Do these exercises to learn the names of some drinks.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A1 English level (elementary)
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 13:29

I drink tea every morning, but I don't drink tea after dinner, because it keeps me awake! (☛(◜◔。◔◝)☚))

Submitted by Alexis GG on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 11:22

In France, that is the country where I live, people used to choose a hot drink in the morning from hot chocolate, coffee or tea and can also drink a juice (mostly made from kinds of fruits like orange, watermelon, apple). During the day, it depends. Some people really like coffee so they can drink a lot of, some others prefer to drink only water. Where I am from, people used to drink wine having dinner and a light tea before go sleep. But it really depends, nowadays people's tastes are very different.
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Mon, 13/04/2020 - 19:21

Where I live people drink the following: - Water. - Coffee. - Milk. - Chocolate. - Milkshakes. - Beer. - Lemon. - Fizzy drinks. - Tea. - Wine and so on. My favourite drink is milkshake.

Submitted by ghazala faraz on Sun, 12/04/2020 - 11:54

At the morning time i just take half cup tea, i love to drink fresh juices in which include Mango, Strawberry, orange and carrot. I don't take fizzy drinks, but in my country Pakistan, majority of the people drink tea with milk also fizzy drinks. i have never use any alcoholic drink yet in my life.

Submitted by Turan on Fri, 10/04/2020 - 12:45

I like orange juice, I usually have it for breakfast.My favourite drink is coffee.I also like a fizzy drinks, beer, cocktail and wine.

Submitted by marzieh on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 15:33

in my country, the usual drink is tea. I like drinks hot chocolate and milkshake.

Submitted by Sarah Roghoke on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 08:23

In my country people drink beer more than wine and hot chocolate with lots of milk more than coffee. My favourite drink however is tea with lemon.

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Fri, 03/04/2020 - 11:50

In my country generally the persons drink in the beer. I prefer wine or ginebra.

Submitted by Maria Shams on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 17:53

In my country, most people prefer to drink tea. I like tea too but when I go out with my friend I usually order hot chocolate. I drank wine only three times in my whole life.

Submitted by Dariusz on Sat, 22/02/2020 - 01:51

Where I live very common is drink beer, tea, coffee, fizzy drinks and of course water. My favourite drink is tea. I also like a fizzy drinks, juice, milkshake hot chocolate and wine, but most often I drink a water I think.

Submitted by tram.tran on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 06:34

I like orange juice, I usually have it for breakfast. I have a friend who loves fizzy drinks and drinks too much every day, she knows it's not good for her, but she can't stop drinking. and now I'm helping her stop it!

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Tue, 07/01/2020 - 17:42

In my country,Oman,people drink tea with milk it their favorite drink. I like to drink coffee in the morning that keep me awake and my favorite drink is strawberry juice.

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Sat, 04/01/2020 - 17:25

People usually drink coffee and I like drink tea and orange juice

Submitted by Xurxo on Fri, 15/11/2019 - 09:08

Hello there! I'm from Galiza, a small stateless nation in northwestern Spain. Here we drink mostly anything, but our main drinks are several varieties of wine -reds and whites-, beer -mostly ale-, cider, mead and a local type of white schnapps that we call augardente -burning water-, and that we brew with different herbs or with coffee, among other things, to create several types of it. Our most famous drink, however, is a drink that we create by performing an ancient celtic ritual while burning white schnapps on a clay pot with a mix of coffee beans, apple slices -or other fruits- and sugar, that we call ''queimada''.

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 13/11/2019 - 08:54

I live in iran. People usually drink tea . I like to drink tea or cofee. I love hot chaclate.

Submitted by Francesco P. on Sun, 25/08/2019 - 20:10

Hello. I am from and live in Italy, and I can say people generally drink every types of drink, alcholic too. Wine and beer at home or night-club, often at the end of the day. Fizzy drinks a lot, I think too much! By-bye!

Submitted by yagolannes on Wed, 03/07/2019 - 09:02

I love coffee and juice. Besides, I don't like alcoholic drinks whatsoever hahaha

Submitted by Ehsan1984 on Fri, 07/06/2019 - 15:45

people in my country usually drink tea but my favorite drink is water.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Submitted by mtalebi on Sun, 17/02/2019 - 17:03

In Iran, people drink tea and water too much. They usually use coffee, fizzy drinks, milk, and juice. Wine and beer are forbidden in Iran, but some people use them.
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Submitted by Dieudonné on Sun, 17/02/2019 - 08:29

Every morning when I wake up, I drink a cold milk with a slice of bread. At the afternoon, I usually go to restaurant of the university to have lunch. At the evening, I cook myself dinner.

Submitted by shirin20 on Sun, 03/02/2019 - 20:31

In the country where I grew up, most of the time the people drink black tea a lot. Some cities drink more than the other one. They drink it for breakfast, after the meal or whenever they feel tiring. But I do not like it too much and I have drunk it during my life only less than 30 times. I have drunk it due to cube sugar; I love them. In my country, black tea without cube sugar does not make sense.
Profile picture for user Ndayishimiye

Submitted by Ndayishimiye on Wed, 30/01/2019 - 04:32

I like drinking water every day, in party I love to drink wine sometimes beer. when it is too hot or in sunny say I prefer taking fuzzy drinks. As breakfast a cup of milk is my favorite one.
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Tue, 29/01/2019 - 18:31

Where I live, the weather is so warm and so people drink juice of different flavours, because we have tropical fruits a lot. My favorites are juice of medlar and juice of sapodilla that they are made with milk.

Submitted by ADELE on Sat, 19/01/2019 - 19:44

Hello everyone. In Cameroon where I am from people drink alcohol such as Beer, wine and others. My favorite drink is juice

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Wed, 02/01/2019 - 16:23

In country which I live people like drink coffee