Learn words for things in bathrooms by doing these exercises.

Submitted by ali1891 on Sun, 28/11/2021 - 13:24

There is one bathroom in our house, our bathroom don't have bath. there is a shower and tap and washbasin in our bathroom.

Submitted by dariowins on Fri, 28/05/2021 - 08:49

My flat it isn't big because in Madrid flats are usually small. It's only have one bathroom with a toilet, a washbasin, one tap, a bath and shower. In my bathroom there are several towel for drying our body and hand. I have in it shampoo and soap for both, body and hand.

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Sun, 04/04/2021 - 13:13

Yes our bathrooms have toilet and washbasin mats and there are stands fixed on the walls for towels and toilet rolls. There are two bathrooms in our house.

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Fri, 02/04/2021 - 23:41

Yes, our bath rooms have toilet and wash basin mats and there are stands fixed on the walls for towel and toilet rolls. There are two bath rooms in our house.

Submitted by cittàutopica on Wed, 24/03/2021 - 11:28

In my bathroom, which I use alone, there are a washbasin, a toilet, a bidet and a shower (I prefer that over the bath, especially for using water sparingly). Furthermore I have put a small wardrobe, a coat rack, a big mirror, a stool and two laundry basket. Additionally I have hunged some paintings and I have put two plants and a a table lamp above the wardrobe.

Submitted by Bau on Fri, 05/02/2021 - 15:33

There is just only one bathroom in my house. But it is really a big one for four people. It is very important for our life everyday to use it. There are many things such as : bath, shower, washbasin, towels, shampoos, toilet,...in it.I enjoy so much to lay down in the bath and it helps me relaxing after being tired at work.

Submitted by sinuhe69 on Mon, 07/12/2020 - 09:17

We have 4 bathroom and a restroom (if one want to be exact because one can not bath/shower there). The extra things not mentioned here are the heaters, shelves and cabinets where one can store many things for use in the bathrooms. It’s also interesting to know the broad variety of words for the bathrooms used around the world. In some countries for example, WC (probably an abbreviation for water closet) is very popular. In the Philippines, restroom is more widely used. In Britain, I believe loo is the word used for toilet.

Submitted by BlaiChan on Mon, 30/11/2020 - 15:39

We've got a separated bathroom and toilet in my current flat. I share it with my flatmates. Apart from the bath, there are lots of stuffs in there such as shower, washbasin, mirror, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and so on.

Submitted by AprilApple on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 12:37

Currently in my rented apartment, I have only one bathroom which I share with my housemates. We have a toilet, a wash basin, a mirror and a shower in the bathroom. We use it every morning and night before and after work.

Submitted by Ayuloraine sit… on Wed, 18/11/2020 - 04:00

In my bathroom i have a fan., water temperature, and i used the fan when i take a bath with warm water. And in my house we have 3 bathrooms.

Submitted by carrascodark on Sun, 01/11/2020 - 19:17

I have two bathrooms in my house, which have two floors. In the first floor we have a small bathroom with a washbasin, a shower and a toilet, also a mirror and an stantery lie in the wall. In the second floor the bathrooms is more bigger, we can see a bath, a washbasin, a toilet, and a stantery where save towels, sheets and shoes, and then we have a small washbasin, if I can see in this way, that we use for wash our foots.

Submitted by Clitus on Fri, 23/10/2020 - 11:44

We,altogether 4 members, share the the bathroom as we have one and only bathroom in our house.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Sun, 18/10/2020 - 15:22

no it is same we have three bathrooms in our house

Submitted by flavie.A on Thu, 08/10/2020 - 00:42

My kids and I share one bathroom in a three room apartment,which can be very funny at times for we sometimes want to have a bath at thesame time, especially on summer days. We have a combined bath and shower with a wash basin on the side. There is also a great mirror above the wash basin and another mirror on the cupboard where we keep all the needed stuff for our daily cleaning. We have two cups in which we put both our toothbrushes and toothpaste respectively. Our bathroom is not that wide but we manage it allthesame.

Submitted by Pola on Fri, 02/10/2020 - 17:24

I and my family living in a small house and we've got only one bathroom in our house bathroom we've got a shower, toilet and washbasin.

Submitted by Yemina on Tue, 15/09/2020 - 16:29

In my house we have two bathrooms, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor, both are simple, it has a toilet, sink, mirror, shower, and on a shelf there is toilet paper, toothbrush, paste, paper, shampoo , soap and towels

Submitted by Marcos on Tue, 15/09/2020 - 15:13

There is a large bathroom in my home. I live in a small farm and has sufficient space there. Inside of my bathroom there are some things such as toilet, washbasin, mirror and a towel rack.

Submitted by dhmino on Tue, 01/09/2020 - 10:30

There are two bathrooms in my flat - one with a bath and one with a shower. In addition to the things mentioned above, we have drawers with cleaning products and washing machine in the bathroom with bath, which is quite common in my country.

Submitted by Asni on Sun, 23/08/2020 - 20:52

In my house, there is only one bathroom. My bathroom is quite spacious, but it doesn't have a bath, it has a shower instead. Moreover, there is a washbasin and a toilet. As there is enough room for more things, we took advantage of that to install a washing machine and a shoe cupboard. Also, it contains shelves which are really useful, they gather a lot of cleaning and cosmetic and bath products.

Submitted by Daniela Zapata on Thu, 20/08/2020 - 21:48

There are 4 bathrooms in my home, It´s a spacious place. It has one cabinet, under the washbasine, and a huge mirror. Also, there is a towel rack beside the shower. In the rigth side of the toilet there are paper toilet and a wastebasket. The shower has a glass door.

Submitted by John A. on Thu, 20/08/2020 - 18:09

I have most of those items in my bathroom but my favorite one is the bath. Be able to relax after an hard working day is just perfect.

Submitted by Fernando Belmonte on Sun, 26/07/2020 - 15:15

Including all those items, I don´t use my bath because I believe that I can waste a lot of water, just including some drawers to keep our supplies in the bathroom, there´s anything that they forgot to mention. As an opinion, I don´t use the word washbasin, instead of, I prefer ocuppying sink.

Hello Fernando,

Yes, in North American, people are much more apt to say 'sink' instead of 'washbasin', which is more common the British English.

Submitted by M.Saleh on Mon, 13/07/2020 - 22:43

My bathroom is simple, it has a toilet, washbasin and shower. I ain't have another bathroom in my flat.

Submitted by RoRoAs on Thu, 02/07/2020 - 02:08

In my house there are one bathroom where you can find a toilet, toilet papers and a washbasin, there are also a bath with a shower and shampoo.

Submitted by FAISAL RAZZAQ on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 08:40

I have three bathrooms in my house , the main bath room has all above things except bath and we use water instead of toiletpaper for cleaning .

Submitted by crossjox on Thu, 25/06/2020 - 04:42

Yes, it does. My bathroom have no bath, washbasin, mirror, and shower. Owh, it also have no toilet paper because my toilet is the squat (?) one.

Submitted by Dilnoza Sulaymonova on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 15:02

I have only one bathroom.

Submitted by Adri on Mon, 08/06/2020 - 12:54

In my house only there is one bathroom, but is big. My bathroom have a shower and two washbasin with big mirror. Also, there is one toilet and toilet paper obviously. Each member of family has their toothbrush, but toohtpaste we share it.

Submitted by Ainura_85 on Mon, 01/06/2020 - 08:16

I have one middle bathroom. There are washbasin, large mirror, toilet and a bath where I can lie and relax. I enjoy my bathroom.

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Mon, 25/05/2020 - 04:17

No. It doesn't. It's only one.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 08:42

I just live in a flat that I shared with my friends, it is really small and tiny so the bathroom is also small >

Submitted by bony on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 20:14

I live in a small apartment, so I have one bathroom .Sometime, I feel I can not move inside it .I put the washing machine in it because I do not have space in my apartment.

Submitted by bony on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 19:58

I have one bathroom. It contains bath, shower, washbasin and toilet .

Submitted by shahem on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 11:14

My bathroom has a toilet, washbasin and a shower. I live alone in a small department.

Submitted by Alissa on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 22:31

As i live in the small appartement, i have just one bathroom. I feel comfortable in my bathroom because there is a bath where i can relax after a hard day of work. Everyday i wake up early to take my time in the bathroom, i take my shower, use the washbasin to brush my teeth with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I try to keep my bathroom always clean, there is always the toilet paper and a fresh towel.

Submitted by Majdii on Fri, 17/04/2020 - 13:19

my house contain one bathroom, it's big we have a bath and shower we have also shower bassin i take shower evry day but i use bath one for week for relaxing we have a toilet and a tap for toilet because in my country we use water to clean not paper we have also a shower bassin when i wash my face and i clean my tooth..

Submitted by MariaNawaz on Tue, 14/04/2020 - 07:31

You can include a soap dish, toothbrush holder, hanger, bucket, and a lota (kind of water pot or vessel. It is used in Asian countries). And there is only bathroom in my house.

Submitted by idenizoz on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 06:45

Does your bathroom have anything different? How many bathrooms are there in your house? There is a one bathroom in my house. In this bathroom, there is a shower cabin, not a bath. So i can't lie down to relax :) My washbasin is very small so I have a hard time while washing my hands and face or it gets hard when brushing my teeth.

Submitted by ss on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 01:48

Our house consist of Three bathrooms. One room is with a attach bathroom and other is common for the members of the house. These bathrooms are styled as per the requirements. The attached bath room has a washbasin, shower, geyser and a toilet. Second bath room has a shower but no toilet or wash basin. The sole purpose of the bath room is to have shower and the third bathroom has a toilet. Washbasin is situated just at the enterance of these two rooms

Submitted by Grazia on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 15:01

in my house there is only one bathroom and it's similar to that described, except for the Bath. The different thing I have is a bidet, that is a sort of low washbasin in front of the toilet. We use It to wash our behind after sh.........

Submitted by rpikeri on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 21:35

My bathroom does not consist of anything different. I have three bathrooms, for in case I have sleep overs.

Submitted by THUY DUNG on Mon, 30/03/2020 - 07:43

There are 2 bathroom in my house. But it is quite small because my apartment is not big. They both has no bath. In my country, just a little house has bath in the bathroom.

Submitted by Nourhan Almoghazy on Mon, 30/03/2020 - 03:46

i have two bathrooms one of them without bath and the other has it and towel,washbasin

Submitted by Daudau0601 on Sat, 28/03/2020 - 02:10

there are one toilet, one washbasin, one shower, one tap,one mirror in my bathroom. i have some thing such as: soap, shampoo, towel,... But i want to have a bath to take a shower comfortably

Submitted by theguest22 on Sun, 22/03/2020 - 12:33

I have four bathrooms in my house , all has shower and toilet and all these materials that need in any bathroom like soap,shampoo,but the washbasin out the bathroom directly when you come out you find it and towel , no one of them has bath
all these materials= toiletries no one of them has bath= none of them there are more corrections but I do not know how to do it. I leave them for Admin .

Submitted by piyush_bpin on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 15:40

We have a big house on the top of the hill area. It has two floors. On first floor we have a spacious hall and next to it is a kitchen. Just behind the kitchen we have backyard we grow routine organic seasonal vegetables and herbs. On ground floor we have a bathroom attached with toilet. It has a latest technology facility such as Jacuzzi tub, sophisticated tap system, environmental friendly flushing system, and full of luxurious toiletries. On the first floor we have two separate toilets each attached with guest's bedroom. Both of them are not as luxurious as the ground floor one but they provide basic amenities and serve the purpose.

Submitted by Scommel on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 14:40

there is a single bathroom in my house you can take a bath or a shower .