A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Sat, 27/11/2021 - 13:34

I don't like to be late and ten minutes late for me

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Sat, 27/11/2021 - 13:12

Yes I do many classes

Submitted by kremahaw on Fri, 26/11/2021 - 22:57

I do. I going to hiphop classes at every Tuesday. By the way, i am veterinary student. Dance classes can be relaxing for me.

Submitted by ema sab on Fri, 05/11/2021 - 21:42

No. I don't take any classes

Submitted by archromia on Sun, 31/10/2021 - 12:47

No. I don't take any classes .... I work along time and I return to my home at later time.

Submitted by m-a-sh-a on Fri, 29/10/2021 - 20:13

Hello everyone! What’s up?
I like to read people 's stories . You will definitely succeed!
Have a great day ✅

Submitted by Karol28 on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 21:16

Yes , i join classes outside of my work in the gym

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 00:03

In fact ,No, But now I Thinking to subscription in sport club .

Submitted by MarlonCV on Tue, 26/10/2021 - 04:21

I did but I got hurt since 3 years ago I'm yet feeling an ache. But I could say it's way too better to do exercise outdoors because you get better oxygenation and you get vitamin D from the sun's rays.

Submitted by ANOUAR on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 10:23

Yes I have joined to a fitness club, but honestly i don't like it because i prefer working out in nature with fresh air...

Submitted by ayaabdo on Sun, 24/10/2021 - 23:00

Yes, I have a programming class.

Submitted by marywong on Thu, 21/10/2021 - 02:55

No, I don’t have any classes outside.

Submitted by Little_Sunshine on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 17:11

I used to have, but not now.

Submitted by MelinaGarG on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 22:34

I don't have classes outside. I'm not energetic.

Submitted by Gamze123 on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 07:29

No. I dont have any classes because of my work. I am working a company and I dont have any time for me but I want to allow time myself.

Submitted by Peyman-Tiler on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 19:29

yes, I've been in yoga classes for about 2 or 3 month and it was very cool.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 14:23

No, I have not attend any classes outside my studies. I learn English everyday on British council website

Submitted by francyscongo on Tue, 12/10/2021 - 09:35

Yes, I do classes outside of my work. I have english classes five days a week for one hour.

Submitted by alisinasarabchi on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 19:50

so, not really. but some times i go to the park located near my home and run and walk about 30 minutes. this give me good feeling.

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 17:09

no i do not think so because i am so busy for my class in university school, i do not have to take the yoga class. Not only that, outside learning time i have to do the part-time job. although i want to look for a sport to practice everyday in the future. i hope so!

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Fri, 08/10/2021 - 02:08

yes we do. I am not have a job now but i hope to find . just we walk after the lunch 5 k/h . we want to weight loss and the weather is great now, before
that the weather extremely hot .

Submitted by Tossa on Wed, 06/10/2021 - 00:25

I don't work right now, I'm student. I sometimes take some classes about photography because it's my hobby.

Submitted by tranquanglk94 on Sat, 02/10/2021 - 15:15

I have know the yoga before, but I haven't joined any yoga classes. Because I don't know how is the benefit of yoga? And I thought it's only for woman better than man.

Submitted by dennishrf on Mon, 13/09/2021 - 17:41

Hi from Brazil! So good this exercise; thanks a lot!

Submitted by Shun on Wed, 08/09/2021 - 13:34

I had joined yoga class on every Friday after office hours. But I can't join the yoga class now because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Submitted by Chue KP on Fri, 16/07/2021 - 15:58

No, I can not take any classes outside because we are seriously facing covid and coup by military.

Submitted by Marina Machado on Tue, 06/07/2021 - 00:18

Usually, I'm going to the gym, or sometimes I go running at the park.

Submitted by alberto bastos on Tue, 08/06/2021 - 21:51

I don't know Yoga. Teacher, can you help me? What is Yoga? sport or any else more than meditation. Does anybody explain me?

Submitted by Nsradeen on Sun, 06/06/2021 - 16:42

I used to do exercise at Gym three times a week. However,Now I am jogging for 45 minutes daily.

Submitted by amola on Wed, 26/05/2021 - 14:52

Actually I don't work,but I do some english classes to improve my skills and I do some body excercises at home with vidoes .

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 08/05/2021 - 13:34

I do exercise to relax at home.

Submitted by Mohammad aeed on Sat, 08/05/2021 - 02:46

Beside my work schedule sometimes I do take short online classes that are not taking much time to reflect on the fact that I learned to practiced its with my work. I do really like self - studying, you have your own space and time.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 30/04/2021 - 13:50

In this time, I don't take any class outside my study. Since two months i sit in the room and only take online classes. As all you know my country facing very dangerous wave of covid. I'm stay home and enhance our skills. Also I pray to soon recover my country.

Submitted by Kibidango on Thu, 22/04/2021 - 14:53

I used to do exercise class Thursday morning. It was held for women at a gym managed by the city government. About 40 people joined the class and enjoyed simple exercises like sit-ups.

Submitted by lyn38082 on Tue, 13/04/2021 - 16:50

I don't take any classes outside, but I try to study online in some groups to improve some necessary skills.

Submitted by DarwinM on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 17:40

I don't have any. But I'd like to start gym classes as soon as possible.

Submitted by Venequin on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 14:28

Unfortunately I haven't free time to do some kind of recreational activities.

Submitted by alsya on Mon, 05/04/2021 - 11:16

No, i don't take any classes outside of my work but i do self-study. i loved learning something new like graphic design, web development, and many more. i also like studying languages. i've studied german language (deutsche?) and korean in a few years ago, and english exactly. BUT, unfortunately, i'm not consistent in learn it all:( . So, now i forgot what i've studied exactly for german and korean but i'm still attempted to improve my english skill.

Submitted by PuenteD on Sun, 04/04/2021 - 17:10

I don't any classes in my lunchtime, but I think is interesting...

Submitted by LuPedrolli on Wed, 31/03/2021 - 13:43

I do. I take english classes once a week and i also have advanced math classes.

Submitted by Niha on Mon, 29/03/2021 - 09:19

No. I don't take any classes outside of my work, but I love studying very much, like I will say It is my hobby. I am a self-learner. Doing self learning is both very exciting and troublesome. This is exciting because I can explore the whole skills I have for free, no charges needed to be paid. And this is troublesome because I cannot correct myself for any unintentional mistakes and there will no due date which can speed up my learning process.