Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)
Profile picture for user Adriana Passador

Submitted by Adriana Passador on Thu, 16/07/2020 - 11:22

Yes. i do love my very nice necklace and earrings
Profile picture for user Fernando Baylon

Submitted by Fernando Baylon on Mon, 13/07/2020 - 11:44

This topic to help me to do exercises and learn the words for some accessories.
Profile picture for user karim1977

Submitted by karim1977 on Fri, 10/07/2020 - 23:01

This type of exercise improves dictation skill,

Submitted by Laflak on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 00:19

I did not know the word "rucksack" I used to say "backpack"... Great lessons! I just got new glasses, I can see so much better now.

Submitted by Itsmesvvd on Tue, 07/07/2020 - 02:15

I really like this lesson.

Submitted by Gamoura on Thu, 02/07/2020 - 22:34

I liked too much these exercices I found them really enriching I learned many new words.

Submitted by Marioara Bordei on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 00:50

Today, I wear a nice red cap, I don't like to wear the hat jut when I go to the beaches. I wear nice green trousers with pocket and belt. I have stainless steel bracelet and necklace. Because is summer, I like to wear glasses.

Submitted by Sergen on Sat, 27/06/2020 - 11:25

I like wearing bracelet. I have stainless steel bracelet. It's colour is orange and grey.

Submitted by cristianandres.16210 on Thu, 25/06/2020 - 16:34

Yes, I love my cap. It's very nice.

Submitted by thuy pham on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 10:14

i like wearing necklaces and bracelets so much. So i have them a lot. I have a nice necklace, that is my gift from my mother. She gave it to me when i left home for studying in Moscow. This is also the first time i live far from home.

Submitted by Someone1103 on Sun, 21/06/2020 - 07:36

I love using a blue rucksack, my parents said that when i was a child i really used to like using rucksacks to my school

Roles

• anonymous user role (no expiration)

Submitted by RixNguyen (not verified) on Tue, 09/06/2020 - 09:06

I wear a little accessories. Only a pair of glasses, a blue cap and a watch which my brother gived me at my 18th birthday.

Submitted by Esperance15 on Mon, 08/06/2020 - 20:32

I love bag so very much; few years ago I bought a new black polo bag. one day on my way back from a beauty salon to were I parked my car, I met two guys who helped me parked the car ; I left and arrived to shopping mall , where I supposed to meet my friends. I realised my bag was missing I searched everywhere in the car , the bag was nowhere to be find. I was so depress that day.

Submitted by Asni on Sun, 07/06/2020 - 10:28

I usually wear glasses because my vision is not good enough. I also like to wear watches. So if someone of my friends or family wants to get me some gift, a beautiful brand watch will be a great idea!

Submitted by Emi123 on Sat, 06/06/2020 - 04:08

I love accessories in general, always use earrings and necklace

Submitted by Yen Yen nguyen on Fri, 29/05/2020 - 03:55

I got a rucksack that my boyfriend gave me on my birthday, it was very pretty. I like it so much.

Submitted by Stephanie Pham on Thu, 28/05/2020 - 03:12

Great! I can learn more some new words about accessory.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 26/05/2020 - 14:00

I wonder why a neckless is called a neck-less? It actually covers the neck.
Profile picture for user Abdullah Al Mansur

Submitted by Abdullah Al Mansur on Tue, 26/05/2020 - 10:59

I was used to wearing a cap in my school life.

Submitted by Dener Requejo on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 05:08

I don't like use accesorios but I need use my glasses because I have astigmatism. I really sad.
Profile picture for user ILYES

Submitted by ILYES on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 19:09

I have a beautiful bracelet , actually it is a gift from my girlfriend when we were studying at university

Submitted by mirey on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 08:16

I like very much scarves and wrist watches.

Submitted by deya on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 20:55

i wear only rucksack, and scarf in cold days, i dont like accessories.

Submitted by Milena1 on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 20:13

I have a lot accessories because I really like, and all day I wear earrings, bracelet, necklace, rings but my favorite are the wristwatch, I have several though always I wear . I never wear scarf because I*m very short and think that they do not fit me well.

Submitted by huss gad on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 14:05

Yes i had clock it was so nice but i lost

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 10:44

when i was young, around 4 or 5 years old, I had earrings made by strings and i love it a lot. Now i no longer keep it, i became a teenager, my mother gave me a necklace but when i put it on my neck, i felt uncomfortable and allergic so i took it off until now. (Lol), at the present, i have no any accessories on my body

Submitted by Zamira on Sat, 09/05/2020 - 17:54

I wear only wedding ring and watch. I don’t like wearing accessory. Perhaps I always lose them. But accessory looks good on beautiful body. Especially necklace.

Submitted by Tarek Imam on Thu, 07/05/2020 - 00:48

When I was young my girlfriend gave me a scarf I remember that day very well

Submitted by krollos on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 23:23

I like wearing belts a lot even if my trousers aren't too big.

Submitted by young.gunner on Wed, 06/05/2020 - 21:30

yeah i have a beautiful ring my mom's give it to me

Submitted by shinoda19041998 on Thu, 30/04/2020 - 09:09

I have a belt which i was given by my father 2 years ago, it costs 5$ and made of leather, it is 1meter long and the shape of buckle is H which is the first letter of my name. I really love my belt and i will treasure it because it is my father’ present.

Submitted by rnofal on Wed, 29/04/2020 - 11:24

Yes, I have a beautiful necklace

Submitted by narcisa on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 12:27

I love to wear my bracelet and my watch.

Submitted by May Moe Oo on Sun, 26/04/2020 - 13:39

Yes, I have. I like to wear accessories like a necklace, bracelet, and earrings. My country is not so cold to wear a scarf and gloves. I have more beautiful bracelets. I'm crazy about bracelets.

Submitted by Didi on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 15:28

Fondamentaly I'm not keen on wearing accessories. In my dressing I have 2 belts because I'm not used to wear it. I usualy buy clothes suiting with my waist or dresses having already a belt as part of the design. As jewelleries I absolutly loves watches. I have only 2 of both necklaces and earrings in gold my body reject other material. The weather is too hot in my country for wearing gloves and the scarfs and hats are more appreciated by aged people.

Submitted by julieau_ on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 10:56

YES! i have a necklace i really love it my friend gave it to me at my birthday last year .

Submitted by Maggisosa on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 04:50

In my country the weather is too hot, so I don't need to wear scarfs and gloves, as part of my daily clothings, but I use my bag for carrying my personals stuff to my job. I love very much to wear jewelry, such watch, bracelts, necklace and rings.

Submitted by Emirito on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 17:06

Well, yes I do. I often wear my rucksack to carry my laptop, my bottle of water, sometimes my phone and other accessories. Besides, I wear a cap to cover my head and face from the sun radiation.

Submitted by mohammedtaherbhai53 on Wed, 22/04/2020 - 03:30

hey guys, i like the test which ways they have conducted

Submitted by Lauracastanos on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 02:26

It is sad because I usually lose my important things and accessories, but right now I have a necklace that I love, it was a gift from me to me.

Submitted by Michael on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 22:40

my special accessory that I have is a shirt that my brother gave me that I use a soccer jersey as a child

Submitted by juandavidtorressolis on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 21:47

If I have a sports lock that my mother and grandmother gave me and I am very fond of it
Profile picture for user dinhhang

Submitted by dinhhang on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 06:01

I am a nun, so that I don't have earrings or necklace. But I usually wear my Institution's simple in front of check. I also have a watch, it is useful for me.

Submitted by Christian on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 01:48

Let me see. My hat can be. I have this accessory much time is special because my father gives me for my birthday.

Submitted by maicol luna on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 20:20

My favorite accessory is a cap my dad gave me and it's very valuable

Submitted by povar.mars on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 10:39

I liked this lesson! He was very helpful!

Submitted by Divya Srivastava on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 18:43

I have a lot of accessories that I really love it. They all are very special for me because they are attached with different memory .They are earrings, scarf,cellphone cap etc.