A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30

Submitted by ema sab on Fri, 05/11/2021 - 21:59

1 - Steak with chips or salad
2 - Fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon, and apple, served with cream or ice cream
3 - Orange juice

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Thu, 28/10/2021 - 02:44

I would like to have pizza , But before the pandemic we was go to Lebanese ristorante they have nice menu i like to eats humoes with mix Kebab . I hope to test it , sure you are like it.

Submitted by ayaabdo on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 05:22

I'd like to have pizza served with orange juice.

Submitted by Gamze123 on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 07:55

I am very hungry. I want to eat pizza. I like pizza. I met my friends on saturday and we ate pizza. It was very delicious.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 14:54

I would like to grilled fish of the day, soup with bread and a water bottle. I

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 17:34

i would like a banana cake because banana is my favorite fruit

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Thu, 09/09/2021 - 11:25

I would like to have a grilled fish served with homemade banana cake and a cup of coffee.

Submitted by slimanes74 on Thu, 02/09/2021 - 17:30

l'd like to have a steak and bottle of water. chocolate cake emmmm so great like a dessert

Submitted by DzanaP on Sat, 28/08/2021 - 11:58

I would like to have a pizza and ice-cream to dessert. And a bottle of sparkling water

Submitted by KATIELLE RAIAN… on Tue, 06/07/2021 - 12:24

I would like to eat steak with chips and salad. For dessert I would order Fruit salad with cream, and to top it off a cup of coffee.

Submitted by avenesra on Fri, 18/06/2021 - 15:19

I would like to have a mushroom omelette with two glasses of red wine

Submitted by Diana Horta on Thu, 27/05/2021 - 17:16

I would like to have a soup of the day with brown bread, a homemade banana cake and a cup of tea.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Fri, 14/05/2021 - 02:52

I would like to eat a homemade banana cake and a cup of coffee, because in my country these days we have freezing days. So, I would like to eat something hot and delicious. :)

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Tue, 04/05/2021 - 04:28

I would like to eat chicken, red wine and cake. I'm a north indian so I like spicy food. I don't like too much vegetarian.

Submitted by Emmanuel Canto… on Thu, 15/04/2021 - 16:48

Mmm... All the dishes seem so tasty and delicious! gosh! Well, I'd like to start having a steak with a double portion of chips if possible, then a roast tomato pasta dish. Then the vegetarian pizza along with a mushroom omelet. And finally two chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. For drinking, please, I'd like to have a cup of coffee and a squeezed-fresh orange juice.

Submitted by PuenteD on Sun, 11/04/2021 - 17:32

I'd like to have a grilled fish of the day... And then a cup of tea with homemade banana cake... Please...

Submitted by DarwinM on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 21:40

I'd like to have steak with chips and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Submitted by amola on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 15:18

I'd like to have some rice with grilled chicken .Also a powl of salad with olive oil and veniger. Addition to cup of orange juice.

Submitted by feyarita on Tue, 23/03/2021 - 15:30

I'd like a home made banana cacke and a cup of coffee

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 20/03/2021 - 21:42

I would like to eat a big and delicious pizza.

Submitted by Giuliana on Fri, 19/03/2021 - 19:12

I'm vegetarian and obviusly i would like to eat something without meat. I would like eat mushroom omelette and soup of the day with brown bread and i would like drink one glass of a red wine and i don't like eat dessert, thanks!

Submitted by mirtha on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 18:36

I would like to have a Grilled fish of the day, a glass of red wine and for dessert a slice of carrot cake.

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Mon, 15/03/2021 - 22:10

For me please, Chicken salad, Cheese pizza, glass water and cup of coffee.

Submitted by victor.07 on Mon, 15/03/2021 - 14:26

I would like to have a big salad.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 18:34

Wow! All these things are delicious. I like some fish, maybe Grilled fish of the day and Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. I adore all flavours ice cream.I don´t like the hot drinks. I should prefer a orange juice.

Submitted by Malahat on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 20:41

I would like Steak with chips for the main course and Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert is so delicious.

Submitted by Marce-English on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 19:30

I'd like to have a steak with salad and soup of the day with brown bread and homemade carrot cake and glass of wine red. it's perfect to me.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 01/03/2021 - 13:15

I'd like to have chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing and a cup of tea. ;)

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Mon, 01/03/2021 - 02:16

I would like to have a stake with chips, a cup of coffee and home made carrot cake after meal :) this is similar to what I normally order in restaurants or cafes.

Submitted by LitonL78 on Sun, 28/02/2021 - 20:53

I like those homemade foods.

Submitted by cristianca23 on Thu, 25/02/2021 - 02:18

i like eat pizza with icecream

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Mon, 15/02/2021 - 21:00

I'd like to have homemade carrot cake, it's delicious, just by thinking about ir I can already taste it on my tongue.

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 02:49

hmmm.. i think i would like steak and chips for my main course and orange juice as my drink and maybe Fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple, served with ice cream is nice choice for dessert

Submitted by mostafa99 on Sun, 07/02/2021 - 22:33

I wanna take steak with ships and orange juice

Submitted by feroza.hanifi on Sun, 07/02/2021 - 20:34

there are the different mood for a serving of my three-time food, first, when I am in a good mood so I am really excited to prepare too many delicious foods in the day, for instance, steak, pizza, and rice with meat but, if I was not okay with my mood then only eggs is enough for me.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Tue, 02/02/2021 - 11:45

I would like to have a steak with salad, it's more expensive than the others but i wanna eat it. Orange juice, and finally, something sweet like a fruit salad served with ice cream :)

Submitted by Zazil on Fri, 22/01/2021 - 20:59

I'd like to have sausage and roast tomato pasta and orange juice.

Submitted by Leila77 on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 16:42

I would like te have soup with brown bread, grilled fish, homemade banana cake, and orange juice.

Submitted by In on Wed, 13/01/2021 - 00:18

I would like to have the fish of the day, the chocolate ice cream for dessert, a glass of white vine and a green te, please.

Submitted by Mike Edwards on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 03:23

I'd like to have one chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing and a cup of coffee please.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Fri, 08/01/2021 - 12:44

I would like grilled fish and red wine please

Submitted by German on Fri, 08/01/2021 - 01:17

I would like steak with salad and red wine.

Submitted by Wevellyn on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 22:22

I would like homemade carrot cake, a cup of coffee, and a still water to go, please.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 12:39

I'd like to have a piece of homemade carrot cake and a cup of coffee, please. ;0

Submitted by fariba on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 07:28

i would like to have grilled fish of the day and soup of the day and chokolate ice cream and orange juice.

Submitted by Ella on Sat, 19/12/2020 - 09:07

I would like to have steak with chips, Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce, orange juice and Grilled fish. I really wanna eat!

Submitted by Aliz on Sat, 19/12/2020 - 09:02

I would like to have Steak with chips , Homemade banana cake, Fresh fruits salad and Orange juice.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Fri, 18/12/2020 - 13:28

1) Fresh fruits salad 2) Grilled fish 3) Chicken salad 4) Homemade banana cake 5) Soup and white bread 6) Tea