Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.
FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
- Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
- No phones, no books.
BEFORE THE EXAM
- Have your ID card ready.
- Listen to the instructions.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam.
IN THE EXAM
- Mobile phones switched off and put away.
- ID card visible on the desk.
- No talking.
- No food or drinks in exam room.
- Follow the examiner's instructions.
- If you have a question, raise your hand.
- No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
- Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?
Join thousands of learners from around the world who are improving their English reading skills with our online courses.
I would suggest you use our Listening section.
All the best
The LearnEnglish Team