Appearance 2

Do you know what a 'toddler' is? Do these exercises and learn this and other words to talk about people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)

Submitted by Fernando Belmonte on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 16:41

Could you guess my character? Well it wouldn´t be easy but lets start the challenge. I need you to guess who´s the person which beard still been famous until know. He was a recognized sailor with a huge black beard. If you think I have already said the answer you are wrong.

Submitted by Boutheina2003 on Wed, 17/06/2020 - 13:28

I want to describe a famous hollywoodian actor ... this person is bald with a light beard and green eyes Hint: he starred in (Transported)

Submitted by Hazard10 on Wed, 17/06/2020 - 08:47

I would like to describe my friend he has a bald and big nose, and he is a short man

Submitted by Dilnoza Sulaymonova on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 14:53

HE is bald

Submitted by Giovanna.palauro on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 16:09

I would like to describe a famous singer that I love: She is a black woman and has curly hair, brown eyes and a powerful voice. She is British and belongs to a group called Little Mix.

Submitted by SeemaVC on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 06:47

I’m going to describe a famous strong woman persona here. She’s fair, has a long nose and short hair, and she always wears light colour saree. Who’s she?

Submitted by Cíntia Karine on Sun, 07/06/2020 - 15:48

The person I'd like to describe is a woman. She is North American, black, has black hair and a beautiful smile. She also was a importante leader on USA and fight for the black and woman rights.

Submitted by halahz on Fri, 05/06/2020 - 14:49

yellow short straight hair she cover her face with wago

Submitted by isadura on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 19:38

Let's see if you can discover who I am describing: he is an older man in his early fifties; he has short blond hair, blue eyes, and a shaved face; a British accent and a sexy voice; he played James Bond from 2006 to 202. YES! YOU GOT IT! IT'S DANIEL CRAIG!!

Submitted by amandamenezes on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 14:17

The person i know is a famous singer. She is 31 years old, meaning shes not a teenager anymore. She has long straight hair at the moment but used to have brown with blond short hair, she's short and thin as well.

Submitted by Adri on Tue, 02/06/2020 - 22:56

I have curly and brown hair. My brother has short and brown hair. Both have this hair for our father. I have freckles in all my face because my mother also has in her face and it's very beautiful.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 07:29

a famous person I would like to describe and talk to you is who I really like her when I was young. She is a beautiful actor, a model and even a social activist. She became famous after acting as a main character in Harry Potter Movie. She is so gorgeous with a long hair, big eyes and a straight-edged nose. Her smile is very nice and fresh. She looks intelligent and clever with a broad forehead. You can see that she maybe quite young despite turning 30. I think everybody here can guess the person that I described ><. let="" comment="" below="" my="" if="" you="" know="" who="" she="" is="">
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 00:49

The description are as follows: The children of my friend are teenager. My sister has a straight hair. The child of my brother is a toddler. My sister has a long hair. My sister has a curly hair. My bother has a short hair. My brother has moustache. My lanlloard has grey hair. My friend has a goatee. My colleague has beard . My agent has bald. A friend of mine has dreadlocks. Yes. I can.

Submitted by flavio on Thu, 21/05/2020 - 02:47

I want to describe my wife, she is tall, and straight hair, she isn't teeenger, my son is toddler, and my brother has beard, and moustache, he has goate, and my fiend is dread lock

Submitted by Alexis GG on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 15:38

I will describe me: I have a bald and a very short beard. As I am 31 I start to loose my hairs and some of them are becoming grey. Usually, when I was a teenager, my hairs were dark and just a few curly. I miss it, but that is life. I will describe a famous sportsman. He yet played football for 5 years but he now is in retirement. He was a very technical player. He has long curly hairs and no beard, moustache or goatee. He is Brazilian and played in several famous clubs, including Barcelona or Milan AC. Newspapers talked about him at the beginning of this year because he was in jail in Paraguay.

Submitted by Janiere on Sat, 09/05/2020 - 05:04

The man who I will go to describe is a famous character of children's movies. He is very strong. His hair is yellow and straight. He usually ride in a big cat.

Submitted by mohamedshaat on Sat, 09/05/2020 - 01:28

I know someone who has a long beard and mustache and he is bald I always afraid of him

Submitted by Jamalov Nodir on Fri, 08/05/2020 - 15:37

Amazing. Thanks.
Profile picture for user rayhan.ac.tccl

Submitted by rayhan.ac.tccl on Fri, 08/05/2020 - 09:42

The famous person i am going to describe,he is my father.He is about 65 that means he is not a teenager. He used to has short grey hair and very long bread with short moustache.But at present he has long hair due to last 2 month he has been Quarantine at home and barber shop are closed since 2 month.
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Submitted by Smiley1 on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 13:04

I had my hair cut and got a massage as well today.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 04/05/2020 - 15:00

I wanna try goatee, beard, or mustache, but that's impossible. Cuz I'm far from hairy.

Submitted by yuldus83 on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 19:20

I like to watch Hollywood actors, cause they change their style monthly, e.g. Jony Dep he had dreadlocks and now he is with his goatee, Salvador Dali was famous with his cute moustache, as for me I have curly hair, I got it from my Dad)))

Submitted by ramya sarath kumar on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 09:40

hello. I am going to describe about famous cricketer. He had curly hair without a beard and moustache. He retired in the cricket team and he is above 40.
Profile picture for user Codjoah

Submitted by Codjoah on Mon, 27/04/2020 - 12:35

The famous person i am going to describ is my own self. I am about fifty, so I am not a teenager; and have short hair. I have no beard, no goatee and no moustache.

Submitted by aiyahya on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 23:53

The person I am going to describe, is an actor. He's actor since 60's. He is also known as a producer and writer. He always changes his hair style depending on character that he represents. Sometime you see him with long hair, another time with curly hair. But I haven't seen him a bald. He has an action movie series of 6 parts. in all these parts, he has no beard no mustache. Regarding the hair style, he has long hair in all parts except the last part he had triangle hair.
Profile picture for user dinhhang

Submitted by dinhhang on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 03:24

I know a person, he has a grey hair. He has a friendly smile. he is a simple person but if you do something wrong, he will not hesitate to comment for you.
Profile picture for user Alansi11

Submitted by Alansi11 on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 21:46

When i was young i had a short hair cut and small moustache and slim face . My face was kind of funny ^-^.Then when i was 19th aged i entered the university with must better look , it was a small goatee with complete moustache. subsequently, after marriage my looking was like a short hair cut with uncompleted beard .currently , after 3 years of marriage and i got toddler my look is different than the past. For example, i'm looking alittle fat with beard and muostache .

Submitted by Alissa on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 21:13

The famous person that i will describ, is a beautiful woman with curly blond hair, well dressed and all the men of the word are impressed by her charm. The second person that i'm going to describ too is a man with grey her but he have'nt neither moustache nor goatee.

Submitted by Abuelisa on Fri, 17/04/2020 - 21:31

A famous person is an old man. He does not have a beard or goatee but he is a little bit bald, as he has white hair adorning both side of his head.

Submitted by Majdii on Fri, 17/04/2020 - 12:23

At the moment i have a bread and a long hair because the all of hairdresser are closed in our country after the curfew

Submitted by edubritish on Fri, 17/04/2020 - 03:59

My boss Mendes has a goutee, i think, and Mariano has it too. No, Mariano has beird. Actually, he has a bunch of hair in his head. My previous boss, Perez, told us, the workers of his business, that he used to have dreadlocks. Carroll has long hair, Betza has curly hair, Sandy i think she has long hair. Well, a famous person would be the one who has goatee, dreadlocks. He has a hat. In the first movie he performed his most famous character, he was the extremely opposite of a toddler.

Submitted by gustavoboss on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 23:34

this is one of my frind who is really funny, He has short hair, and he likes gotee but he does not have one, his hair is kind of gray already but he sometimes lets his moustache, he is a teenager, I hope he does not lose his hair and turn into a bald guy. I'm pretty sure he would be happy in he can have dreadlocks. it just looks great on.

Submitted by Cotufa84 on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 16:08

He is a villain of a comic. He has grey hair and has not beard or goatee. He is an old man who has superpower. He can control metals and do anything with it. His best friend and arch enemy is bald. He was a teenager when he lost his family in the holocaust.

Submitted by tareqali on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 10:58

The person whom i can remember, he has curly hair and beard . He looks dashing.

Submitted by draigmon on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 09:55

When I was a teenager, I had a moustache. And now I have more grey hair on my head.

Submitted by mhmd17 on Tue, 14/04/2020 - 18:09

pep guardiola is bald but he has a good beard.

Submitted by Su Wai on Tue, 14/04/2020 - 11:08

He is a teenager, always has curly hair and l never saw him as a bald.

Submitted by MariaNawaz on Tue, 14/04/2020 - 05:34

He is a handsome guy. He has got a beard which suits him, has black short hair.

Submitted by amoolh55 on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 20:56

came to my mind popular singer. She is teenager. She have long curly brown hair and beautiful big eyes.
Profile picture for user shoaibbaig

Submitted by shoaibbaig on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 10:17

I remember a man having long hair with a bit long beard, wearing dirty clothes was asking for a loaf of bread. I used to see him for a long time from twenty years as I remember. He used to sleep wherever he found a place to sleep. When he was young in a teenager, he was working in a factory at that time he was bald but, a few years later I heard that he was badly injured due to an accident and after that, he was disappeared for a long time I don't know where he was. One day after many years suddenly I saw him asking for money or bread, I think he became a beggar. He was having dreadlocks and some grey hairs at his beard and mustache. Now after twenty-five years, I am also in the fifties, having grey short hairs. I think we should take care of and help people around us.

Submitted by idenizoz on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 06:07

One upon a time, i had a moustache and I liked it. But it was getting to become uncomfortable and unusable in time. You know, while eating and drinking sth, you have to wipe or lick your lips and moustache :) This is not a nice sight for the people around you.

Submitted by Nalydia on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 23:28

I praise a TV show presenter. He essentially presents the wheather every day in a french television channel. He is tall and bald.

Submitted by ademyonet on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 17:13

He has straight dark hair, blue eyes and long nose. This person is a artist. He lived in Mardin when he was his young. His toddlering years were very poor but he was very proud. His destiny was famous a day. Finally his destiny actualized and he never be happy. He hasn't goatee, moustache, beard. Before he died, he very suffered. His hair falled off the skin. He didn't be happy this world. Finally he died.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 15:48

The word 'have' is usually used to desribe the appearance like in the pictures. But I'm wondering if 'toddler' and 'teenager' are the word that describe the appearance or not. Not all teenagers or toddlers look the same, I think. ( ⁼̴̶̤̀ω⁼̴̶̤́ ) (๑¯ω¯๑) ( ^ω^ ) (,,•﹏•,,) (﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)

Hello Rafaela1

I suppose you're right, but of course we included those words on this page because they can be quite useful.

All the best

Submitted by a.kadir4018 on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 05:01

before i had goatee. but i cut it because my wife said i didnt like it. after i must be hairdresser for my life i will cut my hair and my daughter hair. every day or twice a week wash your hair,dreadlocks is good or bad? please dont forget dry your hair dont be a sick,covid 19
Profile picture for user Zabihullah

Submitted by Zabihullah on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 21:19

Since I was teenage, my grey hair has started growing but until now it didn't increase too much in the way it expected. I love them by the way! sometimes I am thinking how would be my appearance with beard and moustache since I don't have enough visible?