Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 01/12/2019 - 12:12

I lost a pearl earing today when I tried on clothes in a fitting room. Luckily the shop staff found it and ketp it for me. Phew...!

Submitted by elit.sw on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 12:27

I used to have lots of accessories when I was younger, but not now. I remember having a bracelet with a proverb written on it, I loved it. The proverb was "When there's a will there's way".

Submitted by Mohammad Tayeb on Thu, 21/11/2019 - 19:54

I used to use glass when I work and use my laptop and sun glasses to go out
Profile picture for user GoofyTheGamer256

Submitted by GoofyTheGamer256 on Thu, 21/11/2019 - 12:23

Actually, I don't have a special accessory or an accessory that I love very much. But I like my watch and my hat. They make me cool.

Submitted by Dariusz on Wed, 20/11/2019 - 02:21

The special accessory for me are my glasses because I don't see without them.
Profile picture for user Santiago Perez

Submitted by Santiago Perez on Wed, 09/10/2019 - 05:20

I like wear gloves in my hands whenever it's cold

Submitted by RIJOBATO on Sun, 06/10/2019 - 22:55

I HAVE MY SMART PHONE ALWAYS WITH ME TO NOT LOSE IN THE CITY

Submitted by vinod sahu on Wed, 02/10/2019 - 09:53

this exercise is very amazing to learn English and vocabulary building.

Submitted by abdulraheemalmaweri on Fri, 27/09/2019 - 23:37

wonderful

Submitted by stesy on Thu, 26/09/2019 - 08:37

My glasses are very special. when I wear them, I see very clearly, even a small thing. If I remove it, my sight is troubled. These glasses protect me from sunlight and bright light in the night. These are the medical glasses

Submitted by Homam Mohammad on Tue, 17/09/2019 - 21:16

I am attracted to this kind of exercise and change the pattern of questions away from boredom

Submitted by Antonino on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 22:33

I have many accessories. I prefer, when I go out with my friends take the shoulder bag. this accessories is very confortaible because I can put in the wallet, phone and keys.
Profile picture for user Optimist

Submitted by Optimist on Sun, 08/09/2019 - 21:17

I have glasses that protect my eyes from the radiation of a computer monitor
Profile picture for user Hassaam Tariq

Submitted by Hassaam Tariq on Fri, 06/09/2019 - 02:02

We must buy accessories and should be share and donate among the troubled peoples. At present, there are many countries that suffer from civil war, fake oppressions and persecution. Palestine and Kashmir is among the top.

Submitted by Debangshu on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 16:29

No, actually I don't have much special to say about my accessories. but I want to share something about my little accessories. So, two months back I bought a laptop which is very close to my heart. So, I wanted to protect my laptop from damages. In order to achieve that I was searching for a strong rucksack. After searching all products I got rucksack of Safari, but it was damaged product. So, I went to the shopping mall to replace that product. then I got another rucksack of American Tourist unfortunately it was torn within two days. once again I exchanged that rucksack with the new one. now it's working fine. Such a bad luck I got.

Submitted by JesB on Wed, 21/08/2019 - 19:45

I love my gold earrings, are very specials

Submitted by ahmedraoof on Sat, 17/08/2019 - 12:58

I bought new bag from attaba and i need a new belt to wear with my new trousers a had a braclet its amazing and i love that verey much my cap is red beouse ilove this colour ibought new earrings to gave that my grand mother galsses its important to keep your eyes you should wear gloves in the winter to keep your hands finally ibut all things in my rucksack and leave the shop

Submitted by Ghaith MA on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 14:26

the exercises were amazing to make the memorizing process more easier !

Submitted by Mahfuzur Rahman on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 10:49

No. I've nothing to special

Submitted by Dimsum on Wed, 07/08/2019 - 10:16

Thank you, this pages make me more fluent in english. Thank yu British Council so i can more promote my Dimsum Halal to all over the world with english.

Submitted by Santika on Tue, 06/08/2019 - 04:42

No, I don't have accessories that is special in some way. But actually, I like many kind of accessories: earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. I also like hat, cap, belt, and bag. All have its own specialities to give shapes/look/image to people who wear it. And I also learn that each one of them has its own meaning, purpose, and function related to the individual owner life and history and or related to the society's culture and history. The combination of all the accessories you wear give a complex story about you, some are comforting/pleasant to others around you, some are annoying others around you.

Submitted by dylanharris on Sun, 28/07/2019 - 17:44

I have many accessories. On my 6-th birthday, my daddy bought me a couple of gloves and a cap. They're beautiful and I very liked it. Last year, I got a scarf for my best friend and he was fond of this birthday presents. I also bought for my mom an earrings since she lost one. Yesterday, my grandparent gave me a necklace and a belt as gifts for my study. Now, I'm washing my rucksack 'cause it's so dirty and I need them to carry things in my wonderful summer trip.

Submitted by lephamthuy85 on Sun, 28/07/2019 - 04:41

i usually use a hat to protect my head from the sun when i go for a walk ouside. It is really useful for me everyday
Profile picture for user johnny depp

Submitted by johnny depp on Fri, 26/07/2019 - 23:17

brilliant amazing great lessons that you have i still learning how to improve my English thanks a lot for these lessons

Submitted by J on Thu, 25/07/2019 - 12:05

Rucksack! Is it a synonym for "backpack"? Right?

Submitted by Monika1205 on Sun, 21/07/2019 - 17:55

I have the bracelet in semi precious stones to balance thé chakra.

Submitted by Setareh on Fri, 19/07/2019 - 09:08

Yes,I have earring which they are very special for me because, I bought them with my first salary. I am wearing them everyday.

Submitted by alxdada on Thu, 18/07/2019 - 16:25

Yes, I have a pair of earrings from my parents

Submitted by Tossa on Wed, 17/07/2019 - 02:22

Yes, I have a special accesory, it is a necklace which my boyfriend gave me.

Submitted by khyabani on Sun, 14/07/2019 - 16:49

Thanks, very good exercises.

Submitted by fariba on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 12:45

l have some scurf. i like accessories. i have some earrings and neck less and bracelets.

Submitted by Nan Aye Mya Aung on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 11:29

thanks a lot for this lesson

Submitted by Sarah2001 on Sat, 06/07/2019 - 22:20

I have a lots of bags becuase I like them.

Submitted by Nazarova Feruza on Sat, 29/06/2019 - 08:50

I like jewelry accessories too. In my mind, every woman loves this.

Submitted by popo1011 on Wed, 26/06/2019 - 09:46

I like accessories, I have many of them , stone necklace , earrings , rings ... I love them very much.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Sat, 15/06/2019 - 06:42

Accessories are not important for me very much. I only use them for a while.

Submitted by Xundudan on Thu, 13/06/2019 - 09:13

I like accessories, so l have quite much such as a necklace, a bag , a rucksack. The most meaningful accessory to me is the big one of bracelet. This is a gift from my aunt who passed way in last month . I always keep it in my small bag, so this is really special to me . Whenever I feel unhappy, just looking at it cheers me up right away .

Submitted by thuyhup on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 04:21

I have just had a big bonus because of well done, so I'm going to buy presents for my family tomorrow. I'll buy a bag for my mom because mom's bag is very old. My brother need a belt to hold his trousers up. My sister in law absolutely love wearing jewelry so I buy earrings, a necklace and a bracelet for her. Besides, I will choose a hat and a rucksack for my niece, she is a pretty girl and i love her so much. Finally, I think I spend a sum of money for my father because he doesn't live Viet Nam now. yeahh, this is my plan. And I only wait until tomorrow to go shopping.

Submitted by makounga kouame on Wed, 05/06/2019 - 12:58

very good exercices

Submitted by shima zahmatdooz on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 11:04

I went to my friend's birthday party last week, and I bought bracelet for her because she's loved it. And about me, I have some necklaces and bracelets and earrings in my accessories. One of them was bought with my husband, Sina. I must buy one belt because I lost it.

Submitted by Ehabadam on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 04:48

Thanks i had once a beautifull barcelet that my friend gave it to me in special celebration i kept it for there years but finally i lost it somewhere in one of my travels

Submitted by Nishu Verma on Mon, 20/05/2019 - 04:13

Hi, Yes I have one special scarf that my father bought for me around 17 years ago. It's quite close to me because he purchased it for me for a very special occasion.

Submitted by Ahmadbassam on Sat, 18/05/2019 - 13:09

Do you have an accessory that is special in some way? Tell us about it. I have a special cap and i love it . my brother gifted it for me when i was 10 years old
Hi, yes I have a special hat that my brother bought for me when was my birthday! When I see this hat I remember my brother. Thanks for making I remember this.

Submitted by Amalotb on Thu, 16/05/2019 - 05:23

yes, i have golden ring from my mom i love it very match and it looks so good on my hand.

Submitted by Akmal Karimov on Wed, 15/05/2019 - 11:57

Hello everyone, who wants to be my friend? I really want to learn English better