Kitchens 1

Do these exercises to learn words for things you find in a kitchen.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)

Submitted by ptngiau on Mon, 22/08/2022 - 04:39

Sometimes I cook my foods such as noodles, fried eggs and stir fried vegetables there. I often eat all the meals in the kitchen with my family. After the meals I usually wash dishes.
We often chat together there. This is a 'private place' to talk sneakily about neighbors.

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Thu, 17/03/2022 - 19:43

In my kitchen I usually cook, but I also eat there and spend some time with my family. We have an open kitchen and are so happy about it. My mother-in-law is a cook, so she gives me a hand when I cook.

Submitted by Ray Tam on Wed, 10/11/2021 - 23:13

To be honest, I rely on my wife to make food everyday, but I will wash all tablewares just like bowls, plates, forks, knifes and clean up the table, kitchen etc. after lunch and dinner.

Submitted by Marina Machado on Tue, 02/11/2021 - 20:01

In my kitchen I cook, eat and study.
Normally I don't cook much, because I don't like it. Well, the problem is not cooking but cleaning the kitchen after cooking.

In my kitchen, there is a big table with 4 chairs, an oven, a cooker, a coffee machine, a fridge and a cupboard where I keep my things after cleaning the kitchen. On the floor, there is a big yellow rug to make it cosy.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 01:58

I like the kitchen because i like cooking. The working in the kitchen its tiring , I cook there, Make coffee ,and clean the plats also. After I finish clean the place. I called it operation room.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sun, 18/04/2021 - 17:02

I only cook in my kitchen, I don't do anything else there.

Submitted by istaruoss on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 13:26

The space of my kitchen is divided into two areas: Kitchen and laundry.

Submitted by yasamin on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 17:49

I do in my kitchen cook food , prepare tea , sweets and wish glasses , knifes , spoons and plates ..

Submitted by fariba on Mon, 24/08/2020 - 08:42

also,I eat food in kitchen.

Submitted by bren on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 14:55

My kitchen is made up of the dining room. So I cook and eat the food there. Beside that, there is a washbasin for wash the dishes.

Submitted by Asni on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 20:29

My kitchen is small, so a dining table doesn't fit into it, that's why I only cook and wash the dishes in the kitchen.

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Tue, 16/06/2020 - 11:25

in my kitchen, there are forks, spoons, knives, plates, pots, various cooking utensils, and there is a dining room to eat.

Roles

• anonymous user role (no expiration)

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 13:42

I help my mother with kitchen works a little. I can cook rice, pour eggs and boil vegetables. After every meal, I usually wash the dishes and dump the trash.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 09:26

In my kitchen, I rarely cook , sometimes I prepare some ingredients for my meal, just simple is some vegetables like broccoli, tomato, potato, sweet potato and sometimes I have eggs because I am so lazy to cook foods like soup, meat, pork or meat, fried something because my kitchen is so tiny and I feel uncomfortable and inconvenient when I stay in
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Thu, 07/05/2020 - 16:35

In the kitchen i cook, prepare foods and drinks, bake confectionery, wash dishes, store foodstuffs and keeps cooking utensils. No.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Wed, 29/04/2020 - 14:10

As my kitchen is quite small I only cook, wash dishes and clean the room. When I'm waiting for example the water to boil I listen music there. And of course when I come back from the market I put the food I've buy in the cupboards I have.

Submitted by marzieh on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 16:55

I do in my kitchen, cook food, prepare tea and wash dishes. I and my family like to eat food or drink tea in the living room in front of the TV.

Submitted by Jasmine visentin on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 09:54

In my kitchen we prepare food and talk each other with family members

Submitted by Annalisa on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 16:08

No, in my kitchen as Well as cooking i can talk to the family, do my homework

Submitted by Dariusz on Mon, 09/03/2020 - 00:02

I cook, eat and drink there, but sometimes kitchen is a place to talks.
Profile picture for user Sabrasriya

Submitted by Sabrasriya on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 05:52

I usually doesn't do cooking. but whenever I go to kitchen I prepare tea. that is it.

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Sun, 02/02/2020 - 20:10

I usually have breakfast in the kitchen,so I drink a cup of coffee, eat some fruit on a plate and have a sandwich with butter or chocolate. Then I prepare the lunch in my kitchen and every day I use a spoon a fork a bowl and plates to prepare food. when I finish I wash the dishes and i putting in clean things in the cupboard.

Submitted by m.khodakhah on Fri, 04/10/2019 - 21:36

we usually buy a bottle of water when we walking in work path. my habit is eating food in front of tv.

Submitted by Santika on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 02:24

Kitchen is used for cooking and preparing food. But people also use it for eating and meeting with family, some people do this because of the space limit in the house and other people do this because they feel comfortable about it. I use kitchen only for heating food and cooking rice, sometimes boiling egg. I buy cooked food. Long time back I also sometimes use it for cooking and preparing food: boiling, frying, stir frying, and sauteing. Before I also use it sometimes for baking and grilling. Actually I interested in cooking in general and also baking, grilling, and barbecuing. I learn a little about food and nutrition also food and health.

Submitted by Setareh on Tue, 06/08/2019 - 03:11

we are eating food in the kitchen, no , instead of cook we are washing dishes and eating food in the kitchen;

Submitted by Monika1205 on Fri, 26/07/2019 - 16:39

I usually prepare and cook the meals in my kichen as well the hot drinks for ex: tea or coffee. I wash the dishes to. I take the breakfast with my family.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Wed, 03/07/2019 - 07:50

My wife cooks foods in the kitchen. I somtimes prepare tea and cofee.

Submitted by JTEROBA on Sat, 01/06/2019 - 13:53

I usually cook in the kitchen. I prefer do other things in a bedroom or living room.

Submitted by Thierry Museur on Sat, 27/04/2019 - 10:22

Bon appétit!

Submitted by Edicita on Thu, 11/04/2019 - 04:06

I used to study in the kitchen, far from the living room where is the television but I ate a lot, so I return to the living room and now nobody can watch the tv while I do homework
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Tue, 19/02/2019 - 18:55

No I do not. In my kitchen I like to prepare fruit juice and desserts. I love to experiment new things.

Submitted by shirin20 on Tue, 05/02/2019 - 13:39

I have no table and chair in my kitchen, therefore, it is not a place to eat. I always cook meals, bake cakes, make smoothies and many delicious things which I have learned. Of course whenever I am free! I also have plants there so I water and talk to them.

Submitted by jmajo on Sun, 27/01/2019 - 14:56

I cook food for lunch and dinner in the kitchen. Sometimes I have brekfast there too while I listen to the morning news on the radio.

Submitted by Wega on Sun, 13/01/2019 - 08:46

I have a open room kitchen and i like it to cook for me or friends. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Wed, 09/01/2019 - 14:38

I like make a coffee after lunch