A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Submitted by Su Nyein San on Fri, 30/10/2020 - 06:52

Yes, I have a lot of exams but I don't like it.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 28/10/2020 - 15:14

Yeah.I have a lot of exams Our university,.Every months our teacher make we questions for exam.I like exams because it help to increases our knowledges

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Tue, 13/10/2020 - 03:28

Yes, I had many exams when I was a student, I didn't like them

Submitted by fdak227 on Sun, 11/10/2020 - 21:18

yes, I've a lot of exam I have 2 exams this week and I hope I get full mark .I'm so scared because if I don't get full mark I can not exchange my major at university maybe after that I feel disappointed .exams not bad I like it sometime if I study hard for it. I'm excited to see the result.

Submitted by Nurieta on Thu, 08/10/2020 - 14:51

I don´t like the exams, but I think they´re necessary. When I have an exam I try to make a good job.

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 07:17

Yes, I have many exam to answer every year even I am becoming a teacher. I like the exam because we see the exam result after answering. We see the grades where we are and improved or not in this year like that. That's why I love the exam.

Submitted by meriemB on Fri, 02/10/2020 - 20:54

This year I passed the bac exam, so it's been a long, tiring year, and what's more difficult is stress and anxiety because it's a fateful exam, and I'm now waiting for the results. and i hope that i did well §

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 10:47

i don't have a lot of exams you know like twice a month , i don't like exams it makes me nervous

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 15:27

Yes, I’ve done and I do a lot of exams because I go to college. I don’t like exams because they put anxiety and agitation and then I don’t remember what I studied.

Submitted by Pola on Sat, 26/09/2020 - 16:56

Yes, I do I have an IELTS exam but I don't take it yet, I like the exams which I hard studied but any exam I've some of worrying about that it is easy or hard.

Submitted by Carlos Cabrera on Mon, 21/09/2020 - 23:21

I don't have exams, but never like, however, it's very import for learn and measure our knowledge.

Submitted by kanguelo on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 18:03

Normally I don't have a lot of exams, but a few times I have one or two exams for a month. Especially in my English classes, my teacher is very strict in the exams. I don't like exams because it's possible that I will not know the answers. But I am aware that exams are very indispensable.

Submitted by Asni on Fri, 11/09/2020 - 23:07

It is been a long time since I did my last exam. I never liked exams, because I always felt anxious and worried about them. I found exams really stressful. I enjoyed learning new things but when it was time to be examinated on what I'd learned, my heart started beating fast and I felt like I was scared and frightened...Most times, I wasn't afraid of failing, I knew I would pass but what scared me was not getting an excellent mark, or making a silly mistake that might affect my reputation as a brilliant student...

Submitted by lalakariim on Mon, 07/09/2020 - 12:00

I am student that’s why I have a lot if exams.Exams aren’t very difficult for me as I always prepared.I’m keen on taking exams.

Submitted by Roblox on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 17:55

I don't have exams anymore. Yes I do

Submitted by abdalkreem seaf on Thu, 03/09/2020 - 16:02

some exam I love it becuase I love the subject but other hate it

Submitted by fariba on Mon, 31/08/2020 - 08:23

i had a lot of exams. i don't like it.

Submitted by thuyhup on Fri, 28/08/2020 - 03:47

when I was a student, I had a lot of exams. I wasn't keen on those exams and even extremely hate them. Because they made me become tired, stress and worried about them.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 09:10

yes i am a bachelor level student and we have alot of exams and i am so bored to do exams

Submitted by Amala A on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 18:38

I love exams, because I don't take the exam seriously. Due to exam we have to be in school only limited time, then we can have our own time to enjoy the rest of the day.

Submitted by PeterG on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 16:39

Hello there! My name's Pedro and I'm from Argentina. As soon as the question, I'm student so I have a lot of exams. They're so hard and bored so I hate them. Regars!

Submitted by MammadovAnar on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 15:19

When I was at university, I had a lot of exams. To be honest, I do not like exams, because exams always make me stressed, inconvenient, and angry. However, I like some kinds of exams.

Submitted by Maria19 on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 21:40

When I was a student I did a lot of exams. It always made me feel stressed and nervous. The thing I liked most, was being after the exam.

Submitted by Devni Yasara on Sun, 19/07/2020 - 08:21

This really helps me a lot to learn English.

Submitted by fatfat on Thu, 02/07/2020 - 12:04

hello everyone I am not a student so have no exams. I am a teacher and I make a lot of exams my students :)

Submitted by liangidp on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 18:43

Yes, I think everyone always has a lot of exams or competitions . But all the exams are not the same, sometimes you feel goods and sometimes you feel lost something when you finished the exams. For example, when you know the answer is right but you chose wrong it makes you feel sad or something. To sum up, I really like exams because all the exams can improve my knowledge or can let me know my ability to catches these words or something i use to learn.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 16:00

I finished my University last year, so I don't have many exams now. But I'm preparing for English exam, which is so important for me to get the requested points for studying abroad. Those instructions that were mentioned to the lesson, I used to follow during my studies when I had exams. One of the most important was to switch off the phone, to make visible the student Card, and to put away books and notebooks, so you weren't able to copy from them. Exams make us feel nervous and stressful.
Profile picture for user Tomiris.Askarova

Submitted by Tomiris.Askarova on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 11:11

Yes, i hav a lot of exams. My last exams was one week ago. I confirmed my diploma paper and finished the university. I was a part-time student, but when I studiet in college I was full-time student. And now I'm bachelor of geology science. At all my study live I didn't like exams because of the stress which I feel for all period of session.
Very good. I'm bachelor of biomedicine and I have a master degree in hematology. Now I'm a doctor degree student and I'm also studying bilogical sciences because I love nature.
Profile picture for user A Yar Kyaw

Submitted by A Yar Kyaw on Sat, 27/06/2020 - 17:16

i think everybody don't like exam but we test our skill by exam.so we just do it even we don't like

Submitted by Momo536 on Wed, 24/06/2020 - 12:29

No any one like exam especially if the Q need it long answer and short time .. sometimes the teacher or Dr explain topics and Q come out this topics ..
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 11:55

Nobody likes exams I think. It's a hard challenge and big stress. You feel nervous and uncertain. Everyone is afraid to fail on the exam. I had a lot of this stuff in my life and almost every time it wasn't easy. Now I'm learning again and have lots of tests. It's not as difficult as exams so I take my test at home, not in the classroom but yeah I still feel nervous sometimes.

Submitted by Bushra.a on Thu, 18/06/2020 - 02:23

When I was in university I had a lot of exams but right now I’m trying to encourage myself to do the IELTS exam
Profile picture for user Basar Huzni

Submitted by Basar Huzni on Mon, 15/06/2020 - 13:22

Hello, Everyone. NO, I have just one exam in September that is the IELTS exam. And I don't like exams, But I like teaching and reading the book and when I do an exam for my students, I like the difficult questions.

Submitted by MUHAMMAD YOUNUS on Sat, 13/06/2020 - 07:02

No, I have not exams because of this big pandemic corona Virus, But, I like exams because of its our assessment of what we learn. Thanks.
Profile picture for user lsrafael

Submitted by lsrafael on Thu, 11/06/2020 - 02:24

Hey guys! I can't say that I have a lot of exams, but I like it. I can't wait to have my IELTS exam.

Submitted by Fatemeh.Najafzadeh on Wed, 10/06/2020 - 02:38

I had a lot of exams during my education courses. I’m so hard working but I’m a bit stressed. Because of this, I don’t like the exams.
Profile picture for user ILYES

Submitted by ILYES on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 18:20

Right now i don't have any exam ,But i'm planning to do the ielts exam. No, i don't like the exams. Who does like it !

Submitted by MoutazAlotaibe on Sun, 31/05/2020 - 05:49

I like exams, Especially when I studying before going to do it.

Submitted by myshugaa on Sat, 30/05/2020 - 14:51

The live is a big exam

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 14:37

Because of the pandemic I don't have exmas, But no I don't like exams

Submitted by Muhammad Bagir on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 03:47

nope, during this pandemic, the national exam has been deleted. so, here we are, don't know what to do for the rest of this year.

Submitted by casssioesousa on Wed, 13/05/2020 - 03:23

In this moment, I haven't been doing exams because I'm in social distance.

Submitted by deya on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 21:23

i have a lot of exams, i like exams but i hate the sress of it

Submitted by Kiomars on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 17:06

I had many exam during to the bachelor degree, but i have passed the exam along term, if i practice the exam to my self how to do with this? All the best Kiomars

Submitted by Cristhopher on Sat, 09/05/2020 - 23:18

I did have a lot of exams when I studied at University. Right now, at work sometimes I have to do some tests to complete courses and certifications, but there are not so stressful and rigid like were in high school and university. Also, I am preparing to take a professional certification from Cisco and when I take that, I would be very similar to old times. It may sound weird, but I really like exams, I think they encourage me to prepare and feel challenged.

Submitted by Raimbek on Thu, 07/05/2020 - 12:25

I think nobody love exams :D

Submitted by Moudi elviana on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 18:28

I don't know, exams are make me stressful. But sometimes I feel that the atmosphere in exam room is really something that makes me more challenging.

Submitted by Nyanko Neko on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 14:40

yes, recently i have a lot of exams. Well , i like exams so much because it help me improved myself. It is obvious i not good at english so i want to improve my english as soon as possible. One day, i'll achieve my dream