Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)

Hello Lizeth0918

Please be sure to read our House rules, where you'll see that you must write your comments in English. I've translated your first one for you, but in the future please write in English -- it's good practice!

All the best

Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 14:01

I have a face mask. It's special because it's a self-made one! ε=o(*’◡͐’)o

Hello Rafaela1

Me too! Your comment has made me think that we perhaps we should update this page -- thanks!

All the best

Submitted by Maria isabel m… on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 03:55

I love a bracelet that my mom gave me
Profile picture for user George

Submitted by George on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 14:25

>A great experience! Learning and spend a funny morning! Thanks
Profile picture for user Sergey Sh

Submitted by Sergey Sh on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 00:13

I happened to get a bracelet from my mum when I was a kid. It a special one in some way cause it was brought from Japan, it's a magnetic loop that is used to gain a blood circulation in the field of your neck and improve your health condition, you know, to make you vigorous and energetic pretending being sleepy. I've been wearing it for ages and it's a really special in some way as I said before but for the second reason of there's nobody here to have something similar.

Submitted by rpikeri on Mon, 23/03/2020 - 21:58

I am learning a lot
Profile picture for user daria patskikh

Submitted by daria patskikh on Mon, 23/03/2020 - 12:54

Hello, I like wear earrings in my every day life. I think that it is more interesting and pleasant accessories. Also, early I liked rucksacks, but now I prefer wear bags, because rucksacks is boring for me and i think that it is oldfashion now, in addition, bags is more elegant. I think about different bags, about its forms and colors. And dream about someone, wich will be ideal for me. Short time ago I had talk with my friend about bags, and she told that now all people prefer rucksacks, and bags no need anyone. I was very surprised and thougt that it is interesting, that different people have defferent minds.

Submitted by FaribaJavazi on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 18:10

I love earrings and necklace because my mother is gift to me.

Submitted by Gisel Daniela on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 03:10

My favorite accessesory is my phone.

Submitted by alan.velasquez on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 20:36

Was a nice Practice. I recommend to show the correct answer, I can not see it.

Hello alan.velasquez,

After you finish the task you can choose the button 'Finish' at the bottom. After clicking this, you can choose 'Show answers' to see how you did and look at the correct answers.

Submitted by Maria Shams on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 10:48

I love bracelets

Submitted by foad reza on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 12:48

are the all words is Accessories part is these 12 item????

Hello foad reza,

All of these items are examples of accessories. There are more than just twelve, of course, but we provide a selection of the most common words in this category.

Submitted by SimaoDuarte on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 14:21

a)necklace,ring,glasses,belt,cap,hat b)No,I don´t c)Table, chairs, sofa, fridge, micro-wave d)My opninion about strange house is because their houses isn´t cosy and confortable Simão Duarte nº21 7ºA

Submitted by Eduardo Duarte on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 13:56

a)necklace,ring,glasses,hat,cap and belt b)No,I don´t c)a table, chairs,a sofa, a fridge. d)I don´t like the strange houses because i love my very much Eduardo Duarte 7ºA nº9

Submitted by Khin Nyein Chan on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 14:27

I don't have any important accessories but sometime my smart phone is special thing for me.

Submitted by Eswar on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 11:02

Well, I have my Wrist watch on of my friend gifted to Me. I wear the watch 24x7 It shows time and Tracking Some of the Activities Like walking etc.

Submitted by DOAN BA DO on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 06:32

I had a watch which my girlfriend bought for me. It's very nice and help me control time. i like it so much.

Submitted by s4lemm on Tue, 03/03/2020 - 23:43

My cellphone is really important for me. I can't enjoy my day without it.

Submitted by Bacho Nadirashvili on Tue, 03/03/2020 - 16:46

i want to communicate and learn English with one of you.So this exersize was easy for me

Submitted by Eswar on Mon, 02/03/2020 - 08:58

One of My favourite Item is My wrist watch . I always carry 24x7 It shows time track to do things In time,
Profile picture for user AnastasiyaRadi

Submitted by AnastasiyaRadi on Thu, 27/02/2020 - 09:29

I wear earring every day. It's my mother gift. I really don't like rings or bracelets because they are not very handy for me. I absolutely fell in love with scarfs I think they very beautiful and stylish. I don't have any hat but I think I would like to buy one for summer sunny days and to look like a lady.

Submitted by tram.tran on Tue, 18/02/2020 - 02:49

I always wear a watch, because it's a gift from my friend and it suits me very well

Submitted by Luzsi on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 22:57

I have the sunglasses. I wear them every day. Somethimes in the head. Inusethem in winter and in summer.

Submitted by Fariy on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 08:21

The accessory I always carry for going outside is umbrella because it is very useful for me whether the sun is shinning or it's rains.

Submitted by Dariusz on Thu, 13/02/2020 - 23:09

First of all I also must say thank you for this website, is awesome! I think the best English course, very useful and contained all what we need to learn English. An special accesory are my glasses, Before I used contacts lens those are also special. Another special accesory for me is a racksuck through I can carry all necessary things.
Profile picture for user Sabrasriya

Submitted by Sabrasriya on Sat, 08/02/2020 - 12:18

Thanks a lot to British council to help us learn English through your website.

Submitted by fatima elhamraoui on Tue, 04/02/2020 - 15:17

thank you you make learning so awesome

Submitted by mallesh on Thu, 30/01/2020 - 07:33

this website is very useful to learn

Submitted by Sr2lhyt on Sat, 25/01/2020 - 01:23

I always use glasses to help me to see better

Submitted by manuela.ungureanu on Thu, 23/01/2020 - 21:40

Hello! I have a nice bracelet made of leather which I got it from my husband. I always wear this bracelet.

Submitted by Bader Alzaibaq on Sun, 12/01/2020 - 19:28

and thank you so much for the man who do this websit.

Submitted by Bader Alzaibaq on Sun, 12/01/2020 - 19:27

this course was excellent and I learn some new worlds because I am Arabic man

Submitted by hattrinh on Fri, 03/01/2020 - 13:11

I always bring my rucksack as going out because it is very convenient for carrying things. For example, in winter I usually put my scarf, hat and gloves or even a light jacket in it.

Submitted by Rashed Fathi on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 19:21

I sometimes were a scarf when it's cold

Submitted by Sovanmony Kem on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 15:24

I Always use cap when I go to school.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Sun, 29/12/2019 - 16:08

I like wear gloves wehn I play football.

Submitted by Sharifielts on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 09:14

I have a cap that protect me from sunlight when i am playing
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 22/12/2019 - 12:35

Today, my hand slipped and flipped my acceccory box over and everything fell on the potted plants. Sadly enough, the scattered jewelries broke the leaves of the plant. Poor, green, metals can easily cut plants.

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Thu, 19/12/2019 - 05:59

My favorite accessory is my bracelet, it was a gift from my husband on my birthday

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 20:20

Hello everybody, my favorite accessory is a scarf is a gift from my sister who lives in the Netherlands

Submitted by english on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 12:28

thank you so much. All of them are extremely useful.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 13/12/2019 - 12:34

I got a new pair of glasses. Transformation! (⌯¤̴̶̷̀ω¤̴̶̷́)✧

Submitted by Lolo mmm on Mon, 02/12/2019 - 14:34

I don’t like accessories and I don’t wear but I like to wear a gold because the women is beautiful when she is wearing the gold .