wallet. If I go out to work, I carry in additional my briefcase which contains my laptop, my glasses and my papers work.

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Mon, 13/04/2020 - 19:10

When am going out I carry the following: - Mobile phone. - Wallet. - Rucksack and - Keys.

Submitted by ghazala faraz on Sun, 12/04/2020 - 11:58

When i go out i just carry purse, glasses and cellphone.

Submitted by marzieh on Fri, 10/04/2020 - 13:48

when I go out I do carry my rucksack, home keys, and purse.

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 21:54

I usually wear keys at home, the car keys, computer in the briefcase, my wallet everydays, purse too, my phone it is very important.

Submitted by Maria Shams on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 18:21

I don't carry many things; only rucksack, wallet and keys.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 08/03/2020 - 12:14

I don’t carry a landline, a computer, and a contact lens case!

Submitted by vivi chao on Sat, 07/03/2020 - 19:00

I always carry briefcase and key when I go to office.

Submitted by Sohelabed on Sun, 01/03/2020 - 06:04

i daily uses a lot things from those, at morning when i get out for office i take keys, wallet, rucksack, i don't use glasses , mobile phone, then ticket for bus etc.