Body parts 1

Do these exercises to learn words for parts of the body.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by DaiOli on Thu, 15/09/2022 - 00:47

No, I have never broken my arm or leg, thanks God!

Submitted by Nandar Su Hlaing on Wed, 07/09/2022 - 14:54

Have you ever broken your arm or leg? What happened?
No, I have never broken my arm or leg, but I felt backache last 6 months ago. I can't walk properly when I felt pain. I saw the doctor for nearly 4 monthly to cure my pain. I don't want to think about it. That was really bad for me.

Submitted by ridoan on Tue, 30/08/2022 - 15:49

Yes, I have broken my left leg in 1992 and my right leg in 2014. The first time was winter and the street was flippery. And the second time I fell in the evening a street without light. I spent several weeks at home and I had to learn to walk again.

Submitted by huahua on Sun, 17/07/2022 - 09:00

No, I have never broken my legs or arms.

Submitted by DANTEZZZ- on Sun, 03/07/2022 - 20:27

Yes , I have. I've broken my arm jumping off a table when I was 5 years old.

Submitted by gamzemento on Sun, 12/06/2022 - 12:48

Yes, I have. When I was 10, I had a fight with my friend's older sister and my finger was broken. I remember that it was a very painful. It took 2 week to heal my finger.

Submitted by J.Abarca on Mon, 18/04/2022 - 05:44

No, I never have broken my legs or my arms. Probably the reason is because I am usually a calm person, so never happening nothing bad.

Submitted by hG3.f6Am4 on Mon, 21/03/2022 - 23:05

Human body is a sophisticated machine, really different from many animals, and at the same time similar to certain kinds of them. We have a frontal sight width two eyes, that give us the possibility to have a wide view (nearly 180°). This evolution came from our origins, when primitive people had to escape from predators and looked for food. Also our back is fantastic, because thanks to it we could have started to walk in vertical position. Finally, it could be true only a few creatures in the world can take things with fingers, in particular with the first one helps us to close the grip around the objects.

Don't take this comment as true. It's just a personal thought ;)

You can write whatever you believe dude, this is for practice. And you did it well

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Mon, 07/03/2022 - 08:53

Yes, I've broken my arm when I was 5 years old or something. I was walking on the street and there was ice on it, so I fell down and broke my arm. It was right before Christmas and I couldn't properly take part in the dance program in my kindergarden. I also have broken my small toe twice at least. But it's another story.

Submitted by KyawMinThu on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 15:10

No , I haven’t broke my arm or leg

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Sun, 17/10/2021 - 01:21

I did not have a broke , But my sister had broke her small finger foot because old fridge door it is felled in her foot when she opened the door , she want drink some water , Idon't remember but i think the fridge door it was broke .and it was taken her the hospital to do x-ray . after that repair her finger and we came back.

Submitted by joselo on Fri, 06/08/2021 - 15:26

I use my hands for cooking. Thank God I have five fingers on each hand. I have never broken my leg or arm. Sometimes I feel pain in my throat when I am ill.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 10/06/2021 - 05:15

The tickets only cost a few bones. ;)

Submitted by Leonidas diaz meyer on Wed, 09/06/2021 - 21:56

I have never broken my arms or legs.

Submitted by Safaa1413 on Fri, 30/04/2021 - 19:59

I have never broken my arms or legs , I broken others
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 27/04/2021 - 13:29

I'v never broken my arm or legs; I've broke other's arm. ;)

Submitted by Marianela C on Mon, 26/04/2021 - 23:04

I have never broken my arms or legs. I think i am lucky haha

Submitted by atayaleyna on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 10:07

I didn't break my leg and arm.

Submitted by mstfks on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 09:41

Yes I've broken my arm in 2016. I was riding a bike and fell and we went to the hospital. I stayed in bed for 2 months.

Submitted by Nader Ahmed on Sat, 27/03/2021 - 20:04

No, That not happen to me, but it happened to my brother during we played football together.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Mon, 22/03/2021 - 13:09

yes, I broke my foot, I was climbing down a tree when I broke my right ankle, it was very hard, my foot hurt.

Submitted by raginirags on Sat, 06/02/2021 - 04:56

no i have ever broken my leg or arm

Submitted by mostafa99 on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 05:52

Not yet Alhamdulillah.

Submitted by Leila77 on Thu, 28/01/2021 - 08:24

I have never broken my arm or leg, but my sister broke her arm when she was four years old. She was playing outside when she fell down and had her arm broken.

Submitted by Mone on Sun, 03/01/2021 - 13:41

I broke my little finger when I was thirdteen. We did sports at school and I was jumping over a gym aquipment. It hurts. Even today sometimes it is difficult to move my little finger.
Profile picture for user zabiullah

Submitted by zabiullah on Wed, 23/12/2020 - 19:12

thanks so much for your team...my mom said me, when i was about sixs years, i had fall down a lorry. and my leg had broken as well; my right shoulder got bruased...it was so painful.

Submitted by Alex.BC on Sat, 28/11/2020 - 18:54

I broke my toe. Because I run fast! :)

Submitted by irvingfcl on Wed, 18/11/2020 - 22:10

In fact, yes, when I drove my bicycle with my friend. We were driving too fast. It is six o´clock. I did not see a hole in the way then my bicycle enter in the hole and I fell in ground I had to broken my arm.

Submitted by miftahsaadah08 on Mon, 16/11/2020 - 15:02

I hope never broken my arms and my legs

Submitted by Nurieta on Wed, 11/11/2020 - 09:30

When I was 12 years old, I broke my leg. It really was a experience very hard, because the doctor put me a cast for 3 month. I broke 2 bones, tibia and fibula.

Submitted by lwthsun on Mon, 09/11/2020 - 23:01

I broke my arm when I was 11 years old. I was playing soccer at school and someone kicked the ball very hard in my direction. That hurt.

Submitted by Slyflaner on Sat, 17/10/2020 - 10:34

Yes, I broke a hand. It was on street at 31 December. We did dancing and it was Happy New Year.

Submitted by Brian H.A on Mon, 21/09/2020 - 15:18

on one occasion I was at my aunt's house playing with lego blocks and I started running around her house and when trying to take a ride on her rose bush, I slipped and broke my left arm, my parents took me to the doctor and I was like 3 months in recovery

Submitted by fariba on Sat, 19/09/2020 - 08:23

yes one day has broken my finger's leg. i went to hospital and a nurse bandaged.

Submitted by Maff on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 05:01

I have never hurt or broken anything

Submitted by César Ortiz Romero on Wed, 16/09/2020 - 02:18

I have never broken my leg or arm.

Submitted by thuyhup on Wed, 26/08/2020 - 10:37

I have never broken my arms or legs. I think this is very lucky!
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 19/08/2020 - 13:16

I slapped a mosquito on the leg. It was full of my yummy blood..... :(
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 15/08/2020 - 13:53

I feel itchy on the back and the neck! ;-(

Submitted by ECAMELOR on Sat, 15/08/2020 - 06:20

I have never broken my leg or arm.

Submitted by I am on Mon, 27/07/2020 - 18:59

We should treat carefully for our healthy condition and provide all necessary actions to keep our body safety. But time to time accident happens, but this is not deadly.

Submitted by Mohamed Mostafa on Sat, 11/07/2020 - 18:01

Any of my leg or my arm have never broken. However, both my hand and my foot have fractured in two different times, many thanks to god that I have recured. So, we should always thank our god that he gave us a head contains two ears, two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Some people missed one or more of them. He also gave us two legs and two arms, our hands are at the ends. We should also thank him for it.

Submitted by Eswar on Tue, 07/07/2020 - 12:12

By god's grace there is no leg break and my arms.