Appearance 2

Do you know what a 'toddler' is? Do these exercises and learn this and other words to talk about people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)
Profile picture for user Zabihullah

Submitted by Zabihullah on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 21:19

Since I was teenage, my grey hair has started growing but until now it didn't increase too much in the way it expected. I love them by the way! sometimes I am thinking how would be my appearance with beard and moustache since I don't have enough visible?

Submitted by Mamta Gusain on Mon, 30/03/2020 - 13:06

He is a famous singer and actor of India. He has worked in Hindi and Punjabi movies. I really love his voice as well as appearance. he is quite tall. short beard and moustache really suits on his face.

Submitted by Nourhan Almoghazy on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 20:17

i have AFRiend who has a short grey hair and he has alittle hair in his face called goatee and also have a moustache

Submitted by Daudau0601 on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 14:31

He is one of my special friend ^^ he has a short brown hair, he is tall and quite thin but these characteristics which make me impressed him. For me, he is so funny, when we were in DN city, we sometimes went to the coffee with each other and he always made me laugh. May be he likes me ^^ and i know this -.- but i want to make friend with him as long as we can

Submitted by Asica51 on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 15:17

Who was she? She was a very beautiful woman with short, blond platinum hair and sensual lips and voice. Her body was thin with feminine shape. She was one of the most famous actress in cinema history.

Submitted by Hélène MARACHE on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 15:05

She has white hair and a crown. Who is she?

Submitted by akid2808 on Wed, 25/03/2020 - 03:28

He is one of the best comedian in the world right now,on marriage number 2,always bald or have short hair,he have 3 kids,name starts with a K,acted in the new jumanji,he is black

Submitted by Julie Nguyen on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 08:20

The idol that I admire when I was a child, she was a teenager at that time. Her appearance is really charming and having style. In the day time, she is just a normal girl with long curly brown hair who went to school with her two best friends. But in the night time, she is a superstar with long straight grey hair. One time, she pretended to be a man with short hair and a brown moustache. She is a good memory of mine.

Submitted by theguest22 on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 08:32

I going to describe my appearance , I have black hair not long or too short , and I have goatee always I like my face with it , I can't imagine my face without goatee , sometimes I try to make big mustache .

Submitted by Lele on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 10:28

My best girl friend isn’t tall but not even short. She has medium size, brown eyes, hairs not curly and not even straight, but short enough. She is a little overweight

Submitted by IMS on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 09:35

My mentor was a bald, without any moustasche or goatee neither beared. He has a toddler and teenagee with curly hair.

Submitted by Scommel on Sun, 15/03/2020 - 16:23

the actor that i have in mind right now is bald he play most of the time in action movies he is a succesfull actor and i am not sure but i think that he already win an oscars .

Submitted by Talia on Mon, 02/03/2020 - 08:09

He is one of the famous drama actors series. He is quite tall. He used to have a beard in his early acting life, but recently he has a goatee instead. He has short black hair. He got married two years ago to a short straight brown hair woman. Now, they have their one-year toddler who looks like her mother. They are really a lovely family.
Profile picture for user Nikolaos Stavrianakis

Submitted by Nikolaos Stavr… on Thu, 27/02/2020 - 09:57

For sure, many years ago there was a famous actor who was bald and he had a moustache. He was married to a quite beautiful lady she had dreadlocks. Also, they had a lovely toddler with straight black hair. Do you know who that man is?

Submitted by derrick.voma on Tue, 25/02/2020 - 10:37

He has very short black hair with a goatee. His face is round and he always looks well kempt. He is my one of my best friends.

Submitted by SATE FWAR on Thu, 20/02/2020 - 15:53

He is a famous person who has straight hair, brown colour. And also have a attractive moustache which is not very hairy. Guess who? It is me.:)

Submitted by Ganira on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 11:05

He has moustache and he has cruly hair

Submitted by wcyam10 on Wed, 12/02/2020 - 09:46

One of the football player from Celtic Club who is retired now was famous due to his dreadlock hair style. At the beginning stage of his career, he had beard and then later on in his mid 40's he kept goatee. However, he never have moustache before. He has a beautiful wife with long curly hair. Surprisingly, her daughter had straight hair when she was a child and then later on her hair turned curly when she reach the age of adolescent.

Submitted by Hamedkch on Wed, 05/02/2020 - 20:58

If I want to describe Donald Trump face, first and foremost I should say that he has a funny face with no beard or moustache neither goatee .He tries to hide his bald head with his thinning hair covering his head form one side to opposite side. However he could be unlucky in the windy days when his bald would be apparent even with a slight wind.

Submitted by lucy mlagala on Tue, 04/02/2020 - 21:08

I have a toddler of 19 months; she is so cute and adorable. She has short curly hair like her father. I used to have dreadlocks, but I cut them and now I have bald.

Submitted by Ammaraf on Wed, 29/01/2020 - 14:27

I think i have beautiful face with moustache, no beard with curly hair maybe some body does not like this but it is suitable for me

Submitted by Myint MonYee on Mon, 27/01/2020 - 10:44

I used to have long hair and I tried to change with dreadlocks. It was a dream and finally, I changed to bald.

Submitted by French Spring on Thu, 23/01/2020 - 10:13

I have got a curly hair black . I like having a short hair but I know it's not easy to have it( them or it for the hair ? I don'y know exactly) for the personne who has a hair like mine. I have to take care about my hair, because I have sometime the dry hair . when I come out the shower I brush my hair because I don't like my curly hair . I prefer having a straight hair . but I know it's not good for the hair to have brushing after the shower .

Hello French Spring

'hair' can be a count noun ('There's a hair in my soup!'), but it's usually an uncount noun ('I've got curly black hair').

When 'hair' is an uncount noun, the correct pronoun is 'it': 'I like having short hair but it's not easy to have it' or 'She loves her hair, it's short and curly'.

All the best

Submitted by Timothy on Tue, 14/01/2020 - 07:06

I have a toddler. He is learning to walk. He is so cute. I do play with him daily. he is innocent and attractive. Every one will fall in love with him at first sight. He has black short hair. He waits for me till I reach home from workplace. I miss him a lot while I'm out of the home. I buy some chocolates for him while going to home. I feed him the chocolates. He takes some of the biscuit pieces and feed me. what an adorable kid he is :) :) Please correct, if wrote wrong sentences. Thank you.

Hello Timothy

Thanks for your text -- writing often is the best way to improve your writing. If you have a specific question about a specific word or phrase in a sentence, please feel free to ask us, but I'm afraid that we otherwise don't provide the service of correcting our users' texts.

All the best

Submitted by AdrianaPC on Mon, 13/01/2020 - 11:35

My father is bald and has short, white beard
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Tue, 07/01/2020 - 11:30

I have fluffy baby skin! :)

Submitted by chris-kutte on Sat, 04/01/2020 - 02:05

My father has short grey hair and a beard which is also grey.

Submitted by Anwar Makki Bakhat on Tue, 31/12/2019 - 22:00

kylian mbappe the famous footballer has short hair.

Submitted by Maksim on Wed, 18/12/2019 - 13:39

My boyfriend is partly bald, with a little grey hair and after shaving

Submitted by kmooney on Fri, 06/12/2019 - 15:27

I do not want my email released to other sites/companies.

Submitted by Maple Bear on Sat, 30/11/2019 - 03:28

I have a baby face. So I have to keep goatee and slightly longer hair to make me seem mature.

Submitted by samou on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 22:53

I'am going to describe a famous egyption actor. He is tall, slim and has a curly hair, he has been known by many funny movies and he is married to an actress.

Submitted by Burhan Salah on Tue, 19/11/2019 - 11:40

A man lives in my neighborhood. He always keeps short hair and moustache; at times he disguise himself with goatee, beard, sideburns and dreadlocks. But I always recognize him at distance.

Submitted by AsiaHabeb on Sun, 13/10/2019 - 19:59

I want to describe my little cousin: He is toddler and he has got a short blonde hair.

Submitted by Siti Fatimah on Thu, 10/10/2019 - 15:42

I dont have imagine about famous artist. I am only to want describe my young brother. He is tall, he doesn't have bread or goatee, short hair and he is teenager.

Submitted by tenedos on Wed, 18/09/2019 - 20:13

He was famous for his long and thin and thready moustache. He had black hair. he was a famous artist.
Profile picture for user Ahmad Bacha

Submitted by Ahmad Bacha on Wed, 18/09/2019 - 10:35

I'm 45 years old, I've got a short black hair and a beard,they are give me a good appearance, but my beard takes a long time to take care of it.

Submitted by Dana-Mihaela Canschi on Fri, 13/09/2019 - 21:07

My boyfriend has black beard and short hair and looks like my favorite singer. He is not a teenager but is very near of this old.

Submitted by Fatma gomaa on Thu, 05/09/2019 - 00:03

Dreadlocks appearance always make me afraid ,so I dont like this look I always try to avoid and not deal with them as possible.
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Sat, 31/08/2019 - 14:30

The man I saw on telly this morning had a black hair with thick eyebrows. He's tall. He won 5 times in The US Open (tennis).

Submitted by mdalamri1 on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 21:21

I wan to describe myself, so I have a straight, curly and dreadlocks hair, I have a very long moustache and a brown goatee. My son has bald and short hair. My sister has grey hair and my toddler can walk these days.

Submitted by Sumreen Tahir on Thu, 29/08/2019 - 14:22

A very popular singer in Pakistan, who has a goatee, sings exceptionally well. He is of average height and has short, straight hair.

Submitted by kewan on Mon, 26/08/2019 - 08:33

Hi guys, I want to describe Zidane the most football player in world, when i was teenager i love Zidane till now, Zidane has short and bald hair, and also has goatee.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Mon, 26/08/2019 - 05:16

My daughter has long, straight and brown hairs. She is 8 years old.
Profile picture for user Aisha na Shadee

Submitted by Aisha na Shadee on Thu, 22/08/2019 - 20:56

I love a famous actress in a Nollywood. She has been acting since she was a teenager and now she is a mother of two boys with a handsome husband. She is tall, black with short hair. However in movies her appearance changes according to the scene or type of the movie. In some of the movies she appears with a short hair, curly hair, straight or blonde hair. In very few movies she appears in bold. What matters is not her appearance but the way she acts and make u feel it's not a movie but a true story. She is aged now with a beautifu family but she is still acting.
Profile picture for user armans

Submitted by armans on Sun, 04/08/2019 - 09:32

Yes, I want to describe a famous soccer man who had long hair, and he was football player and he played for FC Barcelona, he had curly long hair and he was Capitan in FC Barcelona like Spain national team. Could you know him !?