Body parts 1

Do these exercises to learn words for parts of the body.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A1 English level (elementary)
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 13:45

No, but I twisted my ankle and fell down on the stairs a long time ago.

Submitted by Hrachia on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 12:10

Yes I have. When I was child wardrobe's door has felt right on my right foot and broke it down.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 11:12

I have never broken my arm or my leg but I am used to undergo an accident and I can feel the pain emotion of those whom have broken their arms or legs

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Thu, 30/04/2020 - 00:57

hello everybody 5 years a go i was in the river in the countryside, i was swimming without warming up, then I had a dislocation of the shoulder
hi dear, how are you , i saw your comment , i hope now you will be okay, i am dinesh sharma from india, i am new here , can we become friends for english learning

Submitted by prince.tlc21 on Fri, 24/04/2020 - 01:04

when I was a child my left leg has been broken, I have fallen when I was play football

Submitted by ramya sarath kumar on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 17:10

No, I haven't broken my arms or legs.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Sun, 12/04/2020 - 08:12

I have never neither broke one of my arms or legs, but I have one finger on my left hand broken for life and I have like a soft pain on the top of my right back. Except these past pains, all is ok for me.

Submitted by ghazala faraz on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 15:12

I have never broken any part of my body, but ones in a time, during our religious festival, i went to my Aunt's home, my cousin was cooking Biryani ( our traditional dish) . She have picked the pot of hot oil, suddenly her hands was shaked, and the hot oil fell into my arm. Many year have passed but that mark is still exist on my arm.
Profile picture for user Estefany Ramos

Submitted by Estefany Ramos on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 20:41

No, i haven't, never broken ant part of My body. Only i've had cut and scrapes on my arms and legs.

Submitted by marzieh on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 18:45

I haven't broken my arm or leg but once my waist burned. in one day, hot milk on my waist pour strew

Submitted by Sarah Roghoke on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 14:09

No, I've never broken any part of my body. But I have suffered a bone deep cut on my left foot. I had to get stitches. My WC tank got bad so I took of the cover to fix it, I'm handy with domestic repairs. Unfortunately the cover slipped my finger when I went to replace it and a broken piece cut me.
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 03:09

Hi, No, I haven't. Nothing like such. Thanks.

Submitted by Abdo Abdo on Sat, 04/04/2020 - 22:16

My leg has broken in a sport class since five years .. when I was student in high school . I liked a football so much and while we were playing a football , I slipped and my leg was broken and I felt intense pain . intermediately my teacher took me to the hospital and l was treated there and then I went back home and I had to stay at home for month
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 13:05

When I was playing catch and catch, I slipped on the ground. Strangely enough, it didn't hurt at all and I hesitated to ask my teacher what I should do. My teacher simply said, 'Wash away the mud on your knee'. But all of a sudden, she shouted, 'Wait!!' after noticing blood running down. So I injured my knee and got four stitches.

Submitted by Anna0602 on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 10:36

I have never broken arm or leg, but I burned when I was 10 years old. At that time, i was playing with my siblings at living room.Unfortunately, I tripped on a thermos of hot water near that. I was taken to the hospital immediately. I fed so bad and cried a lot.

Submitted by Gisel Daniela on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 03:37

I never broken my legs or arms.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 09/03/2020 - 10:38

Excuse me.... Well, um... your nose hiar is waving at me. ੈ✩‧₊˚₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎  ...Hello! Is the sentence acceptable??

Hello Rafaela1

Your sentence is grammatically correct (though note 'hair' instead of 'hiar'). I'm not sure how happy someone would be to hear it, though!

All the best

Submitted by Lizfreytez on Wed, 19/02/2020 - 11:24

I always look the eyes... why ? Because I'm Oftalmologo

Submitted by Dariusz on Tue, 18/02/2020 - 00:36

I broke my finger once and arm twice. I broke my arm first time when I was a boy and played football with my friends, then I broke forearm. Second time it was on a bike, I drove along the street, I felt and broke my elbow. My finger was broken when I was a child and I played basketball with my brother.
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 02:42

I have a sprain in my right shoulder at the moment. I noticed it caused troubles to do anything because I’m a righty. Maybe I’ll see a doctor today. ;(

Submitted by OLGA RAMIREZ on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 20:33

I have never had a broken arm or leg, I only had a sprain in my right ankle, I went to the hospital and the Doctor put a splint in it. After three weeks, I was better.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Tue, 31/12/2019 - 16:00

I never broken my arms or legs.
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Submitted by Dieudonné on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 14:59

I have ever broken my arms or legs but I know a person who has broken her arm. This girl lived in our house and helped us during the rainy season to cultivate and take care of our animals. But unfortunately one day, she rode our black donkey and fell after the donkey was running. She broke her right arm but happily we have some good doctors in our village and they treated her rapidly.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 10:11

Again, I've broken my heart. ♫ 'You blow my mind. It breaks my heart Breaks my heart into A million pieces, oh....."♬

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Thu, 26/12/2019 - 20:30

Fortunately, I had never broken my arms or legs but when I was a little girl I remember that we have broken the arm of my sister with ball
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Tue, 19/11/2019 - 17:05

What do you call the body part where a leg and body are joined? Can anyone tell me?

Hello Smiley1

That is the 'hip', or perhaps 'waist'. If you follow the links, you can see what I mean.

All the best

Submitted by fariba on Mon, 29/07/2019 - 12:56

my finger was broken. i went to hospital and nurse bandaged it.

Submitted by Setareh on Mon, 22/07/2019 - 15:42

A few years ago I had an accident that caused broken my foot.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 18/07/2019 - 15:16

Don't break your heart. The words, the lies and overreactions break my heart.......

Submitted by Bahtiyor on Thu, 18/07/2019 - 11:18

You know, when I was young, I broke my left arm.

Submitted by Ihssane on Sat, 15/06/2019 - 15:09

Fortunately I had never broken my arms or legs. But I burned my leg with hot milk when I was a little girl

Submitted by Ernesto on Mon, 10/06/2019 - 23:35

I have never broken any part of my body, unfortunately, sometimes I have problems with my back, I used to play basketball. Regards!
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 31/05/2019 - 13:10

I've never broken my legs and arms, but I've broken my bro's arm... (っ◞‸◟c) ヽ( ຶ▮ ຶ)ノ!!!

Submitted by Francesco P. on Wed, 29/05/2019 - 17:50

Yes, I have. When I was a very liitle child I broken my left leg. Severals years later I broken the other leg during a football match. At the end, when I was younger I broken my left medium finger at work. I think it could be enough!

Submitted by Ehsan1984 on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 20:15

yes. me left leg ( tibea bone ) was broken in gym last year . it was a bad experince.

Submitted by pierp092 on Sun, 28/04/2019 - 10:38

When i was 14, I broked my foot. I was playing football with my friend and we lost our ball on the street. To take the ball, I jumped from a gate on the street and my foot gone in a strange position, so it broke.

Submitted by alexander.ivanovich on Wed, 10/04/2019 - 12:51

When I was a child ( around 2 years) , I broke my leg, after I learn to walk again.
Profile picture for user alice77

Submitted by alice77 on Tue, 02/04/2019 - 10:10

I'm lucky. I never broke any part of my body
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 28/03/2019 - 08:49

Me? Nill Armstrong. (((c=(゚ロ゚;q
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 11/03/2019 - 12:44

Nope.... Baby, don't go breaking my heart, breaking my heart Cause that's the only one I got …(*゚。゚)m。★.::・'゜☆

Submitted by Estudent on Sun, 10/03/2019 - 08:17

I have never broken my legs or arms, but sometimes I have hurt those. I played tennis or run in the garden.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Thu, 07/02/2019 - 06:27

When I was young, I played football a lot. Thanks god, my arms and legs have not been hurt until now.

Submitted by shirin20 on Fri, 01/02/2019 - 21:14

All naughty kids have at least once this experience; the other hands some children are honored by these little devils. I belong to the second group. The painful story begins when my 7 years cousin pushed me downstairs and he looked my rolling from up to down when I reached the last step; he sneered and ensured I have arrived at the destination and he has done well then he ran away. :)
Hi shirin20, (ノ)゚Д。(ヽ)Oh!NO! Sorry to hear that...but... ahaha...give a toast to your cousin! I can imagine his triumphant grin! (★‿★)