Air travel

Do the exercises to improve your vocabulary for air travel.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)

Submitted by domanhduy090999 on Fri, 29/03/2019 - 14:18

i travel by air once a year on my summer holidays. the longest flight lasted about 3 hours

Submitted by Wendara on Thu, 28/03/2019 - 17:26

I haven't travelled. This is a nice exercise

Submitted by ABDOULAYE DIABATE on Thu, 28/03/2019 - 17:14

i have never traveled by plane.

Submitted by jcsj1172 on Thu, 28/03/2019 - 09:00

Yes I have travelled by air to a lot of places. I am from Malaga Spain and I've always travalled to europe countries, I think the longest fly was to Oslo in Norway, when I was Working in a Telecomunication Norway Company, the company was in Spain in the PTA of Andalucia in Malaga. I had to take two planes one from Malaga to Zúrich and other from Zúrich to Oslo.

Submitted by Nusaiba Mohamed on Sat, 16/03/2019 - 18:13

i don't know how can i do the task4
Hello Nusaiba Mohamed To do this task, you have to always click or press on the small hand in the right corner of the boxes to move the words. If that doesn't work for you, please let us know! All the best Kirk The LearnEnglish Team

Submitted by Nusaiba Mohamed on Sat, 16/03/2019 - 17:42

I have never taken air travel before, but I hope so soon and i think it well be so good and amazing

Submitted by Mola Mola on Sat, 09/03/2019 - 11:07

I normally flight only between 1- 2 hrs. I never been flight to anywhere far, but I wish to experience the long flight too.

Submitted by ghiffari.aulia on Sat, 09/03/2019 - 10:16

The longest flight i have taken was a flight to Saudi Arabia. I went there to perform Umra with my father and twin brother. The flight was directed to Jeddah airport. The aircraft's cabin was so cold; fortunately, the passengers were given a blanked so they could sleep comfortably. Also, we were served by good meals and we could ask for a drink if we were thirsty. The in-flight entertainment was amazing. It contained many good new films. Apparently, those convenience made us forgot the long trip time.

Submitted by bjalalimt on Wed, 06/03/2019 - 18:41

Yes, of course. The longest one as I remember was Tehran to pecan, It is about 8 hours long, so boring and I was so exhausted and in the last hour, I just thought about when I land and go for smoking outdoors. though when I arrived just jumping out smoking and in coming back to airport salon, I remembered that I didn't grab my wallet and it makes me freaked out.

Submitted by jelm48 on Tue, 05/03/2019 - 15:44

I have taken a flight from Pereira to Florencia. That trip was twenty years ago.

Submitted by Tetiana1 on Mon, 04/03/2019 - 21:54

Yes, I have. My longest flight was last fall I traveled to Spain. There weren't a direct flight to Valencia from Kyiv and I had to wait my change in Paris for 6 hours. So I was in the heaven not so long then in the Paris Airport))))

Submitted by Bhumika on Mon, 04/03/2019 - 13:55

Yes. I have. My first and longest flight was from India to Glasgow. It was flight about 13 hour. Unfortunately, Our flight was cancelled. Airport staff arranged us another flight which took around 25-26 hour. we were extremely tired.

Submitted by Tien1610 on Tue, 26/02/2019 - 16:04

Yes, I have taken my longest flight when I came back to my country in Vietnam. It takes about 12 hours on plane.

Submitted by Risiene on Tue, 26/02/2019 - 00:31

Yes, I think the most longest flight I took was from Sao Paulo to Santiago.

Submitted by Lucien on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 21:57

I didn't do the task 4 because we can't put more one word in the box. When you want to add a word into the box the first move away

Hello Lucien,

To add a second word to a box, please drop it onto the box itself rather than onto one of the words already in the box. If you drop a word onto another words, the words will swap places. If you drop a word onto the box (which should change colour when you select a word) then you will add the new word without swapping.

First time, i also like you. After, i understood operation mechanism. You can put items below other items. But don't click on above item.

Submitted by paulystano on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 21:17

The longest flight I got was to New Zealand, about 17 hours inside the airplane. It was so far but there was many tasty meals during the flight.

Submitted by Maria_H on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 15:28

The longest I ever flown was from Helsinki to Tokyo.

Submitted by Maria_H on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 15:22

I like to fly. Soon I'm flying to Cork, in Ireland, to visit my son who is studying at Cork University.
Profile picture for user Lianna

Submitted by Lianna on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 11:42

Yes , the longest flight was from Yerevan to London .
Profile picture for user LANG

Submitted by LANG on Sun, 24/02/2019 - 14:38

I travelled by air in other years. It took 1 hour and 45 minutes from HCMC to THANHHOA province - my hometown. It was delayed 1 hour and I was tired. I don't like flying, it takes a lot of time for waiting, almost flights here are delayed at least 1 hour, Vietnamairlines is the best in our country, however their flights are usually delayed too,

Submitted by RENIA THEODOROPOULOU on Thu, 21/02/2019 - 22:51

The biggest flight I ever had was from Athens to London before a few years.It was a realy good flight with my husband and my son to meet a good friend of mine who lived there.
Profile picture for user Abdul Rahman

Submitted by Abdul Rahman on Thu, 21/02/2019 - 09:41

How can I change my language level?

Submitted by Paola noble on Wed, 20/02/2019 - 01:56

I have travelled by air several times inside my country. The flights were short only for one hour.
Profile picture for user iEdd

Submitted by iEdd on Tue, 05/02/2019 - 19:24

The longest flight I have had was Bogotá - Madrid, last year. It was about ten hours. But, if I add the other connections, I flew 15 hours certainly between Madrid, Lisbon, and Cologne. It was an rich experience.

Submitted by waiphyo on Mon, 28/01/2019 - 15:24

Yes, the longest flight was Yangon to Hongkong and it took around 3 hr.
Profile picture for user Sasi

Submitted by Sasi on Sat, 26/01/2019 - 11:32

Yes I have, my longest flight was from HCMC to Hanoi

Submitted by IgorsBF on Thu, 24/01/2019 - 19:54

Yes I have. My longest flight was from Riga to Lisbou.

Submitted by elobied on Thu, 24/01/2019 - 14:37

what is the difference between warranty and guarantee ?

Hi elobied

Most people use these words interchangeably, in other words, to mean the same thing. From the perspective of the law, however, I believe there are some differences. If you do an internet search for 'difference between warranty and guarantee' I'm sure you can find several explanations that go into detail on this.

All the best

Submitted by Nimsu on Thu, 24/01/2019 - 00:00

Yes, I have travelled by air. My longest flight is from the UK to Mali

Submitted by AnkeDortmund on Wed, 23/01/2019 - 11:39

I have travelled by plane a lot. Twice times I have taken long flights one to Bangkok and the other one to Pueto Plata.

Submitted by nadinin on Fri, 18/01/2019 - 22:30

I have travelled two times by air.My longest flight that I have taken was to Vigo , Spain.

Submitted by Adrak81 on Thu, 17/01/2019 - 21:16

Yes I have,the longest one was from turkey to ejept.

Submitted by Lucien on Fri, 11/01/2019 - 20:37

Yes I have. The longest flight I have taken from Paris to Los Angeles
Profile picture for user mustafa90

Submitted by mustafa90 on Fri, 11/01/2019 - 14:15

I traveled two times when I was kids, I want to travel again

Submitted by Joneslau on Fri, 11/01/2019 - 11:23

Yes,I have travelled several times by air.The longest flight I have taken was from YinChuan to Nairobi,transferred from Dubai International Airport.

Submitted by mina88 on Wed, 09/01/2019 - 07:41

Hello. Sometimes I travel by air. My longest flight was for 3 hours.

Submitted by Gene on Tue, 08/01/2019 - 22:27

Yes, I already travelled by air. I tried the international and domestic flights for a couple of times and it's always amaze me. The longest flights that I experienced was about 14 hours trip going to U.S. together with my family and it was a very exhausting flight when we arrived in our destination.

Submitted by Luis Da Luz on Tue, 08/01/2019 - 15:24

Hey guys, sure I have travelled several times and my longest flight was from Caracas to Madrid.

Submitted by Pattynasta on Sun, 06/01/2019 - 15:24

Yes, I had indeed, many times. The longest flight I haven taken was from Brazil to London, it took around 12 hours, because was a directly flight.

Submitted by AKD on Sat, 05/01/2019 - 13:52