A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by fdak227 on Sun, 11/10/2020 - 22:46

I would like to have ice cream with mango ,grilled fish, and orange juice.

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 10:32

I'd like to have steak with chips and homemade banana cake and orange juice. That's all.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 11:11

i would like to have Steak with chips or salad ,Fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple, served with cream or ice cream and a cup of coffee

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 16:22

I would like as first dish grilled fish of the day with a glass of wine white, and for sweet a homemade carrot cake.

Submitted by Pola on Sat, 26/09/2020 - 17:18

I like to vegetarian foods and I'll have mushroom omelette and I'd like to get some sweet after eating half an hour carrot cake it's very delicious WoW.

Submitted by Asni on Sat, 12/09/2020 - 22:12

When it comes to food, I'm a bit greedy so I'd like to have grilled fish of the day, soup of the day with brown or white bread with an orange juice if it is natural and freshly squeezed. If it is industrial, then I'd prefer a cup of tea instead. As a dessert, I'd like to have chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce.

Submitted by lalakariim on Mon, 07/09/2020 - 12:17

I would like pizza with coke :)

Submitted by Roblox on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 18:01

I would like chicken noodle soup

Submitted by abdalkreem seaf on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 16:28

I'd like to eat sausage and roast tomato basta

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 11:40

i would like sausage,grilled fish and salad dressing.

Submitted by PeterG on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 17:02

I'd like have Steak with chips, cheese and tomato pizza and orange juice

Submitted by Maria19 on Sat, 01/08/2020 - 13:21

I would like cheese and tomato pizza with beer.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 20/07/2020 - 14:09

I would like to have a piece of homemade carrot cake and beer. ;)

Submitted by haydeecolli on Mon, 13/07/2020 - 20:24

I would like to eat a steak with salad. For dessert I would like chocolate ice cream, with an orange juice.

Submitted by SHERIFHAMOUDA on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 14:57

i'd like to have grilled fish of the day comes with vegetable chili with water and cup of coffee

Submitted by fatfat on Fri, 03/07/2020 - 12:12

I would like to have steak with chips, homemade banana cake and cup of tea.

Submitted by liangidp on Thu, 02/07/2020 - 18:36

I would like to eat sausage because it is delicious, I use to eat before. And I need a cup of coffee for the morning before I go out. I want to eat Grilled fish of the day for the evening and I want to eat some sweets before drink water like ice cream or chocolate something like that because I like it very much when you think is ridiculous but it cool for me to complete for dinner. it's good for me. Moreover, I always drink a glass of water before going to bed. It is my real life. simple but I like it.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 20:59

I would like to try the special food for the day, grilled fish. For dessert, I would like to take a homemade banana cake with a cup of coffee.

Submitted by Momo536 on Thu, 25/06/2020 - 14:01

I would like to eat a lot of staff but i cant case i have diet but in my off days I would like pizza, burger , some traditional food , also I would like to drink avocado .
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 12:04

I would like grilled fish or steak with salad (depend on what kind of fish). It could be chicken but I don't eat garlic. Soup of the day with brown bread. I prefer brown bread with soups. Beer with steak and coffee with cake ))

Submitted by Fatemeh.Najafzadeh on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 00:20

I’d like steak with chips for main course and a piece of carrot cake for dessert. Finally I fancy drinking cup of tea afterwards.
Profile picture for user ILYES

Submitted by ILYES on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 22:29

For starter , I'd like the vegetable soup . For the main course , I'd like the grilled fish . For dessert i'd like Fresh fruit salad with cream . And for the drink i'd like cup of coffee
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 12:53

What is "Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce" like? I think ice cream will melt soon under chocolate sauce...? So would it be just chocolate??

Hello Rafaela1

There are some commercially-produced chocolate sauces that are liquid, even when they're cold. That's the kind of thing that's usually put on top of chocolate ice cream, and sometimes on other desserts. To me, these kinds of sauces taste more like sugar than chocolate, but lots of people like them.

All the best

Profile picture for user lsrafael

Submitted by lsrafael on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 02:35

I would like to have steak with chips, drink beer, chocolate with ice cream and finally have a cup of coffee.
Profile picture for user Onur

Submitted by Onur on Wed, 03/06/2020 - 17:06

I would like to have steak with chips, chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and water. These will cost an arm and a leg if we consider Turkish currency :)

Submitted by Teresa Chi on Wed, 27/05/2020 - 15:08

i'd like to have some salad with meat and BBQ sauce please, and then some chocolate ice cream for dessert, and for drink a beer would be good.

Submitted by Natali G on Tue, 19/05/2020 - 18:34

I would like steak and salad)

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 14:45

I would to have Homemade banana cake and orange juice

Submitted by Muhammad Bagir on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 03:54

I think Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce is great
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 15:06

I'd like to have fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple, served with cream or ice cream, and steak with chips or salad at Tony's kitchen. *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 13:24

I'd like a pão de queijo, like as bread of cheese.

Submitted by Kiomars on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 07:48

I'd like to have the fruit and vegetables, but i serve meat and rice a lot, for drinking just water is better to me and green tea. tnx

Submitted by Nyanko Neko on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 14:53

i would like to have an icream because the weather is so hot today ... Icream icream is the best right now. At night I prefer chicken soup to beef steak , chicken soup is so delicous , then i would like to have a cup of tea.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 12:46

Excuse me, do you have a panini with tuna and a slice of tomato? ;)

Submitted by Phuc tran on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 11:07

I would like to have some meat an fish like grilled fish, steak with chips, chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing. Some vegetable like mushroom omelate, cheese and tomato pizza. Some swith like homemade banana cake, and chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. Some drinks like a cup of coffe or a cup of tea.

Submitted by Nam on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 09:07

I would like to have soup with brown bread for my appetizer and a steak with salad for my main course and then I would like to enjoy my dessert with chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. For drinking, I want sparkling water, please.

Submitted by Alfaprime on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 23:08

I would like to have meat and vegatables and then watermaloon.

Submitted by narcisa on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 11:02

I would like to have the fish of the day, for dessert I would like to have fresh fruit salad served with ice cream and a cup of coffee

Submitted by Christian on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 03:48

I would like to have a pizza and one ice cream please then I would like to have a bottle of water.

Submitted by Ronake on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 22:47

I would like to have the daily menu, Grilled fish. For dessert i would to have homemade banana cake, and to drink coffe.
Profile picture for user Berny Herrera

Submitted by Berny Herrera on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 02:46

I´d like an hamburger but here, where I´m living now, it´s not possible although I go to the Grocerystore "Pulpería" is the current word in spanish, buy all the ingredients and prepare a Homemade one. And at the afternoons I take a cup of coffee. I´m not accustomed to take tea. I´ve heard in England drinking a cup of tea is so common, isn´t it?

Submitted by IGOR MELO on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 22:09

I would like to have coffee and bread.
Profile picture for user zabiullah

Submitted by zabiullah on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 12:13

i prefer to have salad and a glass of joice during the morning but during the lunch i would rather have steak and some frish fruit...at night i would love to eat some vegetable and a bowl of soup mixed with fresh fruit.
Profile picture for user ashrafsdmp

Submitted by ashrafsdmp on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 01:41

I would like to have vegetable chili, water and finally a cup of tea. I like vegetables very much.

Submitted by Ronald729 on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 10:56

I world like a steak with salad and cheese with tomato pizza,One oranger juice for my drinks,II will expect and enjoy this dinner.

Submitted by Mahmoud Gadelk… on Sat, 28/03/2020 - 15:25

I think I will have grilled fish with salad, for the dessert I 'll take a piece of homemade banana cake, and a bottle of water, please.
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 14:53

I would like to have steak and chips with an orange juice as well as water.