Beaches

Are you ready to go to the beach? Do these exercises and learn vocabulary to talk about the beach.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

He brings us= he takes us He would drive = he drives .... Please admin make some comments on my reply as well Thank you

Hello wycam10,

We read every comment made on our site and we try to answer as many as we can. Where our users have questions about the language, we try to help, especially when the answers may be helpful to other learners. However, we don't correct or proof-read user posts. As I'm sure you can imagine, we have many users on the site and it's simply not possible for us to provide correction for some many users.

The LearnEnglish

Submitted by ana33 on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 15:49

I`d like to swim in the sea and walking at the beach.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 01/02/2020 - 23:42

In the sea, I'd like to swim, On the sand, I'd like to play a beach volley. *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

Submitted by Ammaraf on Sat, 01/02/2020 - 12:07

Actually I like to go to the beach, it is an amazing journey especially in summer I like swimming very much and paling with sea ball, driving sea motors and finely to set on the sand eating delicious food and drinking tea with smoking. it is wonderful life test.

Submitted by KhinMoeThu on Fri, 17/01/2020 - 04:37

I do like to go to the beach. I love swimming and collecting shells along the beach. I also love to take photos. The thing I like best is snorkelling in the sea. It is so amazing and love to see the beautiful things hidden under water. The most beautiful beach I have ever been is Ngapali from Myanmar. Water is so clear and the beach is also clean. I hope I can go there again with my friends.

Submitted by Aswad371 on Mon, 09/12/2019 - 15:05

u usually go to the beach in the summertime, I like swimming in quite a sea as I find it somewhat difficult to swim with high waves, that's in addition fishing and holding a barbecue party in case I go with a group of my friends

Submitted by Olzhas on Tue, 03/09/2019 - 13:27

Yes, Usually i go to the beach every summer, but this summer I hadn't gone to there. But I have never been on a boat or I have never take a surfboard for ride on the waves.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 19:52

My city is far from the beach so I can go there once a year. I usually ride a boat and swim.

Submitted by Sumreen Tahir on Thu, 29/08/2019 - 15:08

I went to the beach a few times in my home country. I would normally take a sun cream, a towel, a volley ball and a pair of sunglasses with me. I would go either with my friends or family. I have seen many crabs and boats on the beach. I have not been able to surf yet but I would love to give it a try!

Submitted by Sumreen Tahir on Thu, 29/08/2019 - 15:04

I rarely used to go to the beach in my home country. But I have not gotten a chance to visit the beaches in England yet. When I would go to the beach, I was usually accompanied by my friends or family and we would usually walk on the sand, have corns, chat and enjoy the seaside.

Submitted by Setareh on Tue, 27/08/2019 - 16:32

Yes, I do. I would like to lie down sand. And also I like play in the waves.
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 18:38

Yes, I do. I love the beach. When I go to the beach, I love to swim and play volleyball. I also love to eat a good seafood dish, listen to music and take amazing photos.

Submitted by Smartsosty on Thu, 25/07/2019 - 21:24

I like going to the beach but it depends on a few things, for instance if the weather is great like Cancun, México or Islas Canarias, Spain I love riding waves on foot and lie on the sand, but If the weather is cool like Ensenada, México, I only go to the beach to drink some bears and have fun.
Profile picture for user BRAHIM ABOULOUAFA

Submitted by BRAHIM ABOULOUAFA on Mon, 22/07/2019 - 14:06

When i go to the beach. I swim like a fish !!! And i play on the waves !!! But i dont like play with the sand.

Submitted by bardia on Fri, 19/07/2019 - 12:01

Yes,I like to ride a boat and play with wave and playing with my friend and I love swimming

Submitted by hust_9x on Tue, 16/07/2019 - 02:55

I go to beach some years ago. But wave is very strong and high therefore i can't swim. I often lie on my back in the sand with my friend,It's very exciting. I also like to collect some shell in the sand and take it to my home for memory. When i 'm adult i can't spend anytime to go to beach and take a rest.

Submitted by JTEROBA on Fri, 12/07/2019 - 15:53

I went to the beach many years ago, but I remember that I liked sailing around the coast.

Submitted by chris-kutte on Fri, 12/07/2019 - 02:56

I like beaches but I unfortunately don't have any beach at my home area. If I have a beach at my vacations I always go to the beach to relax and go swimming in the sea. Sometimes I also make sandcastles with my friends or play football. And I really like it to go for a walk through the sand.
Profile picture for user Angélique

Submitted by Angélique on Fri, 05/07/2019 - 14:57

I love go to the beach during summer and winter. I like to lie on the sand, take the sun with my friends, swim and watch fishes

Submitted by popo1011 on Tue, 02/07/2019 - 08:16

I love to stroll at the beach upon sands. I like to sit next to the sea and lie down my legs inside. By the way, I like to see the sunset at the horizontal and hear the sound of laughter kids That playing there.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 21/06/2019 - 13:15

Most of the time, I swim in the ocean to beat the heat.

Submitted by Katrusja on Thu, 20/06/2019 - 20:44

Most of all I love to walking on a sand.

Submitted by concha62 on Sat, 27/04/2019 - 17:04

I really like going to the beach, I live on the coast so I can enjoy every day of the see. When I'm there, I ride waves, I walk along the beach sometimes in water and others outside and I play palas.

Submitted by Samirah on Wed, 24/04/2019 - 07:27

Yes, I go to the beach 2 or 3 times a year. Just sit and look at my daughter playing.

Submitted by 赵文文 on Fri, 29/03/2019 - 03:16

I love sea,i love beach, especially i enjoy the time when i lie on the soft sand and watch a beautiful sunrise from the beach. My son, 7-year-old, loves to build his sandcastle, he can play all day and do not want to go home.

Submitted by Aturjong Jr. on Mon, 04/03/2019 - 08:49

i haven't been to beach, but always watch the people and surrounding area. i have about beach camping, relaxing mat.
Profile picture for user Lianna

Submitted by Lianna on Wed, 27/02/2019 - 13:49

Yes , i was in a beach many lears ago, as i live in Armenia , and we have not ocean , we have lake Sevan , but the water is sweet and i can not sweem there. I like solt water, and i think it is useful for our body .When i went beach, i took with me suncream ,hat , towel, and sunglasses.I like sunset , color of the sun is so beautifual.

Submitted by Nimsu on Thu, 24/01/2019 - 03:30

Yes I do. I like swimming and watching others playing water sports.

Submitted by elham1895 on Tue, 22/01/2019 - 11:20

Yes, I do. I often build sandcastle or walk along the beach. some times I collect shells.
Profile picture for user Ndayishimiye

Submitted by Ndayishimiye on Sat, 12/01/2019 - 08:28

I have never been to the beach in my life but near my home city there one which is a bit small. I am planning to go there in this coming summer and one thing I think I will enjoy more is the fresh air and taking photos with my friends. I am not good enough at swimming and there no enough waves to surf on. But is real a nice place

Submitted by Joneslau on Fri, 11/01/2019 - 15:07

Yes,I once lived at seaside for some time and I had a splendid time there.Almost everyday I walked along the beach,enjoying the moist sea breeze.Sometimes I went to catch crabs and collect shells at the beach.One thing that I like most at the time was swimming.When swimming,the waves rise and fall,it's so interesting!

Submitted by Wega on Wed, 09/01/2019 - 12:43

No I don't go to the beach, it's to far away. I live in the interior of Germany and my last holydays at a beach are already long ago.

Submitted by Gene on Tue, 08/01/2019 - 22:11

I really love going to the beach. It's the best time for my family and friends to be get together in this wonderful place and do some amazing water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking and boat riding. One of the most activities that I enjoyed is riding the banana boat it's pulled by a small speed boat and would take a strong maneuver in order to fell off the passenger in the water.

Submitted by jjChen on Wed, 02/01/2019 - 02:08

Never, and I want to go beach very much.