A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Submitted by AGENOR FELIPE KRYSA on Mon, 10/08/2020 - 04:18

That's great! I need to learn english!

Submitted by Amala A on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 14:16

No, I am not going any outside class. Exercise at home keep me fit and save my time.

Submitted by edysonscott on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 02:18

It will be nice, if we go to gym together.

Submitted by ewa hart on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 12:48

No, I don't do any classes outside of your work. But I would love to go to a gym.

Submitted by MammadovAnar on Sun, 02/08/2020 - 10:53

Every morning, I go to the seaside to run and do some exercise. Because I live near the Caspian Sea.

Submitted by EWS on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 20:44

Of course. I loved visit gym and cycling club

Submitted by Moodiran on Fri, 24/07/2020 - 11:28

Good. Its the best way for learning english

Submitted by Kaique25 on Sun, 19/07/2020 - 14:36

Yes, I usually go to the gym.

Submitted by BIraqi on Fri, 10/07/2020 - 07:13

that is good, i need to learn English.

Submitted by Anniehamza on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 05:02

Hi,I also want to take online classes.

Submitted by EWS on Mon, 06/07/2020 - 12:53

I visit the gym club and cycling

Submitted by zhiwei on Sat, 04/07/2020 - 22:41

I never do exercise at home, always come to outside to feeling fresh breath.

Submitted by A Yar Kyaw on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 16:32

yes,i do physical exercise by riding bike in every evening.and then at night i study english lessons on internet long about 2-3hours .my teacher is british council website.i study with ipad and then take notes. and then pratice myself repeatedly.this web is so useful for me.thanks a lot british council.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 15:12

To stay in shape and healthy, I started to join the Swimming group for the last six months. I'm attending the classes twice a week on Tuesday and Wednesday at 6 p.m after I finish my job. It helps me a lot, with back pain and make me feel more relax and energetic. My instructor is so kind and friendly, he gives us advice on what should we eat and how we can stay on shape.

Submitted by Tomiris.Askarova on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 10:43

I don't. First of all because of the coronavirus our Almaty city is closed to any activities where can a lot of people. But a few months ago I went to the gym and did exircises at home by differnt apps on my phone.

Submitted by hajer on Wed, 24/06/2020 - 10:05

yes, Every morning, I attend English class . The class starts at 9 am and ends at 10 am . I participate in English class to improve my English skills. I should bring with me a notebook and some pens. our teacher provide us the activity's paper. I really love the English class.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 14:59

I have an exercise book and I'm trying! ;)

Submitted by Momo536 on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 12:04

I always do exercise 2 times every day one to bearing more calories and the second one also to bearing calories but the 2nd for the special part ( abs, leg and rear) not all my body and some times do swimming rather than 2nd .. at the end i have never ever done yoga . I hope one day do it ...

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 11:42

I do exercises at home every morning. Nothing special, just a little warm-up, stretching on the mat, then squats, twisting and push-ups. And in my almost 40 I feel better than in 20

Submitted by Caterina Siligardi on Sat, 20/06/2020 - 17:16

Yes, I do. I practise Taiji Quan three times a week. I love to do Taiji.

Submitted by abudo93 on Sat, 20/06/2020 - 14:53

No, in the meantime I can't do that because of the responsibility, I have big family so I have to almost work on day.

Submitted by LarisaAlp on Sun, 14/06/2020 - 15:45

My husband and I went to the gym and swimming pool 3 times a week before lockdown. Now I learn English at home with the British Council. I joy it. Thank you.

Submitted by Basar Huzni on Wed, 10/06/2020 - 12:54

Yes, The British council for learning English is one of the main websites I'm using and studying it every day usually about five hours or more than. And before this course (I mean learning English with British council), I had studied course with Khan Academy for mathematics Because I'm a teacher of math :) with my respect for all.

Submitted by Fatemeh.Najafzadeh on Wed, 10/06/2020 - 01:59

I like to do but I’ve got a baby and I can’t join to any classes.

Submitted by MUHAMMAD YOUNUS on Mon, 08/06/2020 - 07:21

No, because I don't have any time to take class. that's why I am unable to take any class.

Submitted by lsrafael on Sat, 06/06/2020 - 15:49

Hey guys! Yes. I go to gym every day, but I usually go around 6:00am or 6:30am.

Submitted by ILYES on Wed, 03/06/2020 - 21:09

I go to the gym five time in week , But now it's the quarantine ...so i practis at homme .

Submitted by eshan.saif on Mon, 01/06/2020 - 18:10

At present i am not doing any classes outside of my work though. But i have completed two skill development courses which was on Web development. When i needed to attend to the classes three days in week. Although it was time consuming but i enjoyed those moments a lot with my class mates.

Submitted by Mamta Gusain on Sat, 30/05/2020 - 15:51

Yes, i attend online yoga classes in morning. the class started at 7.30 in morning and ends at 9o'clock. after that i get ready for my office work that i do from home due to lockdown. The yoga classes really made our mind and body healthy. it helps us to do our work with more concentration and patiently.

Submitted by haji_adam on Wed, 27/05/2020 - 21:12

I excited to learn English each single day to improve my skills thanks british council

Submitted by Thai Nguyen on Mon, 25/05/2020 - 23:53

When i was a student, three time a week i went to a English center to improved my skill. It was a funny class.

Submitted by Anneke Putri on Sat, 23/05/2020 - 03:25

no, i don't do things like that. i'm a college student and i feel i don't have time to join other class

Submitted by adrianomiranda on Thu, 21/05/2020 - 22:17

Yes, I do. I study english with "britishcouncil". It's very good! I like a lot!

Submitted by Natali G on Tue, 19/05/2020 - 18:24

No but I like go to the shop and I take a many foods in my bag and I go to home with my purchases

Submitted by MoutazAlotaibe on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 23:11

Yes, I always do classes at my home. Especially in the morning.

Submitted by Rusli on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 17:32

After Working , i don't have a time for gym, because i always go home at night

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 14:34

Yes I do gym twice a week

Submitted by ABDELLAH on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 02:53

No I Do exercices at home

Submitted by Eveline1999 on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 00:07

No. I am just a student!

Submitted by deya on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 21:09

no, i'am a student. i learn only on internet ( corona time)

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 14:54

Now, I don't work, because the lockdown, but when I worked I did to dance class and project Management MBA

Submitted by casssioesousa on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 03:32

I want to do yoga, but I don't have time and money to pay the classes. I still hope to do anyday.

Submitted by Sharif Tayyebi on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 22:35

Doing yoga is very good to keep calm, but in Afghanistan we cannot find an experienced and nice place to do. I am keenly looking forward to find, but I couldn't. I hope to find and do it for pleaser and being more quiet.

Submitted by sara niktabe on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 18:36

but i don't go to a class after my work. i prefer do it at the weekends