Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)

Submitted by mallesh on Thu, 30/01/2020 - 07:33

this website is very useful to learn

Submitted by Sr2lhyt on Sat, 25/01/2020 - 01:23

I always use glasses to help me to see better

Submitted by manuela.ungureanu on Thu, 23/01/2020 - 21:40

Hello! I have a nice bracelet made of leather which I got it from my husband. I always wear this bracelet.

Submitted by Bader Alzaibaq on Sun, 12/01/2020 - 19:28

and thank you so much for the man who do this websit.

Submitted by Bader Alzaibaq on Sun, 12/01/2020 - 19:27

this course was excellent and I learn some new worlds because I am Arabic man

Submitted by hattrinh on Fri, 03/01/2020 - 13:11

I always bring my rucksack as going out because it is very convenient for carrying things. For example, in winter I usually put my scarf, hat and gloves or even a light jacket in it.

Submitted by Rashed Fathi on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 19:21

I sometimes were a scarf when it's cold

Submitted by Sovanmony Kem on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 15:24

I Always use cap when I go to school.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Sun, 29/12/2019 - 16:08

I like wear gloves wehn I play football.

Submitted by Sharifielts on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 09:14

I have a cap that protect me from sunlight when i am playing
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 22/12/2019 - 12:35

Today, my hand slipped and flipped my acceccory box over and everything fell on the potted plants. Sadly enough, the scattered jewelries broke the leaves of the plant. Poor, green, metals can easily cut plants.

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Thu, 19/12/2019 - 05:59

My favorite accessory is my bracelet, it was a gift from my husband on my birthday

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 20:20

Hello everybody, my favorite accessory is a scarf is a gift from my sister who lives in the Netherlands

Submitted by english on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 12:28

thank you so much. All of them are extremely useful.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 13/12/2019 - 12:34

I got a new pair of glasses. Transformation! (⌯¤̴̶̷̀ω¤̴̶̷́)✧

Submitted by Lolo mmm on Mon, 02/12/2019 - 14:34

I don’t like accessories and I don’t wear but I like to wear a gold because the women is beautiful when she is wearing the gold .
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 01/12/2019 - 12:12

I lost a pearl earing today when I tried on clothes in a fitting room. Luckily the shop staff found it and ketp it for me. Phew...!

Submitted by elit.sw on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 12:27

I used to have lots of accessories when I was younger, but not now. I remember having a bracelet with a proverb written on it, I loved it. The proverb was "When there's a will there's way".

Submitted by Mohammad Tayeb on Thu, 21/11/2019 - 19:54

I used to use glass when I work and use my laptop and sun glasses to go out
Profile picture for user GoofyTheGamer256

Submitted by GoofyTheGamer256 on Thu, 21/11/2019 - 12:23

Actually, I don't have a special accessory or an accessory that I love very much. But I like my watch and my hat. They make me cool.

Submitted by Dariusz on Wed, 20/11/2019 - 02:21

The special accessory for me are my glasses because I don't see without them.
Profile picture for user Santiago Perez

Submitted by Santiago Perez on Wed, 09/10/2019 - 05:20

I like wear gloves in my hands whenever it's cold

Submitted by RIJOBATO on Sun, 06/10/2019 - 22:55

I HAVE MY SMART PHONE ALWAYS WITH ME TO NOT LOSE IN THE CITY

Submitted by vinod sahu on Wed, 02/10/2019 - 09:53

this exercise is very amazing to learn English and vocabulary building.

Submitted by abdulraheemalmaweri on Fri, 27/09/2019 - 23:37

wonderful

Submitted by stesy on Thu, 26/09/2019 - 08:37

My glasses are very special. when I wear them, I see very clearly, even a small thing. If I remove it, my sight is troubled. These glasses protect me from sunlight and bright light in the night. These are the medical glasses

Submitted by Homam Mohammad on Tue, 17/09/2019 - 21:16

I am attracted to this kind of exercise and change the pattern of questions away from boredom

Submitted by Antonino on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 22:33

I have many accessories. I prefer, when I go out with my friends take the shoulder bag. this accessories is very confortaible because I can put in the wallet, phone and keys.
Profile picture for user Optimist

Submitted by Optimist on Sun, 08/09/2019 - 21:17

I have glasses that protect my eyes from the radiation of a computer monitor
Profile picture for user Hassaam Tariq

Submitted by Hassaam Tariq on Fri, 06/09/2019 - 02:02

We must buy accessories and should be share and donate among the troubled peoples. At present, there are many countries that suffer from civil war, fake oppressions and persecution. Palestine and Kashmir is among the top.

Submitted by Debangshu on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 16:29

No, actually I don't have much special to say about my accessories. but I want to share something about my little accessories. So, two months back I bought a laptop which is very close to my heart. So, I wanted to protect my laptop from damages. In order to achieve that I was searching for a strong rucksack. After searching all products I got rucksack of Safari, but it was damaged product. So, I went to the shopping mall to replace that product. then I got another rucksack of American Tourist unfortunately it was torn within two days. once again I exchanged that rucksack with the new one. now it's working fine. Such a bad luck I got.

Submitted by JesB on Wed, 21/08/2019 - 19:45

I love my gold earrings, are very specials

Submitted by ahmedraoof on Sat, 17/08/2019 - 12:58

I bought new bag from attaba and i need a new belt to wear with my new trousers a had a braclet its amazing and i love that verey much my cap is red beouse ilove this colour ibought new earrings to gave that my grand mother galsses its important to keep your eyes you should wear gloves in the winter to keep your hands finally ibut all things in my rucksack and leave the shop

Submitted by Ghaith MA on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 14:26

the exercises were amazing to make the memorizing process more easier !

Submitted by Mahfuzur Rahman on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 10:49

No. I've nothing to special

Submitted by Dimsum on Wed, 07/08/2019 - 10:16

Thank you, this pages make me more fluent in english. Thank yu British Council so i can more promote my Dimsum Halal to all over the world with english.

Submitted by Santika on Tue, 06/08/2019 - 04:42

No, I don't have accessories that is special in some way. But actually, I like many kind of accessories: earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. I also like hat, cap, belt, and bag. All have its own specialities to give shapes/look/image to people who wear it. And I also learn that each one of them has its own meaning, purpose, and function related to the individual owner life and history and or related to the society's culture and history. The combination of all the accessories you wear give a complex story about you, some are comforting/pleasant to others around you, some are annoying others around you.

Submitted by dylanharris on Sun, 28/07/2019 - 17:44

I have many accessories. On my 6-th birthday, my daddy bought me a couple of gloves and a cap. They're beautiful and I very liked it. Last year, I got a scarf for my best friend and he was fond of this birthday presents. I also bought for my mom an earrings since she lost one. Yesterday, my grandparent gave me a necklace and a belt as gifts for my study. Now, I'm washing my rucksack 'cause it's so dirty and I need them to carry things in my wonderful summer trip.

Submitted by lephamthuy85 on Sun, 28/07/2019 - 04:41

i usually use a hat to protect my head from the sun when i go for a walk ouside. It is really useful for me everyday
Profile picture for user johnny depp

Submitted by johnny depp on Fri, 26/07/2019 - 23:17

brilliant amazing great lessons that you have i still learning how to improve my English thanks a lot for these lessons

Submitted by J on Thu, 25/07/2019 - 12:05

Rucksack! Is it a synonym for "backpack"? Right?

Submitted by Monika1205 on Sun, 21/07/2019 - 17:55

I have the bracelet in semi precious stones to balance thé chakra.

Submitted by Setareh on Fri, 19/07/2019 - 09:08

Yes,I have earring which they are very special for me because, I bought them with my first salary. I am wearing them everyday.

Submitted by alxdada on Thu, 18/07/2019 - 16:25

Yes, I have a pair of earrings from my parents

Submitted by Tossa on Wed, 17/07/2019 - 02:22

Yes, I have a special accesory, it is a necklace which my boyfriend gave me.

Submitted by khyabani on Sun, 14/07/2019 - 16:49

Thanks, very good exercises.

Submitted by fariba on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 12:45

l have some scurf. i like accessories. i have some earrings and neck less and bracelets.

Submitted by Nan Aye Mya Aung on Tue, 09/07/2019 - 11:29

thanks a lot for this lesson

Submitted by Sarah2001 on Sat, 06/07/2019 - 22:20

I have a lots of bags becuase I like them.