Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by May Moe Oo on Sun, 26/04/2020 - 13:39

Yes, I have. I like to wear accessories like a necklace, bracelet, and earrings. My country is not so cold to wear a scarf and gloves. I have more beautiful bracelets. I'm crazy about bracelets.

Submitted by Didi on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 15:28

Fondamentaly I'm not keen on wearing accessories. In my dressing I have 2 belts because I'm not used to wear it. I usualy buy clothes suiting with my waist or dresses having already a belt as part of the design. As jewelleries I absolutly loves watches. I have only 2 of both necklaces and earrings in gold my body reject other material. The weather is too hot in my country for wearing gloves and the scarfs and hats are more appreciated by aged people.

Submitted by julieau_ on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 10:56

YES! i have a necklace i really love it my friend gave it to me at my birthday last year .

Submitted by Maggisosa on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 04:50

In my country the weather is too hot, so I don't need to wear scarfs and gloves, as part of my daily clothings, but I use my bag for carrying my personals stuff to my job. I love very much to wear jewelry, such watch, bracelts, necklace and rings.

Submitted by Emirito on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 17:06

Well, yes I do. I often wear my rucksack to carry my laptop, my bottle of water, sometimes my phone and other accessories. Besides, I wear a cap to cover my head and face from the sun radiation.

Submitted by mohammedtaherbhai53 on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 03:30

hey guys, i like the test which ways they have conducted

Submitted by Lauracastanos on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 02:26

It is sad because I usually lose my important things and accessories, but right now I have a necklace that I love, it was a gift from me to me.

Submitted by Michael on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 22:40

my special accessory that I have is a shirt that my brother gave me that I use a soccer jersey as a child

Submitted by juandavidtorressolis on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 21:47

If I have a sports lock that my mother and grandmother gave me and I am very fond of it
Profile picture for user dinhhang

Submitted by dinhhang on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 06:01

I am a nun, so that I don't have earrings or necklace. But I usually wear my Institution's simple in front of check. I also have a watch, it is useful for me.

Submitted by Christian on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 01:48

Let me see. My hat can be. I have this accessory much time is special because my father gives me for my birthday.

Submitted by maicol luna on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 20:20

My favorite accessory is a cap my dad gave me and it's very valuable

Submitted by povar.mars on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 10:39

I liked this lesson! He was very helpful!

Submitted by Divya Srivastava on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 18:43

I have a lot of accessories that I really love it. They all are very special for me because they are attached with different memory .They are earrings, scarf,cellphone cap etc.

Submitted by Larri on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 06:01

I have mobile phone And i am learning through My mobile phone so i can say that i am not wasting my time
Yes absolutely you’re not wasting your time provided that if that app is entirely based on learning

Submitted by aidabaeta on Mon, 13/04/2020 - 23:15

I have a scarf that my nephew give me. I like it so much!!!!

Submitted by AmjadRind on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 18:25

I have special watch that is very dear to me. It is a red color watch.

Submitted by jhonatanVANEGAS on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 23:47

I consider a bracelet special, which my mom gave me when I was little

Submitted by sophie on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 17:00

Well, I have got a very necessary accessory. Sometime, I hate it, and I vould like to throw it away... But, I can't leave it alone. what does is going to do without me ? It 's my electronic cigarett which is always in my bag, in my pocket, next to my book et my computer..

Submitted by Sarah Roghoke on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 12:16

I have a bracelet which my two younger sisters also own the same design and a black wristwatch my fiance bought for me. They both remind me of people I love so I hold them dear.

Submitted by Manisha pandey on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 07:59

Hi! A very good afternoon to all, I have a very special accessory that is my wrist watch. I got this as a good luck gift from my best friend for my interviews and campuses. I still wear it whenever I go for any important events. That is very lucky for me.

Submitted by marzieh on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 22:56

I have a laptop, this is a necessary tool for me. I using the laptop for work and learning

Submitted by DianaH on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 05:52

My earrings are special, because my mom used them.

Submitted by ademyonet on Fri, 03/04/2020 - 16:50

I haven't very special accesory but I have different accesories. For example watch, skin belt, keychain, smartphone, scaf etc. In these smartphone is the most important. But in this days I think that mask is more important.

Submitted by ss on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 23:13

A heart shaped pendent, this story is very close to me because this is one of the beautiful memories that i have with my friends the time that i had spent with them in Doha, Qatar. We 5 of us have the same pendent which we gifted each other on Valentine's day.

Submitted by selgai on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 19:35

yes I have a silver ring which i made in indea. it has special design and color I always keep that as memory of my indea trip because its my habit to keep one thing as memory from each trip in my life .

Submitted by THAO PHUONG on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 03:31

I have a silver bracelet, I bought it during Tet Holiday and it's very special. Of course, I consider it a god of luck in my work and my life. Are you sure you don't believe me? It helps me avoid evil because I feel like there's always someone to protect me.

Submitted by Lizeth0918 on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 02:25

My daily accessory are earrings and the necklace. For a good woman, for some women these are the most important accessories.

Hello Lizeth0918

Please be sure to read our House rules, where you'll see that you must write your comments in English. I've translated your first one for you, but in the future please write in English -- it's good practice!

All the best

Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 14:01

I have a face mask. It's special because it's a self-made one! ε=o(*’◡͐’)o

Hello Rafaela1

Me too! Your comment has made me think that we perhaps we should update this page -- thanks!

All the best

Submitted by Maria isabel m… on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 03:55

I love a bracelet that my mom gave me
Profile picture for user George

Submitted by George on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 14:25

>A great experience! Learning and spend a funny morning! Thanks
Profile picture for user Sergey Sh

Submitted by Sergey Sh on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 00:13

I happened to get a bracelet from my mum when I was a kid. It a special one in some way cause it was brought from Japan, it's a magnetic loop that is used to gain a blood circulation in the field of your neck and improve your health condition, you know, to make you vigorous and energetic pretending being sleepy. I've been wearing it for ages and it's a really special in some way as I said before but for the second reason of there's nobody here to have something similar.

Submitted by rpikeri on Mon, 23/03/2020 - 21:58

I am learning a lot
Profile picture for user daria patskikh

Submitted by daria patskikh on Mon, 23/03/2020 - 12:54

Hello, I like wear earrings in my every day life. I think that it is more interesting and pleasant accessories. Also, early I liked rucksacks, but now I prefer wear bags, because rucksacks is boring for me and i think that it is oldfashion now, in addition, bags is more elegant. I think about different bags, about its forms and colors. And dream about someone, wich will be ideal for me. Short time ago I had talk with my friend about bags, and she told that now all people prefer rucksacks, and bags no need anyone. I was very surprised and thougt that it is interesting, that different people have defferent minds.

Submitted by FaribaJavazi on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 18:10

I love earrings and necklace because my mother is gift to me.

Submitted by Gisel Daniela on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 03:10

My favorite accessesory is my phone.

Submitted by alan.velasquez on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 20:36

Was a nice Practice. I recommend to show the correct answer, I can not see it.

Hello alan.velasquez,

After you finish the task you can choose the button 'Finish' at the bottom. After clicking this, you can choose 'Show answers' to see how you did and look at the correct answers.

Submitted by Maria Shams on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 10:48

I love bracelets

Submitted by foad reza on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 12:48

are the all words is Accessories part is these 12 item????

Hello foad reza,

All of these items are examples of accessories. There are more than just twelve, of course, but we provide a selection of the most common words in this category.

Submitted by SimaoDuarte on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 14:21

a)necklace,ring,glasses,belt,cap,hat b)No,I don´t c)Table, chairs, sofa, fridge, micro-wave d)My opninion about strange house is because their houses isn´t cosy and confortable Simão Duarte nº21 7ºA

Submitted by Eduardo Duarte on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 13:56

a)necklace,ring,glasses,hat,cap and belt b)No,I don´t c)a table, chairs,a sofa, a fridge. d)I don´t like the strange houses because i love my very much Eduardo Duarte 7ºA nº9

Submitted by Khin Nyein Chan on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 14:27

I don't have any important accessories but sometime my smart phone is special thing for me.