A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Submitted by le van son on Fri, 08/11/2019 - 04:17

Yes. I have a lot. No. I don't like it. If I have an exam I must learn many things to prepare knowledge.
Profile picture for user hoailinh

Submitted by hoailinh on Mon, 28/10/2019 - 02:07

Now, I'm twenty-two years old. Of course, I passed a lot of exams. Perhaps, in my opinion as well as many people, the university entrance exam is the most important and pressure. Because, this is your future decision exam. It related to your university, your major. Moreover, it carries all the expectation of your parents. Luckily, I passed this exam. Although my score weren't high, but my parents weren't disappointed.

Submitted by Nayara dos San… on Fri, 25/10/2019 - 02:43

I had a lot of exams when I study Law at university. Now, I don't have a lot of exams. I just had two exams.

Submitted by tran1995 on Mon, 14/10/2019 - 23:42

I have a lot of exam when I haven't graduated the university yet. My major is electrical automation , I always must calculator and remember recipe

Submitted by Mandela on Mon, 14/10/2019 - 21:22

We must listen to the text, It's too stupid if we reading without listening. ☹️

Submitted by saray on Mon, 14/10/2019 - 06:15

Hi dears. ActualIy l love exams, and I try noticing to the instructions, for example: no talking in the exam, no book, not only(drink & food) .But I have a basically for arrive early.

Submitted by Abdelmouttalib on Wed, 25/09/2019 - 20:11

Yes, I did have a lot of exams, In reality i didn't like it too much

Submitted by ahmad enabosey on Wed, 18/09/2019 - 09:52

Hey all I don't like exams. Unless if they a multiple choice. My optical memory cause that i like it.

Submitted by Tama on Wed, 11/09/2019 - 15:58

I don't have any exams bcoz I'm not a student anymore. I really hate exams bcoz it makes me so stressfull. I used to make a lot of preparations for the exams, but, I'm still nervous.

Submitted by Mr Zaw Htway on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 15:03

I'm so glad to answer the question.

Submitted by Lakshi on Sun, 08/09/2019 - 05:08

Yes , l have my A/L exam. In December
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Submitted by Dieudonné on Mon, 02/09/2019 - 19:30

I start my last year of Master's degree today. They already plan examens. I am so stressed.
Profile picture for user shahramuteng

Submitted by shahramuteng on Sun, 18/08/2019 - 14:02

NO, Because I finished my student life. But before that, I had a lot of different exams, in different mods and situations. most of them related to student life but some of them was related to the finding job. I liked only some of them which were practical or project-based, to tell truth, I hate paper exam!!
Profile picture for user funnylearn

Submitted by funnylearn on Wed, 14/08/2019 - 04:57

I took a lot of exams in the past and I hate it. Examination kind of to review How did you understand the lessons. but sometimes the teacher added more to difficult . So If you are not to learn and expand your knowledge , you can not do it well.
Profile picture for user drphungmanhtien

Submitted by drphungmanhtien on Wed, 14/08/2019 - 03:36

I have pass many exam. For me, the English exam is the most difficult. But I try to learn it, so that I can pass it in the future.

Submitted by Ghaith MA on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 08:56

Actually I HATE EXAMS ! but in your academic life you have to take them just improve your skill and to make an evidence about your success ! but must of exams are boring I like practical exams in labs or something like this NOT: I totally agree that exams don't judge or assess the intelligence of the student !

Submitted by A.Nasiri on Sat, 03/08/2019 - 02:57

I think every exam should have its own discipline and the students have to observed all the above rules during exam. I have passed many exams but they didn't contain the above rules.

Submitted by Mohamed92 on Sat, 27/07/2019 - 17:40

yes I have lot exams, yes I very like exam because I task my self

Submitted by Winterson on Fri, 26/07/2019 - 23:18

I really like this excersises... they help me so much..

Submitted by DmitryS7 on Mon, 22/07/2019 - 06:08

Yes, I had a lot of exam. I like only exams that was cool for me when I studied them.

Submitted by joshuating on Sat, 20/07/2019 - 14:42

Yes, i like the exam that can to improve our knowledge in our daily life.

Submitted by Lameed Mohamed on Fri, 19/07/2019 - 21:59

Oh .. Of course i have alot of exams cause our uni follows courses manner so i have exams almost every month .. And of curse no body likes exams they put us in stress and they're sucks ..

Submitted by ayusisi on Fri, 19/07/2019 - 12:19

When I was a student, I had a lot of exams. Sometimes the teacher didn't give an announcement about preparing the exams. Have a lot of rules about the exams, need to come early, need to bring ID card, no phone, no book, .and no cheating.

Submitted by Tử Dương on Wed, 17/07/2019 - 14:25

I used to have a lot of exam when I was a universary' student. I very hate the exam because I have to study hard and usually feel stress before the exam.

Submitted by Julia Rahma on Wed, 17/07/2019 - 03:06

Yes, i have a lot of exam. Especially now, i've graduate from my senior high school and i have to prepare for exams so i can get university. Hope i'll pass the exams!

Submitted by Jamileh on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 08:36

I had alot exam and dont like it

Submitted by thanhtam on Sun, 07/07/2019 - 14:50

I had a lot exam. I studied very hard. I only like exam which I study best.

Submitted by popo1011 on Mon, 01/07/2019 - 05:31

I had a lot exams, but the most difficult exam was for hire in the bank. it was very stressful and lackluster, really i loathed it.

Submitted by cittàutopica on Sun, 30/06/2019 - 20:52

I had a lot of exams, from primary school certificate to specialisation course. I don't like exams, but I think these are essential for assessing the knowledges acquired.

Submitted by chris-kutte on Fri, 28/06/2019 - 15:56

I don't like exams because they make me tired. I prefer to study by myself.

Submitted by Cho on Fri, 28/06/2019 - 04:57

Exam made me not only stressed but also motivated.
Profile picture for user JAE Aniruth

Submitted by JAE Aniruth on Tue, 25/06/2019 - 09:51

I had a lot of exams when I studied at university

Submitted by kripo on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 11:16

I had a lot exams in my career. I don't like exams, beaucause it stress me and make me hysterical.
Profile picture for user NataliDa

Submitted by NataliDa on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 08:20

I had a lot exams in my life. I didn't like exams. But now all changed. I've loved learning and start love exams ))

Submitted by Tramy on Tue, 04/06/2019 - 04:04

Yes, I have a lot of exams, but I don't like exams. They make me tired. I like to self-study.
Profile picture for user Djadje

Submitted by Djadje on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 15:19

Task 2 was really interesting! Got it all. Task 1 was quite challenging remembering about where I saw this or that only 5 out of 11!

Submitted by Setareh on Tue, 14/05/2019 - 03:25

currently, I don't have any exam.but before, when I went to school; I had a lot of exams during the year.

Submitted by Nway Oo Kalayar on Sat, 11/05/2019 - 16:01

Good reading.

Submitted by Aikotoko on Tue, 07/05/2019 - 05:37

When I was in high school third grade, I has a lot of exams. Especially even weekend. I didn’t like taking them but I had to do because to take university’s entrance exam. I remembered that I always used to be sad and uncomfortable when I looked my results of exams.

Submitted by Setareh on Tue, 07/05/2019 - 03:34

Not now, but before I had many exams when I was studying, I don't like any exam I think it's very hard.

Submitted by Ksenia-0903 on Sat, 27/04/2019 - 16:53

Throughout life, we all pass exams. I will soon defend a master's thesis.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Sat, 13/04/2019 - 06:18

Yes, I had a lot of exams when I was a student during 24 years. I do not like exams because It's not fair that your ability to be identified within a few hours.

Submitted by JK Baloch on Fri, 29/03/2019 - 16:09

yes, i have recently done two exam.