A flyer for a gym

Read a flyer promoting a new gym to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Best Body Fitness

About us

You don't want just a gym membership. You want a membership that means something. And that means you need support, expert help and a community.

Best Body Fitness isn't just a gym: it's a full-service fitness membership made for you.

Here's how it works:

STEP ONE: Your assessment

We begin with an assessment session. This is a chance for you to see what we do at Best Body. Our assessment plans are no-cost and no-risk. We'll also make a training plan specifically for you.

STEP TWO: Your training

When you decide to become a Best Body member, we show you what to do, how to do it and why you are doing it. After a few sessions with an expert private trainer you will feel comfortable working out on your own. But don't worry, we'll always be nearby if you have questions.

STEP THREE: Your membership

Membership works on a month-to-month basis. There are no sign-up fees and no cancellation fees. Start and stop whenever you want. And the best part? Our fees are the most competitive in the whole downtown area.

STEP FOUR: Your community

At Best Body Fitness, we see everyone as part of a big team. And when you work with a team, you can do great things. Join any of our specialised classes, led by expert instructors. Come to our nutrition classes. Participate in our regular social events. Everything is included in your fee.

Finally, we wanted to share with you some reasons why our members say that they have chosen us over any other fitness centre in the city.

It's so EASY

• Easy to start, stop, cancel or refund a membership
  • Easy to access – we're open 24/7, we never close
  • Easy to do exercise – we have lots of equipment, no long wait
  • Easy results – our trainers and equipment give you success, fast
  • Easy to find – in the centre of town, near public transport and with parking

It's WONDERFUL

• Wonderful members
  • Wonderful trainers and staff
  • Wonderful equipment
  • Wonderful energy
  • Wonderful location

Come and visit us for a personal tour!

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Submitted by Hanne van Oort on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 09:48

Hello, I've got a question, are there also dance classes available? Regards

Submitted by Genaldo on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 19:17

Hello. Actually, I would like to wish a gym like the most people. I know that the physical exercises at gym are important for muscle growth but they are repetitive and massive. However when I went to the gym, I liked the dance classes e others with movement.

Submitted by temirgali.bauyrzhan on Fri, 01/05/2020 - 18:21

Hello! Three weeks ago I decided to go to the gym. My first impression was very good. I was glad to do it. After that I bought a month membership program with my friend. We always visit t he gym together. The fisrt benefits of this fitness center is the best insructors they are every time ready to help you. One of them makes me a training plan specifically for me. Also there are many other sectors whereyou can be a member like a nutrision and yoga zones.

Submitted by Dima Hraf on Mon, 27/04/2020 - 19:11

My wife and I go to a gym three times per week and I can say that it is perfect opportunity for our mind to refocus our attention on something more relaxing and funny, moreover, it is absolutely great for our health. That is the main point what I like in a gym.

Submitted by Carole Anh on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 17:04

I like the atmosphere of the community. At the gym, you meet people and make connections. The gym helps us to practice other sports such as swimming.
Profile picture for user JuanManuelLopezGil

Submitted by JuanManuelLopezGil on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 00:08

I like to be with myself and listen to music; but speaking in serious, I don't like going to the gym because I prefer to bike.

Submitted by Helen Mg Mg on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 08:22

I really enjoy going to the gym.Sweating makes me refresh .

Submitted by Trương Gia Hải on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 15:02

I love to go to the gym, and go to it everyday. Firstly, I warm up with treadmill for 5 minutes. Secondly, I do some particular exercises such as lift the dumbbell, push up, crunches, hiit.

Submitted by Marusca on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 14:01

I really enjoy going to the gym and I do it 3 or 4 times per week. I would like most if there are some extra classes, with spinning or some kind of dance.

Submitted by Daudau0601 on Tue, 14/04/2020 - 04:23

I haven't ever gone to a Gym. Although i know go to the gym is a good idea and its good for our health, a gym is far from me and i'm quite lazy to go.

Submitted by jesus on Sun, 12/04/2020 - 17:33

Hi Guys, In my opinion, the gym is a good idea in places where the weather is rainy, windy and cold. In this case I prefer to stay indoor and exercice through the wage range of actvities that a gym offers. In places when the weather is good, I would rather enjoy in open spaces, runnig hiking and walking around and exercice with natural resources. Regards
Profile picture for user Cheick Sadibou

Submitted by Cheick Sadibou on Sun, 12/04/2020 - 17:26

Fisrtly i would like to be led by an expert on the first hand. Secondly i would like have access to the gym anytime i want.
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 23:37

What I would like most is participating in all the training and other inclusive services attached to the fee.

Submitted by Justy on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 09:26

Hi, I have one ask. Task 1, question 7: "The gym is open at 4 o'clock in the morning." it's a false, why this answer is wrong?

Hello Justy

The flyer says 'Easy to access – we're open 24/7, we never close'. Therefore, it's true that the gym is open at 4 a.m.

Does that make sense?

All the best

Submitted by fathibba34 on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 07:14

First thanks so much for all lessons that you offer for us. Its true to find a gym neraby its very good idea, specially if its have a different equipements that help to do a lot of exercices of fitness, then if there is a trainer who led my work that certainly help me to have the best body.
Profile picture for user Zabihullah

Submitted by Zabihullah on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 15:47

I have lost my trust some how on the tasks! Task 1, question 1: The first visit to the club is free. (It doesn't exist in the text) Question 2: Everybody gets the same training plan. (It should be true)

Hello Zabihullah

I'm sorry you lost your trust! I hope it is restored with these explanations:

Under Step One, it says the first step is a visit for an assessment session, which is no-cost. That means it is free.

In Step One it also mentions that everyone will get a personalised training plan -- this is why question two is false.

All the best

Submitted by selgai on Sat, 04/04/2020 - 20:10

I like developed equipment and expert trainer for practicing the exercises and ofcourse a good music.

Submitted by PaulineLacomme on Sat, 04/04/2020 - 12:01

I think it's the perfect gym. I would like to have it because it's difficult to find a gym with someone who determine and follow a specific plan. And it's too expensive to have a personal coach. It's a good compromise if, as said in the flyer, fees are not expensive. However, i think that it's would be difficult for the gym to include all these adva tages at this price.

Submitted by renad21 on Fri, 03/04/2020 - 01:33

I think it’s too hard to find a suitable gym, specially if you are looking for good fitness and nutrition training, since fitness without good nutrition is very useles.

Submitted by Cotufa84 on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 15:01

well, I'd like a gym close to my house. I prefer a gym with a flexible schedule. It will be confortable and it has to have a great team fo trainers.

Submitted by Farid.Kayed on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 17:15

I would like to go to a gym that has fresh air conditioner, wide area and standard health certification

Submitted by babul chandra shil on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 06:13

I stop going to gym. I used to go morning walk and gym in evening, but now my office start 7.30am so do not get enough time to go gym. Though, i get up 5.30 am in the morning, its not much time to exercise. I do some free hand exercise and skipping for nearly 10 minutes twice in a week.

Submitted by noentropica on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 19:30

In my opinion is really important to have nearby competent instructors, who can help us to known own bodies and to improve in each session.

Submitted by Mamta Gusain on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 07:17

Well, i like the most in gym is the facility of fitness equipment, professional trainer and a team environment. a lot of fitness equipment helps us to make our body fit as per our need. a gym instructor guides us about the equipment uses. how to use, when to use, and for how much time we need to use. doing exercise with other gym members motivates us to get desired result. when we are a part of team we are much more able to make it consistent and get results.

Submitted by amanda ferreira on Wed, 25/03/2020 - 18:10

I love the idea that ​​gyms are offering these days, the "spirit of comunnity" is wonderfull. When I was Young I loved spent time doing my boxe classes and discovery new friends also creat bonds with them. Actually, I rarely do exercise in my dayly routine, my work is now consuming all my energy and all the gyms is far away from my homw. I hope some day get back on track and start doing again exercices.

Submitted by m.sadegh1988 on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 08:47

I'd like there be seperate sallons for beginner members against skilled or experienced ones; in order to beginners do exercises comfortably & without shaming

Submitted by Xarolat on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 07:34

I think, many people would like the idea of this gym. I think it is important to have an instructor at the beginning, who explains what to do. I can imagine that many people also like the idea of the opportunity to exercise any time they want to (day or night). The fee seems to include many offers. I am a sportive person, but I do not really like doing fitness in gyms. I prefer doing sport outside (running, biking) or practicing Yoga at home. But for people who like to do sport in a gym, this description sounds like a good place.

Submitted by Nour Sa on Sun, 15/03/2020 - 20:51

I think the best gym is which has professional instructors ,good equipments , clean place and be in the downtown or near my home.

Submitted by Abdulla hassan on Sun, 15/03/2020 - 11:50

It's will keep your body healthy
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 14/03/2020 - 12:03

I can't see my favorite gym equipment in the picture....

Submitted by vilma caram on Fri, 13/03/2020 - 14:45

hello, I think is very important have got a place like this for practising. Tt's take all resources, so they offer people the best and healthy service.

Submitted by Selma1987 on Fri, 28/02/2020 - 07:39

I like the idea of this gym, I like their plan, the most thing I like that they are making assessment first so I will get what my body need with an expert instructor.
Profile picture for user Nikolaos Stavrianakis

Submitted by Nikolaos Stavr… on Tue, 25/02/2020 - 11:01

I would like a gym which is very clean with modern equipment, happy and friendly staff. Finally, I'd like a nice cafe for relaxation after my hard exercise program.

Submitted by Barchio on Thu, 13/02/2020 - 11:36

I love go to the gym or do any kind of workout.It's very benificial on both physical and mental sides.

Submitted by shahhoseini on Mon, 10/02/2020 - 15:22

Unfortunately, own to my business, I rarely go to the gym and but if I have time I prefer having been walking or cycling.

Submitted by Maksim on Mon, 27/01/2020 - 18:12

I'd really like to gain weight! I'm too thin for my height. I need to do basic exercises with weights and have a special diet.

Submitted by czeska on Mon, 27/01/2020 - 00:55

I just use the gym once a week on weekdays. I decided to increase the days which go to the gym because I feel I need to improve my muscles these days.

Submitted by Chewlim on Tue, 14/01/2020 - 21:32

I like specialised sessions the most in the gym, since it is more motivated than free exercises, such as Yoga, Pilates and dancing. Whereas, I do lift the most to shape my body, which works very well.

Submitted by omarsupreme47 on Wed, 08/01/2020 - 07:39

I started playing gym when I was 15 when I go to gym I would lift more weight which caused several problem like pelvic tilt Nerd neck and terrible posture now I'm 17 I don't recommend people under 18 to play gym
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Tue, 07/01/2020 - 07:35

I only attended two month in a gym. Some exercises and nutrition are dangerous and they may hurt our body. I ran more on treadmill.

Submitted by Pablo88 on Fri, 03/01/2020 - 17:09

I’d like most in a gym the sequent items: - practice exercise in a wide and clean area; - motivational work out music; - a lot of fitness machine to avoid standby time; - professional trainers; - must have a easy parking to avoid stress before physical activities.

Submitted by Marta Lucia on Tue, 31/12/2019 - 01:45

I have to confess that I haven’t done exercise in my life, nevertheless, I am slim and healthy. When I see people in the GYM, I think that they should do the sport outdoors because the oxygen is better outside.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 13:18

I like stretching and exercise like aerobics. .‹‹\(´ω` )/››

Submitted by Fikymaulana on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 08:13

I don't really like to go to the gym. Because, I feel bored when I workout indoor. I like to jogging and cycling in the morning. But my favorite is swimming. I find that swimming is not only for physic exercise but also for theraphy to reduce my lowback pain.
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Submitted by Dieudonné on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 18:15

What I like in a gym is the equipment, I like a variable and sufficient equipment that can allow every member to practice his excise. Sometimes in the gym where I work out, It lacks conveyor belts so I have to wait a moment before beginning my exercise that made me lose a precious time.

Submitted by Tajbibi Shamim on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 20:43

Lots of parking Bus route available Near city centre Easy access is very important for full time working person.

Submitted by Maksmatt on Sat, 23/11/2019 - 19:40

I would like best sauna, if there are one. I prefer to train outside.