Nature 1

Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about nature.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?
No votes yet

Submitted by Stela Stoycheva on Tue, 31/03/2020 - 13:46

I prefer spend my free time in my village in Bulgaria, somewhere in nature and can see beautiful nature, where I can see flowers,grass, even rainbow... I love make pictures of rainbows, flowers.... sea... and selfie of me in nature :D

Submitted by Dariusz on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 01:16

I definitely prefer spend time near nature, This is obvious why, because nature is beautiful and good for our health. I love watch and feel nature.
Profile picture for user Sabrasriya

Submitted by Sabrasriya on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 11:13

i would like to spend my time in island. because if i stay there i will feel peace on my mind.
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Submitted by Dieudonné on Sat, 04/01/2020 - 15:17

I would like to be near of the nature. First because my home town is a small village with a lot of small forests where we go sometimes to hunt birds. And also, I love the flavor of flower in the morning and also the cries of birds. I always feel good and nature.

Submitted by nurya on Wed, 10/07/2019 - 09:18

I live in a city, but i have so many plants and flowers in my garden. Its so beautifull..
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 06:24

Now, I live in a city. It has a lot of facilities. I like to be in nature on holidays because it relaxes me,.

Submitted by JTEROBA on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 14:58

I like nature because it's very relax to me. In other hand, I love cities because I can visit theatres, museums or libraries.

Submitted by Janith nirmal on Sun, 21/04/2019 - 17:29

I like to live in country side.becouse there are very beautiful and nice to live. And always the climate and envarnment is in that side is very great.