Appearance 1

Do the exercises to learn words to describe people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)

Submitted by Ghaith MA on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 14:56

I'm a handsome person :D NO LIES ! Slim and dark hair ... I have a long beard Not very tall but at the same time I'm not short right in the middle ! :D

Submitted by dylanharris on Mon, 29/07/2019 - 11:06

I'm the tallest boy in my family. My father and younger sister have dark hair but my mother likes blonde hair so she decides to get one next month. My older brother is fat so he goes to gyms everyday to become a handsome man. My older sister is very beautiful with a ginger hair and slim. My grandparents is old. However, they do yoga regularly and have a balanced diet so they look still young

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 10/07/2019 - 10:49

I have dark hair and brown eyes . I am 157 cm and 72 kilos.I am beautiful but I am fat nearly.

Submitted by Carvalho on Wed, 03/07/2019 - 20:46

I am short with a back hair. I think i am handsome man, not slim and not fat.

Submitted by Shakespeare711 on Sat, 29/06/2019 - 12:16

I’m quite midume in height , And have a nice short dark hair too
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Tue, 18/06/2019 - 08:35

My daughter is 7 years old. She is 120cm and weighs 24kg. She has a dark hair.

Submitted by thuyhup on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 10:05

I have a lot of friends. Among them, Hien is my best friend. She is 155 cm tall, not too short. Hien looks like beautiful with short, dark hair and brilliant smile. She is not too thin and not too fat. I can say that: "she is a slim body, very attractive with many other people". Further more, she looks like younger than her real age. when you meet her, you only think she is 24, in fact, she is 28 years old. I love her so much, I can talk everything with her, and I wish she is always happy.
Profile picture for user randyjay

Submitted by randyjay on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:12

my friend was taller than me and he is very handsome too..
Profile picture for user TP

Submitted by TP on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:10

I am young and have dark complexion. I have dark hair. I am medium built and not too tall.

Submitted by Kavi on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:09

I'm slim.I have dark & short hair.I think I'm a good looking girl.

Submitted by Tassoni Virginia on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 23:58

I am a beautiful person in all respects. My dougther is very beatuful ,intelligent and very independent.

Submitted by karimova gulya on Sun, 19/05/2019 - 10:00

amazing tasks! thank you
Profile picture for user dariusclinton

Submitted by dariusclinton on Fri, 17/05/2019 - 06:52

I have dark hair and an athletic body.

Submitted by irene thomas r… on Fri, 03/05/2019 - 08:16

hello every one. I am tall (167 cm) and slim with dark hair. My friend is fat, short and ginger hair (she put purple color oh her hair)

Submitted by petroshchukov on Wed, 01/05/2019 - 20:32

My wife is beautiful!!!

Submitted by pierp092 on Sun, 28/04/2019 - 09:31

Hi, my name is Pierpaolo and I'm 23. I have dark hair, blue eyes, weigh 72kg and I'm 170cm. I like playing football, guitar and sing a lot of songs. I graduated in Banking and Finance and I'd like to work at the European Commission.

Submitted by Francesco P. on Wed, 24/04/2019 - 21:23

Hello! I am tall 2.20 cm and have long blonde hair, but only if I stand on a chair and I wear a wonderful blonde wig! Otherwise I'm quite tall, weigh 72 kg and have few short dark hair. Bye.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 14/04/2019 - 00:34

I have simple eukaryotic organisms that move in a characteristic crawling fashion. Who am I? Guess! σ(゚・゚*) Well・・・

Submitted by swe_wtj on Sat, 13/04/2019 - 10:42

Hello! I am going to decribe a little bit my appearance. I'm a 31 years old and I am a few fat and short but all into a healthy limits. My most original feature is my long, straight and brilliant ginger hair, I love it! I have two children with my husband. He is a little bit taller than me, has two expresives blue eyes and I think is very handsome. He is blonde-haired and also ours kids.
Profile picture for user Shahzad

Submitted by Shahzad on Fri, 05/04/2019 - 14:14

its good, i have dark hair. i am also tall but not too fat.

Submitted by Joanna612 on Tue, 02/04/2019 - 11:37

I am a pretty short lady compared to my peers, not too thin and not too fat. I got long dark hair. And I am younger than my husband.

Submitted by thuyhup on Mon, 01/04/2019 - 08:33

This is my first comment. Hi everyone, nice to meet all of you. I'm 28 year olds. many people saids that I look like younger than my age. I'm 153cm tall and weighs 44kg. I have dark hair with black colour hair. I have V-line chin and this is the best part I love on my face.

Submitted by Edicita on Tue, 26/03/2019 - 17:08

My boyfriend is 34 years old, he has dark hair and he is slim. Also, he is taller than me. I think he is very handsome
Profile picture for user Nhungskun

Submitted by Nhungskun on Tue, 19/03/2019 - 01:43

i'm 27 years old, i have a short black hair, i'm not tall and quite thin. i'm beautiful but i'm older than my friend , she is 28 years old, she has a long black hair, she is slim and so young

Submitted by ram6Dany on Sun, 10/03/2019 - 19:48

I have ginger head and my girlfriend believe that I'm handsome. Also, I'm quite tall. I'm taller than my friend Mike. He's older than me. He is 35 year old. He has a dark hair and is shorter than me.

Submitted by Sakhr on Wed, 13/02/2019 - 23:03

Iam 32 years old I'm not fat. I have short dark hair
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Thu, 31/01/2019 - 21:03

My appearance is like darker, I have dark hair, I'm thin and tall. I'm not a handsome too much but I'm younger than my brothers and sisters. In my family, I have a beautiful niece, she has dark hair, she is slim and shorter than me.
Profile picture for user Ndayishimiye

Submitted by Ndayishimiye on Sun, 27/01/2019 - 07:39

I am 31 years old, I thing I am not as young as teenagers of 16 years. I have 80kg but I not fat because of hark physical exercises to keep me thin. I have short hair and I can't say that I am handsome cause I am not. I am quit short with 167 cm of height.

Submitted by mehranaf on Sun, 13/01/2019 - 10:54

I'm Mehran, I'm 34 years old and 80 kg weight and 179 cm, then I'm young, tall and a bit fat.
Profile picture for user dimnrlv

Submitted by dimnrlv on Thu, 10/01/2019 - 06:47

Hi! I'm 25, have slim and tall body(182cm), dark hair. In my life I see that population fat people more than thin or slim, also in my town less young humans than old guys and madams. In all my life I have seen few people with ginger hair.