Places in a town 1

Do these exercises and improve your vocabulary for talking about places in a town.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by yoon 2_tae. on Tue, 28/06/2022 - 10:11

I always went to school until last 3years ago but now I don't go to school cause I am a CDM student

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Mon, 21/03/2022 - 19:25

I can't go to a factory because I don't work there. I go to school for working. And I plan going to a sports center in a couple of months to loose weight after my second pregnancy. There're at least two bus stops near out house, therefore I can get to my destination as soon as possible.

Submitted by GloStar22 on Fri, 11/03/2022 - 21:01

I go frequently to the cinema and at school, because I´m teacher.

Submitted by fariba on Tue, 03/08/2021 - 06:20

i usually go to library ،pharmacy and supermarket.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Mon, 17/05/2021 - 16:32

I go to the supermarket and to the bank as well
Profile picture for user Optimist

Submitted by Optimist on Wed, 18/11/2020 - 21:51

I have not been to the factory for a long time, even later I was at school, I was in the castle for a very long time. and I have never been to the bank - a joke)))

Submitted by Htet Wint Thu Aung on Sat, 10/10/2020 - 16:32

I usually goes to University, library and supermarket. Sometimes I goes to cinema. But now because of covid-19, I can't go anywhere.

Submitted by fariba on Sun, 13/09/2020 - 09:47

i went all of them except castle.

Submitted by Asni on Tue, 28/07/2020 - 22:43

I go to the supermarket on Friday or Saturday to buy the things we need for the week. Sometimes, I go to a café for a drink or a snack. I went to the post office twice or three times in my whole life. I normally receive my parcels at home. Even though cinema is one of the places that I like much, I hardly ever go there because of the baby.

Roles

• anonymous user role (no expiration)

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 15:10

I spend most of time in the library. If I feel stressed, I will go to the cafe near here to relax. Sometimes I go to the cinema with my friends. I have never been in a castle, so maybe it is the place that I want to go most.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 08:37

I went almost all these mentioned places above except train station (because my country I am living where has no train station hhh), castle (I am just a student and just have a little bit money so I don't spend my money visiting a castle, cause it really waste of money), and the last one is factory (I am studying at the university majoring international business , but I am a second year student and I haven't yet opportunity to visit any factory in my city, but in the future hopefully I can visit and come a factory for my internship program in my major
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 21:51

The places I normally visits includes sports centre, bank, library, school, factory, bus stop and supermarket.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 16:55

I live near a big city. If I want to go to this city I have to walk and catch the train (for about 10 minutes). There are also a lot of bus to move but I don't often use it. I almost go to supermaket or market every day. Nowadays I don't often go in cafés but when I was younger I loved that. I also spend few times in a small library near from my home, it's nice, you can discover books or authors that you don't know without throw money at the window. I really don't often go to cinema but I should because there is a big difference between watching a movie on computer or TV.

Submitted by Dariusz on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 15:34

I usually go to the most of these places without school, castle and factory.
Profile picture for user Sabrasriya

Submitted by Sabrasriya on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 11:50

I used to go cafe.

Submitted by ncpaguay on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 23:38

I everyday go to bus stop and sometimes i go to bank.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Wed, 10/07/2019 - 07:54

I usually go to the supermarket, bank, cinema, sports centre and cafe.

Submitted by Madhusudan Mishra on Mon, 08/07/2019 - 10:25

When i was a student i usually visit to library , railways station , bank ,cinema etc
When I was a student, I usually visit the library, railway station, bank, cinema, etc.

Submitted by JTEROBA on Wed, 12/06/2019 - 23:39

Usually I go to the library, school, sport centre, and bus stop.

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Thu, 30/05/2019 - 15:10

every month I go to the supermarket with my wife when I travel I prefer to use the train so I go to the train station
Every month I go to the supermarket with my wife. When I travel I prefer to use the train, so I go to the train station.
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Thu, 14/02/2019 - 00:23

Everyday I go to school, supermarket, sports center, bus stop and train station.

Submitted by Wega on Sat, 26/01/2019 - 09:59

If necessary, I go to all these places.

Submitted by jmajo on Fri, 25/01/2019 - 18:43

I use to go to the bus stop and supermarket frecuently, I often go to the bank(ATM) to get some cash and sometimes I go to a café with friends.