A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by Eyasin Arafat on Fri, 09/10/2020 - 02:25

Yeah. Outside my accademic classes in my university, I do some couses. These are wirten bellw. I do a online couse in Britsh council.org and also attend in two classes. One is about general knowledge of world and another is on constitution of Bangladesh.

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Wed, 07/10/2020 - 20:50

Yes, I do, I studied a master's degree, for two years

Submitted by Nurieta on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 15:22

Hi! this is my first comment here. I would like to say yes, but really must say no ;( . This is my first class online outside of my work. I´m really happy :)

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Tue, 06/10/2020 - 06:54

No, I don't do anything outside but I do Yoga at home. It's ok for me. I watched the Yoga video and after that I follow the instruction of the video. I always do like this way. I didn't go any classes for that.

Submitted by Cris.2023 on Sun, 04/10/2020 - 22:29

No, I didn't do something like that :( once I take a yoga class but it was after the school.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 03/10/2020 - 11:48

I don't do any classes outside of my work at the moment. It's a shame... ! ;(

Submitted by meriemB on Fri, 02/10/2020 - 20:42

to be honest i am not addicted to sport but i feel active when i practise it and this year i had a really busy program that is why i dont do any classes but i will start soon because I feel like I'm getting little lazy, plus some extra weight.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 10:14

no i stay at home all the time i need to change really

Submitted by shawn peter ru… on Wed, 30/09/2020 - 13:14

recently, almost fewer than one years ago i did swimming and football because i very love them but because of an exam that it is name SAT i should limite my activities to success in it and i wish after 7 month i could back in my sport. sometimes i go to english class because i live in iran and i want to come international university and reading english is harder for me

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 15:09

No, I don't. I go to the gym once week.

Submitted by Thinthinmyoe on Tue, 22/09/2020 - 11:47

No,l go to the outside because of covid-19.l'm stay at home.l do physical exercises with the help of Tfitness application only at my home.l'm learning self-study of English.

Submitted by kanguelo on Thu, 17/09/2020 - 17:43

Yes, I always have two hours of my English class. I started recently because I need to learn more in order to communicate with my job's partners. For the moment, I am learning online for the coronavirus.

Submitted by Asni on Fri, 11/09/2020 - 22:45

No, I go to the gym but I don't do any classes. I enjoy more working out on my own.
Profile picture for user javi1989

Submitted by javi1989 on Mon, 07/09/2020 - 11:13

Yes, I do go to the gym almost every day and sometimes I take some extra classes of yoga or meditation.

Submitted by Afanasenkova on Thu, 03/09/2020 - 12:03

No unfortunately.

Submitted by lyn38082 on Mon, 31/08/2020 - 16:09

I am very lazy to do exercise

Submitted by abdalkreem seaf on Sun, 30/08/2020 - 18:41

I didn't do in this time but I want to do nearly

Submitted by Ivan Uamusse on Fri, 28/08/2020 - 09:53

I want to improve my English because i many training we learnt in english, and this tools is very helpful for my daily job.

Submitted by thuyhup on Fri, 28/08/2020 - 03:17

currentl, I join in an English class outside of my work, I want to improve my English skill because I think I will find a new job in the near future. Nowaday, English is one of most important condition to find a good job.

Submitted by Layth on Wed, 26/08/2020 - 20:54

it has been helping me.

Submitted by mahadihebrahim on Wed, 19/08/2020 - 09:28

This is incredible platform for beginner practice.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Mon, 17/08/2020 - 07:31

yes, i do exercise for fitness of my body and i do more push-ups to gain my weight.

Submitted by Nguyễn Khánh Duy on Wed, 12/08/2020 - 15:28

Yes I do 100 push ups every day

Submitted by fariba on Mon, 10/08/2020 - 08:16

yes i toke speaking class.

Submitted by AGENOR FELIPE KRYSA on Mon, 10/08/2020 - 04:18

That's great! I need to learn english!

Submitted by Amala A on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 14:16

No, I am not going any outside class. Exercise at home keep me fit and save my time.

Submitted by edysonscott on Tue, 04/08/2020 - 02:18

It will be nice, if we go to gym together.
Profile picture for user ewa hart

Submitted by ewa hart on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 12:48

No, I don't do any classes outside of your work. But I would love to go to a gym.

Submitted by MammadovAnar on Sun, 02/08/2020 - 10:53

Every morning, I go to the seaside to run and do some exercise. Because I live near the Caspian Sea.
Profile picture for user EWS

Submitted by EWS on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 20:44

Of course. I loved visit gym and cycling club

Submitted by Moodiran on Fri, 24/07/2020 - 11:28

Good. Its the best way for learning english

Submitted by Kaique25 on Sun, 19/07/2020 - 14:36

Yes, I usually go to the gym.

Submitted by BIraqi on Fri, 10/07/2020 - 07:13

that is good, i need to learn English.

Submitted by Anniehamza on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 05:02

Hi,I also want to take online classes.
Profile picture for user EWS

Submitted by EWS on Mon, 06/07/2020 - 12:53

I visit the gym club and cycling

Submitted by zhiwei on Sat, 04/07/2020 - 22:41

I never do exercise at home, always come to outside to feeling fresh breath.
Profile picture for user A Yar Kyaw

Submitted by A Yar Kyaw on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 16:32

yes,i do physical exercise by riding bike in every evening.and then at night i study english lessons on internet long about 2-3hours .my teacher is british council website.i study with ipad and then take notes. and then pratice myself repeatedly.this web is so useful for me.thanks a lot british council.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 15:12

To stay in shape and healthy, I started to join the Swimming group for the last six months. I'm attending the classes twice a week on Tuesday and Wednesday at 6 p.m after I finish my job. It helps me a lot, with back pain and make me feel more relax and energetic. My instructor is so kind and friendly, he gives us advice on what should we eat and how we can stay on shape.
Profile picture for user Tomiris.Askarova

Submitted by Tomiris.Askarova on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 10:43

I don't. First of all because of the coronavirus our Almaty city is closed to any activities where can a lot of people. But a few months ago I went to the gym and did exircises at home by differnt apps on my phone.

Submitted by hajer on Wed, 24/06/2020 - 10:05

yes, Every morning, I attend English class . The class starts at 9 am and ends at 10 am . I participate in English class to improve my English skills. I should bring with me a notebook and some pens. our teacher provide us the activity's paper. I really love the English class.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 14:59

I have an exercise book and I'm trying! ;)

Submitted by Momo536 on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 12:04

I always do exercise 2 times every day one to bearing more calories and the second one also to bearing calories but the 2nd for the special part ( abs, leg and rear) not all my body and some times do swimming rather than 2nd .. at the end i have never ever done yoga . I hope one day do it ...
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 11:42

I do exercises at home every morning. Nothing special, just a little warm-up, stretching on the mat, then squats, twisting and push-ups. And in my almost 40 I feel better than in 20