An airport departures board

Read an airport departures board to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
DEPARTURES
Time Flight Destination Gate Remarks
10:45 XZ 3265 Chennai 17 Departed
10:50 SQ 0972 Amsterdam 23 Departed
11:00 SQ 2509 Mexico City 19 Departed
11:05 RT 9122 Buenos Aires 34 Cancelled
11:10 XZ 6005 Los Angeles 05 Final call
11:20 QE 0078 Beijing 33 Final call
11:25 TY 2053 Christchurch 56 Delayed
11:25 ER 7452 Seoul 25 Boarding
11:30 XZ 0352 Moscow 12 Boarding
11:35 XZ 0569 Kuala Lumpur 27 Gate change

Submitted by ANOUAR on Mon, 08/11/2021 - 12:33

I have never traveled by plane, but I will in the next few months, I like traveling and discovering new cultures...

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Thu, 28/10/2021 - 04:03

Previously ,I travel each annual vacation , But after the pandemic we are not
because close airports . I want to visit all the world , I hope that .

Submitted by ayaabdo on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 23:51

I traveled just once in my life in local, I hope to visit Japanese cause I like their buildings and culture.

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Fri, 22/10/2021 - 13:05

so sad, i have never been on a plane, i really want to visit America once in my life. It is my dream

Submitted by Sakariyeyusuf on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 11:31

I remember my first time to travel it was very interesting for me but the problem it I don't know haw to use a ticket when you went to set so that I set wrong chair

Submitted by Paulita on Fri, 08/10/2021 - 18:21

1.- I travel by plane when I'm on vacation once a year.
2.- I would like to visit Greece, Turkey, Mexico, Italy and France.

Submitted by Marce-English on Sun, 23/05/2021 - 15:09

I travel very little and when I do I go to visit my parents, I would like to travel all over the world and get to know many places like the pyramids of Egypt and the Chinese Wall.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Sat, 15/05/2021 - 23:32

I've never flown in a plane. Because, I didn't have the opportunity. But, I would like to visit Poland. I love the culture and the past history of Poland.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Tue, 04/05/2021 - 14:07

Absolutely I like travel to many countries. I would like to go Turkey, France Italy and other many countries. I have never travelled by plane but I planning to travel many countries like above.

Submitted by Emmanuel Canto… on Tue, 20/04/2021 - 17:18

I haven't ever traveled by plane at the time I'm writing this. Yet I keep the dream of going to Japan for its blowing-up, exotic culture, and live in Canada o Alaska.

Submitted by victor.07 on Wed, 31/03/2021 - 21:14

I used to travel twice a year, but now I can't travel. I really like to know Australia

Submitted by Giuliana on Wed, 31/03/2021 - 03:27

Actually for covid is very difficult to travel in plane but i'm honestly i've traveled only three times in my life but obviously i would like traveling more times in plane in my life and i would like or would love to visited Australia, New Zealand, Sweden or Netherlands and more countries. One day, one day.......

Submitted by mirtha on Tue, 23/03/2021 - 13:25

I travel 1 time every 2 years. I would like to visit Ireland, France, Italy, Egypt, China, Russia and Japan.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Mon, 22/03/2021 - 13:53

I travel by plane once a year. I would like to visit Russia, China, Angertina, France and many other countries.

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 22:29

I travel by plane not very often. It is about one per year. I like to visit Japan, Spain, maybe Norway. Also I want to go to Eurotrip by bike.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 22:56

I traveled by plane only one time in my life. It was in the summer 2020, before pandemic of course. I traveled to Trujillo by plane for job, and this experience was grateful and amazing. I had planificated to travel to others countries in 2020, but It wasn't possible by the blockdown. When the pandemic finish, I will travel again.

Submitted by Rano on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 13:02

I am travel inside my country to visit my grand mother

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Wed, 03/03/2021 - 02:21

I love traveling. I travel about once two years by plane or more than that before. I was planning to travel around Oceania but cover-19 prevented me from going. I'd love to go Oceania especially south pacific islands after the situation settled.

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Mon, 22/02/2021 - 15:15

I travel by plane every year with my family, I'd like to visit different countries such as Colombia, Spain, Netherlands, England and some others.

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 02:31

i never travel by plane. i wish i can go to many foreign countries especially to japan, new zealand and switzerland *please correct my english, because your correction helps me a lot to proofread and improve my english. Thank You !!!

Submitted by Hassna Afroukh on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 16:04

I travel once a year by Plane to Morocco.

Submitted by farhan insan kamil on Thu, 28/01/2021 - 14:14

I only got on the plane once and i would travel to new zealand and countries in europa

Submitted by Wevellyn on Wed, 20/01/2021 - 22:08

I've never travelled by plane, but I would like to visit Ireland, Canada and EUA.

Submitted by Leila77 on Wed, 20/01/2021 - 14:46

I don't travel by plane a lot, but if I have enough money I would like to visit Australia, New Zealand, and some countries in Europe.

Submitted by In on Tue, 19/01/2021 - 09:43

Around one time per year. I would like to visit India and Mexico.

Submitted by German on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 01:22

I sometimes travle by plan generally for mi job I have to visit customers and I have to travel by plan. I would like to visit Germany, Japan and UK, firstly, and other countries like France, Italy, China and Russia.

Submitted by Bongnv on Mon, 28/12/2020 - 12:44

I didn’t travel by plance,i hope in feature i will travel by plance these countries

Submitted by Bongnv on Mon, 28/12/2020 - 04:00

I like travel, but i haven’t time and money. I try earl money for do this.

Submitted by Tzar on Sun, 27/12/2020 - 14:15

I have never travelled by plane.If I have a chance,I would like to visit Switzerland.

Submitted by shahimian on Fri, 18/12/2020 - 04:19

When I worked to Amsterdam city I traveled to this city and where I live. I'd like to travel beautiful country it has value of seen.

Submitted by Alex.BC on Thu, 17/12/2020 - 19:42

Usually I travel by train. I visited Belarus, Poland, the Czech Republic and Germany. I especially liked Poland and Germany. I would like to visit the rest of Europe, where I haven't been yet.

Submitted by kutalay Lin Aung on Thu, 17/12/2020 - 13:13

I don't have any experience with flight. I would like to taste the feeling of boarding on plane.But there is lots of possibility to travel with plane in coming very soon year. NewYork is my first destination to flight. after that japan, seoul, etc......

Submitted by Tatiana barrera on Tue, 15/12/2020 - 00:12

Seldom I've traveled on a plane, however, I would like to visit Scotland, Switzerland, Norway and United Kindom

Submitted by pabloxje on Thu, 10/12/2020 - 03:21

I don't usually travel by plane, I would like to do it more often. I wish to travel once every year. I would like to know Asia and Australia. Some countries from Europe and America. I love to travel and know new places!!

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 02/12/2020 - 07:12

I didn't travel any country with plane. I would like visit to Germany, Turkey, USA, Russian. I really would like to see these countries.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 11/11/2020 - 15:22

I never traveled by plane to other countries. But I traveled to Iran and Turkey by bus. I want to travel to USA , Netherland , Germany and other European countries.

Submitted by Nurieta on Fri, 06/11/2020 - 11:31

I don´t usually travel by plane very much. The last time I travel by plane was in August. My brother lives in Mallorca, and I visited him for 1 week. Regarding other question, I would like to visit Costa Rica, Turkey, Moscu ... there are lots of countries than I have never visited.

Submitted by Kaique Machado on Tue, 03/11/2020 - 19:07

I have never flown so I don't know how it's but I'd like travel all the world and live in the USA

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Wed, 07/10/2020 - 14:39

I didn't travel by plane till now. But I will try to travel all over the world. IF I have a chance, I want to go Switzerland and Japan because there have many beautiful places and I want to learn their culture. After that another place is Maldives. This island is very beautiful and pleasure. If you have time, you should visit my native country Myanmar. My country has many interesting places and beautiful culture. And then Myanmar people are very kind and helpful. I am sure that you love my country. So, welcome to my country.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 12:16

no i don't travel a lot , i would like to go to korea or japan

Submitted by Asni on Sun, 13/09/2020 - 21:45

My last travel by plane took place about a year ago, before that, I used to travel at least twice a year. If I had time and money, I'd visit England and Canada.

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 09:11

i like visit Italy, France, Russia, USA and Egypt and Grace.

Submitted by sonjoy on Sun, 06/09/2020 - 10:49

Hi, I am Sonjoy from Bangladesh, i have a dream that one day I will travel USA with my family and I often visit India for treatment purpose of my parents.However, as a citizen of developing country every people wish to go abroad for the well-being of them self at the same time for getting permanent residence Las year, I visited India and learnt so many things about their country such as culture,values,language,ethos and there lifestyle. Moreover, if any body visit foreign .only for knowing the country i think there is a chance to acquire a lots of knowledge about the respective country. Its my hobby to explore different countries in the future for acquiring information as well as learning language and food habit.Being a owner of huge amount of money anyone can fulfill his/her demand,for that we must be settle down our self to our respective field more perfectly .Thankyou

Submitted by shelly on Tue, 25/08/2020 - 02:03

I have been to India, Iran, Thailand, Vietnam during the past few years. If I have chance I would perfer to visit European countries or the USA.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 12:37

travellling in world is my hobby. i want to explore different places and make videos and also connect with social world

Submitted by Maria19 on Sun, 02/08/2020 - 09:59

Traveling abroad it is my fundamental hobby. I am really love this and that is make me happy. Usually my husband and i flight once time an year, somerimes twice. We like travel to USA, Europe countries and we would to visit Japan in the future.

Submitted by Kaofeng on Sat, 18/07/2020 - 05:18

Well, for me, I travel by plane once or twice a year, and the last time is when I traveled from Shenzhen to Shanghai last year. I love traveling by air, as it's very fast and I can enjoy the wonderful views of blue sky and endless white clouds. I wish I would be able to travel by plane to more places in the world. For example, I would like to visit Japan for its uniqe and traditional cultures and beautiful spots, France for its famous places of interest such as La Tour Eiffel, Le Louvre, etc., The United States of America for cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Canada for its English and French cultures, Australia for its gorgeous beach views, and other countries as well such as Singapore, Germany, Britain, Thailand, and so on. However, Japan is the first country I would like to visit. So, I plan to pick up some Japanese language before I go to Japan some day.

Submitted by fatfat on Tue, 07/07/2020 - 18:31

I visited United Kingdom and Georgia. 4 years ago, I bought ticket for Europe tour but unfortunately I couldn't go for various reasons. I would like to travel all over the world to be America at first.