Clothes 1

Do the exercises to learn words for different kinds of clothes.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by MBalia on Tue, 31/05/2022 - 19:34

I really like to wear jeans and T-shirt and sometimes a skirt with a nice top.

Submitted by J.Abarca on Mon, 18/04/2022 - 06:10

Normally I like wear jeans and shirts because I like more than other clothes.

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Sun, 06/03/2022 - 16:38

I mostly like to wear female cloths, for example skirts and dresses. When I'm home I still try to find something comfortable but also beautiful. My cloths depend on the situation. When I go for a walk with my children I do put normally jeans and a sweatshirt and I wear trainers. I also like coats. On top of the list I put the cloths that go with my mood.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Mon, 24/01/2022 - 12:24

For me, I like to wear a sweatshirt with a jeans and trainers in my foots.

Submitted by ThetLwin on Wed, 29/12/2021 - 09:47

I am from Myanmar.In my country,the weather is so hot and
dry almost everyday in Summer.Because of this,I always wears light clothes like T-shirt, sport-shirt and vest.To get warm,coat and jacket are the best in Winter.In Moonson,the temperature is quite fair therefore most of the clothes can be worm.

Submitted by Pran on Mon, 13/12/2021 - 03:20

I like to wear flexible clothes so mostly like to wear shirt and jeans.In winter like to wear coat and jeans with sneakers.

Submitted by Tramy on Thu, 02/12/2021 - 03:58

I live in Southern Vietnam, so it's too hot. I never wear a jumper, coat, sweatshirt. I like to wear a T-shirt, jeans and trainers. Sometimes, I also mix glasses and a hat. This style is flexible for me.

Submitted by KyawMinThu on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 15:34

As I am a shopaholic, I bought a couple of outfits for myself every months. I would like to wear skinny denim jeans and T-shirt.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Sun, 17/10/2021 - 01:47

usually ,I like to wear for work long skirt , blouse , head scarf and shoe . But often i like to wear trouser with long blouse and scarf head for visit my family and friends.

Submitted by Rahwa Gebrekristos on Wed, 18/08/2021 - 11:03

I like to wear simple dresses like tshirt and jeans everyday but in my jobb i have to wear shirt with skirt and coat.

Submitted by joselo on Sun, 08/08/2021 - 20:40

I wear a hat to protect my head from the sun. I wear my favourite trainers everytime I go out running, while I rather use a T-shirt and jeans when I´m at home.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 04/06/2021 - 14:40

When I looked at the "jumper" in the exercise, I thought it was a sweater. Am I wrong??

Hello Rafaela1,

A sweater and a jumper are the same thing -- in the UK, people usually say 'jumper' and speakers of American English say 'sweater'.

Submitted by Mamun89 on Thu, 03/06/2021 - 15:55

Always, I like to wear T-shirt and jeans.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 28/05/2021 - 15:36

I like comfortable clothes. :)

Submitted by Marianela C on Thu, 27/05/2021 - 23:30

I like to wear a t-shirt and jeans. Very classic (:

Submitted by mstfks on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 09:54

I like to wear T-shirt, jeans, trainers, sunglasses.

Submitted by Nader Ahmed on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 15:30

I like to wear all comfortable clothes like a shirt, trousers, and a coat.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Tue, 23/03/2021 - 14:57

I like to wear dresses and high heels, I like to wear coats, jumpers and jeans as well.

Submitted by Yone Lay on Tue, 09/03/2021 - 07:25

Of the countrysides in Myanmar, women like to wear longyi with some blouse. Some teenagers sometimes wear shirt and Jeans.

Submitted by raginirags on Sat, 06/02/2021 - 05:10

i like to wear jeans,T-shirts,shirts,skirts,jumper,trousers,sweatshirts ,jackets

Submitted by mostafa99 on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 06:09

I like to wear jeans, shirts, and goat

Submitted by Leila77 on Sat, 30/01/2021 - 09:00

I like to wear comfortable clothes like jeans and T-shirt.

Submitted by Zamira on Tue, 19/01/2021 - 19:00

In the spring and in the summer I like to wear cotton clothes, for example trousers, skirts, shorts, t-shirts, blouses, dresses. In the autumn and in the winter I prefer woollen clothes, like coats, jackets, scarfs, hats, gloves, socks.

Submitted by khaingkhaingwin on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 15:06

Mostly, I like to wear Myanmar traditional dress.Sometimes I like to wear shirt and jeans.

Submitted by La_✓ini∆ on Mon, 21/12/2020 - 08:50

I like comfortable clothes:jeans,sweatshirt (sometimes T-shirt) and trainer

Submitted by Alex.BC on Thu, 10/12/2020 - 10:10

I like to wear trainers, jeans, T-shirt and sweatshirt. I like comfotable clothes.

Submitted by azzkrds on Sat, 05/12/2020 - 11:59

ı usually like to wear sports clothes. cause they make me feel more comfortable. ı generally like to wear a t-shirt and sweatpants.

Submitted by nevertoolate on Sat, 28/11/2020 - 03:20

I like to wear shorts and t-shirt. It makes me feel better when I go outside and to work because my job involves in physical strength. It's hard to study English to make a change in my life. Way to go still further than I thought.

Submitted by miftahsaadah08 on Wed, 25/11/2020 - 14:32

I like to wear T-shirt and skirt

Submitted by Khalid86487457 on Fri, 20/11/2020 - 18:33

I'm wearing jacket becaus the weather is cold and trousers, usually wear coat when I go

Submitted by IKI on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 09:28

I like to wear T-shirt and jeans. I think it is freedom. But I usually wear Myanmar Traditional clothes.

Submitted by lwthsun on Mon, 09/11/2020 - 23:10

I love use hoodie pants and sneakers to go to university. At home I use shirt and shorts.
Profile picture for user Optimist

Submitted by Optimist on Mon, 26/10/2020 - 08:50

Of the things learned in today's lesson, I like to wear trainers, jeans, shirts and a jacket.

Submitted by HanniaaFranco on Wed, 21/10/2020 - 02:57

Usually wear jeans, I like wear sweatshirts and trainers.

Submitted by NoMiEsz on Mon, 19/10/2020 - 19:11

I like to wear wide pants and large t-shirts because they make me feel comfortable, now I wear a sweater and sports pants

Submitted by habibao.medo on Sun, 18/10/2020 - 12:50

it depends on the season but in general i like baggy clothes i don't like feeling something stuck on me or tight on my body

Submitted by Slyflaner on Sun, 18/10/2020 - 09:08

I like wear jumpers and coat.

Submitted by Brian H.A on Wed, 23/09/2020 - 16:59

I like to wear pants with tennis shoes and a short shirt

Submitted by Htet Htet Wint… on Wed, 23/09/2020 - 04:52

I like free styles for clothes choosing . So I usually wear with T-shirt and short pant for home and T-shirt or shirt with style pant for going outside.

Submitted by César Ortiz Romero on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 05:40

I like very much use sweatshirt with jeans and trainers

Submitted by Maff on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 05:39

I really like to wear skirts and dresses

Submitted by Selvi on Wed, 16/09/2020 - 12:40

I like wearing summer clothes. I have flyaway tops, skirts and shorts. This summer I bougt a few cotton shorts and all summer I wore them. They were very comfortable and competible my all tops. I love my sandals. They are easy to wear, my foots are open and feel the air. Just because wearing them all summer, my foots have sunburn like a sandals :)

Submitted by Afanasenkova on Thu, 03/09/2020 - 10:45

I like to wear jeans and jumper.

Submitted by hannahbeigi on Sun, 23/08/2020 - 09:32

I'd like to wear a top and a skirt in summer. I prefer to wear coat and jeans in winter.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 13/08/2020 - 13:59

I like to wear a sleeveless shirt in a hot day. ;)

Submitted by yasamin on Thu, 13/08/2020 - 11:42

Usually to go work i wear top with jeans or trousers and shoes .