Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?
Average: 4.8 (6 votes)

Submitted by shima zahmatdooz on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 11:04

I went to my friend's birthday party last week, and I bought bracelet for her because she's loved it. And about me, I have some necklaces and bracelets and earrings in my accessories. One of them was bought with my husband, Sina. I must buy one belt because I lost it.

Submitted by Ehabadam on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 04:48

Thanks i had once a beautifull barcelet that my friend gave it to me in special celebration i kept it for there years but finally i lost it somewhere in one of my travels

Submitted by Nishu Verma on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 04:13

Hi, Yes I have one special scarf that my father bought for me around 17 years ago. It's quite close to me because he purchased it for me for a very special occasion.

Submitted by Ahmadbassam on Sat, 18/05/2019 - 13:09

Do you have an accessory that is special in some way? Tell us about it. I have a special cap and i love it . my brother gifted it for me when i was 10 years old
Hi, yes I have a special hat that my brother bought for me when was my birthday! When I see this hat I remember my brother. Thanks for making I remember this.

Submitted by Amalotb on Thu, 16/05/2019 - 05:23

yes, i have golden ring from my mom i love it very match and it looks so good on my hand.

Submitted by Akmal Karimov on Wed, 15/05/2019 - 11:57

Hello everyone, who wants to be my friend? I really want to learn English better

Submitted by AYang1221 on Sat, 11/05/2019 - 18:19

Hey! I'm from the Philippines and I do appreciate studying and practicing on how to speak in English. After all these years, I am certain that my English speaking skills improved a lot. Thank you very much for creating such an awesome website! I hope someday I could have a conversation with a British person for REAL. By the way, I'm not quite a big fan of accessories, but I use them if necessary. :)