A study timetable

Read a study timetable for a week in summer school in England to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

19.00 Swimming Football tournament Cinema
21.00 Free time Free time Free time

Thursday to Sunday

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

9.00

Grammar Vocabulary Grammar Late breakfast
10.00 English skills: Speaking English skills: Listening Progress test English skills: Writing
11.00 Games with English Drama Drama Preparation for excursion
12.00 Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch
13.00 Project class Project class Theatre trip Excursion to local castle or museum
15.00 Circus skills Mountain biking
17.00 Free time Free time
18.00 Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner
19.00 Bowling Talent show Disco Free time / packing
21.00 Free time Free time Free time Free time / packing

Submitted by ANOUAR on Mon, 08/11/2021 - 10:52

Yes I would like to go to this kind of school because it hasn't alot of boring courses...

Submitted by ayaabdo on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 05:44

Yes, I would. It will save my time in learning on my own and makes me more productive.

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Thu, 21/10/2021 - 11:19

yes, because there are many interesting activities in school. It can help me more active

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 15:22

Yes, I like this schedule this schedule is very intersting. When I was in school no extra activities only study this time I was so bored on my school.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Thu, 09/09/2021 - 15:55

I like the summer school because you can practice many activities and improve english skills

Submitted by Anubis on Sun, 29/08/2021 - 20:47

I love going to school but I hate it when it has difficult subjects or I don't understand them, like Everything related to about Math.

Submitted by Marce-English on Sun, 23/05/2021 - 13:18

I would love to go to school like this with these schedules so I would turn on, very well the English language.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Fri, 14/05/2021 - 03:05

Yes, I would like to have the opportunity. This school is amazing, because we improve our academic skills and personal skills. I love visiting the city, the tournaments, the classes of english.etc.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Tue, 04/05/2021 - 13:34

Absolutely, I'd like to this schedule very much. My english speaking is very weak. And I intersted this time table. This time table enhance my skills. Second thing I'm not going to past.

Submitted by PuenteD on Fri, 23/04/2021 - 01:14

I like study and of course I enjoy very much one opportunity like this...

Submitted by DarwinM on Sat, 10/04/2021 - 21:54

Yes, I would. I've never gone to a school like that, so I think it'd be interesting because of that amazing timetable which has a lot of fun activities. Also, it's a good oportunity to improve my English skills.

Submitted by amola on Sun, 04/04/2021 - 17:42

No, I finished school about 7years ago ,and I just want to work on my skills specially in english.

Submitted by Giuliana on Sun, 21/03/2021 - 21:13

yes, absolutely yes. I would like have this study timetable obviously not exactly this but i like when i do a lot of thing in a day. Clearly i would like have a study time or list of to do depending of my activities but i hope that it be like this or similar. always respecting my free time :)

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 20/03/2021 - 22:00

I would like to go to a school like this one because there I can learn English and get to know the English culture.

Submitted by mirtha on Thu, 18/03/2021 - 19:56

No, these not work for me. The schedule have not any day to rest and spend time with the family. So... Do I have to packing on Sunday and come back next day? It is ridiculous, what time I am going to unpack, wash my clothes and packing again?

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Tue, 16/03/2021 - 23:20

Absolutely yes. It is a great schedule. When I was at school I had only lesson, and hadn't any activities.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 20:58

Yes of course. This kind of school would helps me to improve my English performance. I would think in English all day, and maybe I could to learn more quickly. I hope having this opportunity one day. :)

Submitted by Malahat on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 21:09

I interested to go this school; because there is an opportunity to improve my English skills and find good friends. With practicing and fun, my speaking and listening will be better certainly.

Submitted by PARIMALA MADIAZHAKAN on Mon, 08/03/2021 - 04:43

Yes I like to go this school, it's because there are a lot of interesting activities about English that can make me more enjoyable.

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Tue, 02/03/2021 - 02:31

Yes,I'd like to go to this kind of school. because there are not only English classes but also lot's of interesting activities! this school seems good to get along with new friends.

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 24/02/2021 - 10:06

definitely, i would like participate this program.because it is very useful and interesting.

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Wed, 17/02/2021 - 21:34

Of course, I would like to go to that schoool, since it has several and interesting activities for learning English.

Submitted by Jalalutheen on Tue, 16/02/2021 - 14:36

Yes,I would definitely like to go to a school like this, because I want to improve my English language skills.

Submitted by Sim on Mon, 15/02/2021 - 19:11

I like this kind of school because you don't study always in class, you learn and practice the language while you practice sports, visit new place, meet friends in a disco or when you go to see a show for example. This is the wright method to learn and improve English in a fun way.

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Thu, 11/02/2021 - 02:07

personally, i am glad if i can to go to school like that, because that school has interesting different project each day that can improve my english skill. The reason why i glad to have school like that not onlu cause the language practice, the other reason are the fun activities at the school. So i can get a good time and also can improve my english and other talent skill. *ps : please correct my english, because your correction helps me a lot to proofread and improve my english

Submitted by estefhanypln on Wed, 03/02/2021 - 02:00

I like the page is very funny and the school helps with my English skills

Submitted by Ginna Chamorro Yosa on Tue, 02/02/2021 - 17:21

I would like to go to that school, since they have a variation in the weekly activities, and they practice English a lot to improve it.

Submitted by farhan insan kamil on Thu, 28/01/2021 - 04:44

i love school

Submitted by Leila77 on Wed, 20/01/2021 - 14:31

I would like to go to a school like this because it's a good opportunity to learn English and have at the same time.

Submitted by In on Fri, 15/01/2021 - 09:36

I would like to go to a school like this because they have many different activities and a good program,

Submitted by Wevellyn on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 22:46

I would like to go to a school like this because I would have a lot of friends and acitivies to do, beyond to learn english.

Submitted by German on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 01:07

I would like to go to a school like this because you can improve your languages and meet people.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Fri, 01/01/2021 - 14:14

Yes, I want to go that kind of school because there are a lot of different activities in the time-table. I am interesting to sit English level test, to learn grammar, vocabulary, English four skills. The most lovely activities in it are sport, fun for game, cinema and excursion to another places.

Submitted by Tzar on Mon, 21/12/2020 - 08:36

Yes,I like this kind of school because I can learn to improve my English skills.And l also like going excursion.

Submitted by shahimian on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 08:07

Yes, i'd like to do it. Because this plan has different skill and fun for refresh student.

Submitted by Tatiana barrera on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 23:52

Yes, I would like to go to this school because has differents classes that are very funny. I like do the classes on Wednesdays and Fridays

Submitted by ThihaHtetAung on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 03:11

Yeah,I would like to go to a school like this.It seems fun to learn and convenient for student.

Submitted by pabloxje on Thu, 10/12/2020 - 03:12

Not really, I prefer to manage my own time doing different activities or knowing places I like the most by my own.

Submitted by Alex.BC on Wed, 02/12/2020 - 20:05

I would like to go to a school like this. I want to learn English, have a good time and get interesting information about England.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Mon, 30/11/2020 - 07:07

I would like to go school like this, because it is good for improving my english , also I will know new people. This is good for me because new people are new experiences.

Submitted by Davis on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 00:47

Yes, I would like to do many activities to improve my English skills.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Mon, 09/11/2020 - 17:51

Yeah.I would like to go to school like this. Because we learn new language and doing activities. Also we know a lot of people in here. I think this is good experience to me if i go .

Submitted by Kaique Machado on Tue, 03/11/2020 - 18:55

Of course this school is just amazing there is so many classes, trips, sports and activities to do OMG i love this school

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Wed, 28/10/2020 - 03:47

Yes, I would like to go to school like this, because in addition to English classes, there are other very interesting and fun activities

Submitted by Nurieta on Tue, 27/10/2020 - 15:35

I would like to go to this school. It will be amazing and funny. Sports, lots activities, excursions .... you can do many things and learn English ..... really amazing!

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Wed, 07/10/2020 - 14:13

Yes, I would like to go like this school because there have many free time and fun. After that I would like to go excursion. That's why I want to go.

Submitted by Stella on Mon, 05/10/2020 - 14:27

Yes. I would like to do this. It may fun. Once in my lifetime, I want to go to school like that.