Nature 1

Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about nature.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?
No votes yet

Submitted by fariba on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 09:28

i like to spend near the nature like river .
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 29/07/2020 - 13:30

As the remote work become common, I think people tend to want to live near nature. ;)

Submitted by Asni on Tue, 28/07/2020 - 22:02

Cities are usually crowded and noisy. That's why, honestly, I feel very lucky to live in such a peaceful neighbourhood. In front of the building, there is a wonderful river and lots of trees. So, I don't have to go far to enjoy nature. However, it happens that I feel like going away to a really quiet and clean place where I can breathe some pure and fresh air, no cars and preferably no people, only nature, water, mountains, fields, sea, birds singing, waterfalls, etc..

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Thu, 23/07/2020 - 22:26

I prefer near the sea, or on the nature

Submitted by bren on Tue, 14/07/2020 - 01:29

I like to spend my time near natute. Like hill, beach, and forest. The air very fresh there it's help relax and reduce stress

Roles

• anonymous user role (no expiration)

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 15:02

If I am bored with the city life, I will go to a nearby beach and spend hours just to look away until dark. After I will sleep alone in the sand until sunrise. Finally I will go home and prepare to go to work.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 13:31

I like to spend my most time in the city now because the city always has a lot of thing that I need, I just want to live in the modern area. But When I get older and older I tend to like to live somewhere near natural like countryside because it really peaceful and quiet, living somewhere near a river. I like every morning when I get up, I will enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in front of my balcony and breathe fresh air, I also want to raise some animals like a dog, a cat, ducks and chickens in my garden. In the afternoon, I will walk along the street around my neighbourhood and talk with someone,....
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 21:28

I would like to spend time at the beach. I would prefer city. In order to enjoy the natural clima condition of the area that will health benefit to me.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 14:01

I think I can’t live in a concrete jungle. Viewing green from the window makes me relaxed.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 16:35

Honestly, if I had to choose the perfect place to live for me I'll say : a medium city near a forest and not so far from a place to swim (sea or lake or river). I'd really liked to say that I prefer to live in a village near the nature, but as I grew-up near from Paris in France, I now know that I can't really enjoy life far from the city. I say that I'd really liked to enjoy a more near nature life because it's less expensive, you can do more activities, there is less pollution and maybe people are more calm. But honestly I really feel alone when I spend a lot of time in an area where just a few people live.