A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.

Submitted by German on Wed, 06/01/2021 - 00:26

I like the exams because with the exams you can test or check your knowledge and how much you know about a topic.

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 30/12/2020 - 08:00

i have taken part many exams. most of them were like it.

Submitted by Leonidas diaz meyer on Tue, 22/12/2020 - 13:53

I don`t like exams. I haven't got a lot of exams during the year. but i have a lot of homework.. i go to a bilingual school

Submitted by bykarenreis on Sat, 19/12/2020 - 15:12

I don´t like exams

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Fri, 18/12/2020 - 13:10

I had sat many exams for academic and job. Openly saying, I hate the exams. But in our country, exam is a tool of measurement for all. Sadly you like or dislike, you have to sit the exam or interview for job.

Submitted by elizaveta4 on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 17:51

The movie "Mulan". My expectations are disappointed. I thought that the film would be better than a cartoon or at least similar, but it turned out to be worse( I liked the cast, the special effects, the beautiful battle scenes, the scenery. But they removed the love line, the lack of humor, jokes. Some events are confusing and go too fast. Unfortunately, I missed a lot in the film. I expected more...

Submitted by Lylylie on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 15:39

Currently,I don't' have exams,but I like exam,the exam test yourself,and when you do a exam and don't' understand so much,this is a sign you have to search and study more,and I think that this is cool.

Submitted by Tatiana barrera on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 23:20

yes, this year I had many exams in the year but I like it because I can show my ideas and learnings about differents topics

Submitted by vanessa Rodri on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 22:23

yes, only last month I had four exams and I don't like when there are many exams, because I can't sleep well.

Submitted by stagedoor_ on Sun, 13/12/2020 - 05:26

I don't have any exams now. But I'll have some English exams next year. I like exams. Because I can check my level.

Submitted by Myathtwe on Mon, 07/12/2020 - 16:13

Yes I do, I have a lots of exams. I like it. Five months ago I had exam for my promotion.

Submitted by DJ Singh on Sat, 05/12/2020 - 12:47

I haven't sat in exams for a long time. I hate exams if I am not prepared well. But I always hated it even I am prepared LOL!!

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 25/11/2020 - 07:08

Yeah. Next month I will have a lot of exams because of end of semester. I like exams because it is good for repeating what I we learned.

Submitted by D.R.Shinigami on Mon, 23/11/2020 - 23:12

I don't like it but also i don't hate it. Exam is just a part of learning for me

Submitted by hossein.khosravi on Mon, 23/11/2020 - 14:47

I had many exams at school. some of there were very nervously and I didn't like them

Submitted by Davis on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 00:11

Yes, I used to have a lot of exams when I studied at university.

Submitted by Penelope Cr on Wed, 18/11/2020 - 07:10

I had a lot of exams when I studied at university even 5 or more in one class by semester, just imagine how I became crazy with 5 or 6 classes by course?. Even when you get ready for a exam it's dificult being evaluated, sometimes you thougt you learn and know a lot of the teme, but when the califications are given.... Oh oh! you just die with the result.

Submitted by JULISSA NAYELY… on Tue, 17/11/2020 - 23:00

I don´t like becouse they make me fell nervous u.u

Submitted by cristian rueda on Sat, 14/11/2020 - 16:57

no, I don't have many exams and also I don't like exams. because I get very nervous

Submitted by Khin Khin Htet on Sun, 08/11/2020 - 13:29

I had a lot of exams when I was a student . I thought the exam that is too difficult . But , that is childhood . Now , I like the exams . I think that it tests our brain , our improvement & skills. And then , I will face next six months with the exam. I don't want to afraid the exams. So , I am trying the best. That's all . thanks !

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 04/11/2020 - 16:28

Yeah. In the University we have a lot of exams. Exams is useful to improve knowledge for me which i learned

Submitted by Kaique Machado on Tue, 03/11/2020 - 18:35

Yeah I have a lot of exams to do and I a lot of i have done but I really don't like do exams i don't know what happen to me when I see the exams i stay freezing like my brain just stop even if I study before the exam

Submitted by Mikeverney1986 on Sun, 01/11/2020 - 22:09

I am not the biggest fan of exams, however they prove your current ability.

Submitted by Su Nyein San on Fri, 30/10/2020 - 06:52

Yes, I have a lot of exams but I don't like it.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 28/10/2020 - 15:14

Yeah.I have a lot of exams Our university,.Every months our teacher make we questions for exam.I like exams because it help to increases our knowledges

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 03:28

Yes, I had many exams when I was a student, I didn't like them

Submitted by fdak227 on Sun, 11/10/2020 - 21:18

yes, I've a lot of exam I have 2 exams this week and I hope I get full mark .I'm so scared because if I don't get full mark I can not exchange my major at university maybe after that I feel disappointed .exams not bad I like it sometime if I study hard for it. I'm excited to see the result.

Submitted by Nurieta on Thu, 08/10/2020 - 14:51

I don´t like the exams, but I think they´re necessary. When I have an exam I try to make a good job.

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 07:17

Yes, I have many exam to answer every year even I am becoming a teacher. I like the exam because we see the exam result after answering. We see the grades where we are and improved or not in this year like that. That's why I love the exam.

Submitted by meriemB on Fri, 02/10/2020 - 20:54

This year I passed the bac exam, so it's been a long, tiring year, and what's more difficult is stress and anxiety because it's a fateful exam, and I'm now waiting for the results. and i hope that i did well §

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 10:47

i don't have a lot of exams you know like twice a month , i don't like exams it makes me nervous

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 15:27

Yes, I’ve done and I do a lot of exams because I go to college. I don’t like exams because they put anxiety and agitation and then I don’t remember what I studied.

Submitted by Pola on Sat, 26/09/2020 - 16:56

Yes, I do I have an IELTS exam but I don't take it yet, I like the exams which I hard studied but any exam I've some of worrying about that it is easy or hard.

Submitted by Carlos Cabrera on Mon, 21/09/2020 - 23:21

I don't have exams, but never like, however, it's very import for learn and measure our knowledge.

Submitted by kanguelo on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 18:03

Normally I don't have a lot of exams, but a few times I have one or two exams for a month. Especially in my English classes, my teacher is very strict in the exams. I don't like exams because it's possible that I will not know the answers. But I am aware that exams are very indispensable.

Submitted by Asni on Fri, 11/09/2020 - 23:07

It is been a long time since I did my last exam. I never liked exams, because I always felt anxious and worried about them. I found exams really stressful. I enjoyed learning new things but when it was time to be examinated on what I'd learned, my heart started beating fast and I felt like I was scared and frightened...Most times, I wasn't afraid of failing, I knew I would pass but what scared me was not getting an excellent mark, or making a silly mistake that might affect my reputation as a brilliant student...

Submitted by lalakariim on Mon, 07/09/2020 - 12:00

I am student that’s why I have a lot if exams.Exams aren’t very difficult for me as I always prepared.I’m keen on taking exams.

Submitted by Roblox on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 17:55

I don't have exams anymore. Yes I do

Submitted by abdalkreem seaf on Thu, 03/09/2020 - 16:02

some exam I love it becuase I love the subject but other hate it

Submitted by fariba on Mon, 31/08/2020 - 08:23

i had a lot of exams. i don't like it.

Submitted by thuyhup on Fri, 28/08/2020 - 03:47

when I was a student, I had a lot of exams. I wasn't keen on those exams and even extremely hate them. Because they made me become tired, stress and worried about them.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 09:10

yes i am a bachelor level student and we have alot of exams and i am so bored to do exams

Submitted by Amala A on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 18:38

I love exams, because I don't take the exam seriously. Due to exam we have to be in school only limited time, then we can have our own time to enjoy the rest of the day.

Submitted by PeterG on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 16:39

Hello there! My name's Pedro and I'm from Argentina. As soon as the question, I'm student so I have a lot of exams. They're so hard and bored so I hate them. Regars!

Submitted by MammadovAnar on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 15:19

When I was at university, I had a lot of exams. To be honest, I do not like exams, because exams always make me stressed, inconvenient, and angry. However, I like some kinds of exams.

Submitted by Maria19 on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 21:40

When I was a student I did a lot of exams. It always made me feel stressed and nervous. The thing I liked most, was being after the exam.

Submitted by Devni Yasara on Sun, 19/07/2020 - 08:21

This really helps me a lot to learn English.

Submitted by fatfat on Thu, 02/07/2020 - 12:04

hello everyone I am not a student so have no exams. I am a teacher and I make a lot of exams my students :)

Submitted by liangidp on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 18:43

Yes, I think everyone always has a lot of exams or competitions . But all the exams are not the same, sometimes you feel goods and sometimes you feel lost something when you finished the exams. For example, when you know the answer is right but you chose wrong it makes you feel sad or something. To sum up, I really like exams because all the exams can improve my knowledge or can let me know my ability to catches these words or something i use to learn.