Bedrooms

Do these exercises to learn words to talk about your bedroom.

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3

Task 4

Task 5

Task 6

Average: 4.1 (35 votes)

Submitted by Eswar on Tue, 07/07/2020 - 10:33

in my bed room having two beds .and having wardrobe And blanket in winter season and i lie on bed and my head rest on pillow and having duvet also.

Submitted by Dr.Sasha on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 11:55

There is a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair in my bedroom. There is not a chest of drawers and a bedside table. There is a lamp on the desk. My bed is covered by a blue soft blanket. I like lying on it. I also have a huge soft duvet

Submitted by Esperance15 on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 21:01

In my bedroom I have a king bed, 2 lamps, a wardrobe.

Roles

• anonymous user role (no expiration)

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 10:16

I live in a dormitory, so my room have three bunks. There are four desks and four chairs. The desk next my bed has a lamp. On my bed, there is a pillow, a long pillow, a red blanket and a mattress. There are two 4 lockers, a clothes rack and a shoes rack.

Submitted by Asni on Mon, 08/06/2020 - 21:35

What do you have in your bedroom? In my bedroom, I have two wardrobes a big one for me and my baby and a small one for my husband. I also have twos beds, a double bed and a kid bed for my son. A lamp and a changing table. There were a chest drawers and a clothes hanger rack as well but we put them outside after the baby's arrival to free up space.

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 16:09

In my room there is a double bed, table, lamp, chest of drawers and wardrobe.

Submitted by Tembemarlla on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 06:22

I have one wardrobe, a mirror, a double bed, two bedside table, and two chest of drawers.

Submitted by Natali G on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 18:46

My bedroom has furniture: the double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. I don't have alarm clock. I lie on the sheet, my head lie on the pillow and I take blancket.

Submitted by Hrachia on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 12:07

I have a double bed, 2 bedside tables, 1 wardrobe, a desk with my computer. And I have a question, how to not confuse informal word sh!t (which is used very often by native speaskers) with sheet above. For example when someone says I gave my sheets to laundry and me who's watching breaking bad series 7 days per week not to be confused with meaning?))