A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Submitted by ABDELLAH on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 02:53

No I Do exercices at home

Submitted by Eveline1999 on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 00:07

No. I am just a student!

Submitted by deya on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 21:09

no, i'am a student. i learn only on internet ( corona time)

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 14:54

Now, I don't work, because the lockdown, but when I worked I did to dance class and project Management MBA

Submitted by casssioesousa on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 03:32

I want to do yoga, but I don't have time and money to pay the classes. I still hope to do anyday.

Submitted by Sharif Tayyebi on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 22:35

Doing yoga is very good to keep calm, but in Afghanistan we cannot find an experienced and nice place to do. I am keenly looking forward to find, but I couldn't. I hope to find and do it for pleaser and being more quiet.

Submitted by sara niktabe on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 18:36

but i don't go to a class after my work. i prefer do it at the weekends

Submitted by sara niktabe on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 18:34

i will do yoga with an experienced teacher too... it give to me calm

Submitted by huu.lt on Sat, 09/05/2020 - 17:44

I going to book a store in the evening. I find English books and a dictionary.

Submitted by Raimbek on Thu, 07/05/2020 - 11:45

Yes I have classes. Sometimes I going to gym in the morning or evening, I take shower its help me be a great. Also I love train in swimming pool.

Submitted by feyarita on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 20:44

I do exercises at home.

Submitted by bren on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 15:05

I don't have any class outside after work. But i do workout using online app, it's help me to be healthier

Submitted by Nyanko Neko on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 14:28

Ohh ... I don't have any classess after work. I just learning at home and try my best everyday

Submitted by Elhamshojaei on Fri, 01/05/2020 - 12:52

Yes I take an online yoga class, 3times a week, Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. It is really good for me because i don't have enough time for gym.

Submitted by sergio1008 on Fri, 01/05/2020 - 01:26

Not actually, but 1 year ago, I practiced dramatics arts, it was one of my best experiences in my life and I wait to return soon.

Submitted by Cristhopher on Thu, 30/04/2020 - 05:47

I actually dont take any classes after work, but I prepare myself at home to get a professional certification and also, I am learning to paint with aquarela painting by watching videos on youtube. It is a way to learn something new but also, to cope with stress and anxiety.

Submitted by Alfaprime on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 22:55

No, I just start to learn english and want to do some other classes because I don't have a job for 10 years now because I have got a family etc..and I think it is the right time now to find something. Sorry if I make mistakes in writing.

Submitted by narcisa on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 10:27

Yes, I am doing LBT and core classes at the Gym after work.

Submitted by Engmir on Sat, 25/04/2020 - 19:54

Yes, I do. I toke English classes twice a week in the evening, but now I can't attend classes because of the alert state. As soon as the schools open back, I'm going to take a physical English course.

Submitted by nourhan.samir on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 01:45

yes of-course. i was already register at the gym. i was joined class for yoga before and boxes. that is right for good life style.

Submitted by Jeyk Gama on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 03:45

Recently, I attended an online class in preparation of my english-test. For now, due to workload, I prefer self-study on my free time.

Submitted by jason2295 on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 23:40

No, I really don't do any class outside or my work, after work I prefer to stay at home, reading a book, studying languages or listening to music.

Submitted by Dinawards on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 00:46

No I don't have any classes this day neither work. It has been a year since I decided to quit my job. However, about 5 months ago I took an English courses in English Village for 3 months. It mean a lot to my English progress.

Submitted by Christian on Fri, 17/04/2020 - 00:15

Hello everybody! I have never done any classes outside of my work.

Submitted by johnny depp on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 13:55

Thank you for teaching us the real English. i am looking forward to hearing from you.

Submitted by Shadabali93 on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 09:22

No, I don’t use any classes outside my work. Actually I am pursuing MTech and right now I am in second year. Only research work is ongoing during my second year, so I don’t have that much time to join outside classes.

Submitted by Minerva on Fri, 10/04/2020 - 02:51

Yes , I practise swimming everyday at weekdays and weekends too. An hour per day, but now the swimming Pool is closed due to corona virus,

Submitted by alexrinconr on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 21:14

Do you do any classes outside of your work? Yes, I do. I studied my master outside of my work.. this event was very complicated

Submitted by zabiullah on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 12:39

yes i do... i always try to take classes for doing some exercises. now i am isolated from my family due to corona virus. bxz my mother and father are very older they are more at risk than my other part of my family...every morning i run about 4 kms and do some other actions to improve our immune system....

Submitted by Lucinei on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 02:39

At the moment I'm not working, because I'm looking for a job. But always am I studing.

Submitted by Tutor Ashraful on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 01:32

Yes, I do. I do online classes outside my work. I really enjoy doing it because in those classes there many people join from different parts of the world. Meeting foreign people is incredible for me. I love talking with foreigners.

Submitted by Berny Herrera on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 00:55

Due to my stress level I was asked to take Yoga classes last year, even though I haven´t taken them yet. And to be honest, I don´t know if I will.

Submitted by Muniba shafiq on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 12:36

hi i have done my yoga classes exercise.

Submitted by DianaH on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 05:23

No, I don’t do any class at the moment.

Submitted by Sultan2020 on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 04:39

whatever , I have time but I don't like this exercise thinks God I am Muslim and we have do the pray every day 5 time at each time around 10 minutes that's to much good and I very hoppy to join this website because now in fact improve my skills in this language thank you again this is great website

Submitted by ss on Sun, 05/04/2020 - 00:37

I had inquired about aerobic classes in our community where i stay but unfortunately didn't get a chance to join due to time constrain.

Submitted by Mau on Fri, 03/04/2020 - 21:30

Yes, I take yoga classes too. It helps me relax and it's a break from my own thougths.

Submitted by Sajeeb Hossain on Fri, 03/04/2020 - 17:25

It's My first comment. I'm very happy to join this learning platform. This is very important and useful place for one learner. Wow I'm sure that i will cover 90%. The rest is my wish and working.

Submitted by Itzelmont30 on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 01:52

yes i do,after school take class in the afternoon at my university

Submitted by nguyenminhphuc on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 16:31

the yoga is ready good for our health but I do not have time to enjoy it sorry teacher

Submitted by Mohsin on Tue, 31/03/2020 - 19:24

Hello, For now i'm not taking any classes outside my studies because i don't really have time to do,but i really would like to join to the gym,i hope that i will have time to do outside classes

Submitted by nguyenkytung on Sat, 28/03/2020 - 17:13

Before, I used to take classes outside. But not now. I have to study until 6 p.m. then I run in the park and go home them. I have many pretty homework so I don't have time for classes outside

Submitted by Nane on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 23:08

Hi I don´t have time to take classes outside my work. I finish late every day. But I would like to take cooking lessons. Regards, AM

Submitted by daria patskikh on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 17:28

I think i like yoga, but now i not doing it.

Submitted by Mamta Gusain on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 06:35

No, i don't do any class due to my busy schedule. as monday to saturday 9 to 6 i am busy in my office. there is only sunday left which i use to do my house chores.

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 13:55

However, I don't need any outside classes, except if this is organise by the firm where am working.

Submitted by Warrior1243 on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 03:32

Hello, I take Guitar class when I was young. Now, after word I take Master's studies at the University. Thanks for this webside. God bless your Team

Submitted by rpikeri on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 20:40

Yes, I do classes outside my work. I am doing water aerobic and walking.

Submitted by rivercountryside on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 03:12

I rarely do classes outside of my work. After work, I am busy to look after my family. I cook dinner, help my son to learn his homework and then I watch a movie before sleep.

Submitted by 함보민 on Sun, 15/03/2020 - 03:02

I go for a walk everyday. unless the whether is bad.