A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.

Submitted by Sagoon on Thu, 25/11/2021 - 15:07

No,I don't. I think exam in the paper Which isn't useful in real life. I think we should focus on more pratical than just write on the paper.

Submitted by ANOUAR on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 09:48

Yes I have many exams by june 2022, I need to wake up early in order to study because I work from 9 to 5

Submitted by ayaabdo on Sun, 24/10/2021 - 23:09

Yes, I have a lot, I like exams especially challenging questions.

Submitted by Gamze123 on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 07:42

I have several exams in my student life and I completed unıversıty and I graduated. I am very happy. Exams can be annoying becasuse our lifes are depend on an exam.. If you dont be success in the exam, this affect your life negative.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 14:34

Indeed, no one likes exam but exam is necessary for measurement of students. I have a lot of exam. I'm happy to giving that.

Submitted by francyscongo on Tue, 12/10/2021 - 10:04

I never liked exams. But when you are taking some course you'll have it.

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 17:21

for me i really do not like exam but in my life i always have to join a lot of exam, it is terrible

Submitted by Levine on Sat, 09/10/2021 - 04:56

I had a lot of exams in my life. Actually i don't like them haha. So what about you, admin?

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Thu, 09/09/2021 - 11:07

No, I don't have any exams but I like to pass an exam in terms of need.

Submitted by EdithF on Fri, 30/07/2021 - 00:12

Nowadays I don´t have exams, because I have finished my college career; although they aren´t my favorite activity, I think that exams are important to evaluate your knowledge and areas in wich you could improve.

Submitted by avenesra on Fri, 18/06/2021 - 14:06

I like exams! Exactly, it’s a nerve-wracking time for everyone, but as for me it’s a good time to check my knowledges and repeat previous material

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 30/04/2021 - 14:10

I don't like many exams. But when I doing well then it's so like. Of course everybody in this world don't like too many exams. But when exam is announced about date then I feels nervous and begins study seriously. I'm a person who begins study after announcement of date.

Submitted by DarwinM on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 20:05

I'm not sure if I have a lot of exams hahaha. I don't like exams very much because one gets nervous while taking them. But I think they are necessary to measure your level of knowledge.

Submitted by PuenteD on Mon, 05/04/2021 - 19:59

Really, Once time I spoke for my friends: I like exams and I not have problem if I don't approve... So They looked me an said: are you crazy? ah ah ah... I like to have exams...

Submitted by alsya on Mon, 05/04/2021 - 11:35

i don't have a lot of exams, exactly not yet :). And, i like it but i also don't like it. i'm inthe middle XD. i like it when i understand all the course's materials, then i confident, that's why i like it. But, when i don't understand the course's materials, i don't like it :).

Submitted by 7s_mila on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 19:57

Yes,I have a lot off exams at the moment. I don*t like exams, because I am nervous, but when I do well in my exams, I am very happy!!!

Submitted by Valentinamisas07 on Fri, 26/03/2021 - 00:13

Yes, I do. I go at the Univesity, so, is difficult the process and it is important because contributions my learning

Submitted by amola on Sun, 21/03/2021 - 16:36

Hi, in these days I don't have any exams and I am here to improve my english skills and be able to chatting with different people influently. yes/no why?yes because it is the final of years so we can get rest after finished ,and no because it makes me nervous and my adrenline go high and make some stress.

Submitted by Marilyncc on Thu, 18/03/2021 - 21:26

No, I don't really like but it's important to be more confident about any topic, now I've started studying by myself to take IELTS exam.I hope to pass the exam without problem.

Submitted by mirtha on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 17:53

No, I do not. I do not have exams for the moment. I like exams because it means, it is the end of a cycle, but I always get nervous in exams time and If I have to add end projects, it is stressful.

Submitted by Giuliana on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 00:50

.I forgot answer a second question but i like exams when i study but if i don't touch a book before a exams clearly i don't like it ajajaja. Honestly i don't know but I'm a very nervous and anxious person and I clearly always get nervous

Submitted by Giuliana on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 00:41

currently i don't have exams because i'm holidays and in one week i'm begin university and is obvious that i will have a lot of exams like when i went to school but that's okay

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 23:41

20 days before I had CFA Level 1 exam. I like exam because it final point of preparation.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 17:48

I have a work exam each year. This exam measures my job performance. If I want to earn more money, I must get a good qualification. And yes ... I like the exams, because It help me to know my level in a subject. :)

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 16:30

In this time I have one exam per year, I don't like exams because they stress me out

Submitted by Afriw on Sun, 07/03/2021 - 18:49

Yes, I have one important exam, the reason I am here to improve my english. I'm preparing IELTS exam.

Submitted by Marce-English on Wed, 03/03/2021 - 16:45

I only have one exam and this is very important to me I would like to be prepared. English exam.

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Sun, 28/02/2021 - 05:09

My last exam was about 4years ago. then i haven't taken any exams but I will take a exam to get a license for cook this year. I've started to study for IELTS as well. I'm not sure whether I like exams or not as I am very nerves when i take exam as I always worry about that I need to go to bathroom during the exam.lol on the other hand, what I like exams is it will be shown how I improve myself.

Submitted by victor.07 on Wed, 24/02/2021 - 17:56

Yes, I have a lot of exams, but they are good for my learning

Submitted by Hoang Hai on Tue, 23/02/2021 - 04:52

Nowadays I don't have any exams. but I am preparing an exam and more in the future. I like exams they give me some challenge and show the result of studying process

Submitted by Marco Aurélio … on Wed, 17/02/2021 - 20:19

Well, exams are tools to verify how deep the knowledge was understood. It is important to have some way to pursuit. On the other hand, it's frequent that exams are no able to show us our level in real. I think that we need to find out new experiences to submit different evaluations to different people.

Submitted by luki marzuki on Sun, 14/02/2021 - 13:58

yeah,,,i'am really so happy for this exam, i'm learn how to get think

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 02:43

yes, I have a lot of exam or quiz but not really much. Personally, I like exam or quiz but depends to the lesson.

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Mon, 08/02/2021 - 22:00

Nowadays, I don't have a lot of exams, but when I was at the University, I had many exams each week. I like exams since they allow me to evaluate my learning.

Submitted by feroza.hanifi on Sun, 07/02/2021 - 20:16

honestly, no because it always keeps me stress and I don't like to see myself in a stressful situation because it is not good for my health as an exam is an evulation process to understand the knowledge of people but it should be taken friendly. examiners should keep nice behave with students than such rival. the competition has to be in a better manner.

Submitted by danielrojas51 on Wed, 03/02/2021 - 04:04

Yes, I like it because I can challenge myself and keep learning.

Submitted by estefhanypln on Wed, 03/02/2021 - 01:22

i like the page because it has helped me to review what i have learned and improve what is already

Submitted by Sara Fouad El Kady on Mon, 01/02/2021 - 09:42

Yes, I have exams at the end of this month. but I don't like them.

Submitted by IMRAN HOSEN on Sun, 24/01/2021 - 13:35

I have a exam an

Submitted by Zazil on Fri, 22/01/2021 - 19:22

Yes I like because I can test myself and keep learning.

Submitted by mohamedSamy on Thu, 21/01/2021 - 14:52

Now I don't have any exams I really love the exams because it keeps me learning, and continue the study.

Submitted by Leila77 on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 16:33

These days, I don't have a lot exams. But in the, past I had exams, and I liked them. I like when I text my knowledge and my comprehension.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Wed, 13/01/2021 - 21:40

I don't like to do exams if i didn't study or practice, but i feel better knowing what the results will be hahahhah

Submitted by Prasticha on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 06:39

Yes I do, i have a lot of exam and i like it, because after the exam, it will long holiday

Submitted by hyderapk on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 01:08

Yes, I attended son many exams some time good result and some time unexpected.

Submitted by Aliz on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 05:22

Yes, I have a lot of exams. To be honest I 'm a little bit hate the exams but now I'm like the exams because it is very important for my life and for everyone's life. So, I wanna advise to everyone we should like the exams.

Submitted by In on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 01:08

No, I don`t have exams yet, but I like them to keep learning.

Submitted by karinaelizabeth on Thu, 07/01/2021 - 01:26

I have a lot exams in the university every bimester, but I don't like them they generate too much stress to me.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 06/01/2021 - 07:17

Yeah I have a lot of exams because I am student. For example this month I have 5 exams for end of semester. I like exams because it is good for repeating what i learned.