Appearance 1

Do the exercises to learn words to describe people's appearance.

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3

Task 4

Task 5

Average: 4.2 (47 votes)

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Fri, 17/01/2020 - 23:02

I'm tall not very handsome(hhhhh) with dark hair , i'm a little fat but i try to eat a healthy food in the futur

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Mon, 30/12/2019 - 08:23

I have dark hair and I am tall.

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Mon, 23/12/2019 - 17:06

My name is nourhene, I have dark hair, brown eyes, i’m a slim person, not too fat and not too thin, I weigh 58 kg and I am tall. My parents also had dark hair, my mother is beautiful and my father is handsome. I have four sisters , all of them are tall except my young sister is shorter than us. I have two thin sisters and two fat.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 17/12/2019 - 13:18

People love my tubbiness; the state of plump and round body which is covered by silver fur. I love my appearance, too! You want to hug me, huh?  ∧__∧ ( ´・ω・`)  (○) ,( ヽ∩∩ノ),、ヽ|〃,,, “““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ “``““ ““

Submitted by yanmoenaing on Mon, 16/12/2019 - 05:58

I have dark hair. I am a slim person. All family members have dark hair. My mom was a slim girl and very beautiful. My father is very handsome. At present my mom is a little fat but still beautiful. My mom is one year older than my father. No one in our family has ginger or blonde hair.

Submitted by elit.sw on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 15:54

I am from middle east, and I have a typical middle eastern appearance, like dark hair and eyes, thick facial hair, and a height below average 174 cm. I don't think I am good looking comparing to other guys whom I consider handsome, but nowadays attractiveness is almost completely subjective, like hitting the gym and gain some muscles or wearing branded cloths.

Submitted by AlmiraLinda on Sun, 22/09/2019 - 08:30

I have dark hair. Although I'm over 18, I am very short and thin and tho I look like young. I think I'm beautiful because every people has his or her own beauty right!
Profile picture for user johnny depp

Submitted by johnny depp on Mon, 16/09/2019 - 21:19

Thanks for teaching us this pretty language

Submitted by Debangshu on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 16:02

Hello, I am thin and i weigh 52 Kg. i used to be slim but last year I got an disease due to this reason I lost much weight. I am 5 foot 8 inch in height. so, i am neither taller nor shorter. I have dark colored hair but i love ginger hair. overall I don't look attractive, I think it is about my weight. so, nowadays I doing exercise and taking proper diet to regain my health. That's all.

Submitted by bawk san aung on Thu, 22/08/2019 - 10:16

Generally, I am handsome. I posses neither fat nor thin body. As i am taller than my father, I am so attractive with my high. Though my hair is black with good looking, I want some time blonde hair.Handsome to smart man, i try to go gym third a week.