An email to book a hotel

Learn how to write an email to book a hotel.

Reading text

To: info@ascot-hotel.co.uk
From: David Mathews
Subject: Booking 2 nights next week

Dear Ascot Hotel,

I would like to reserve an accessible single room for two nights with breakfast on the 22 and 23 of April. Could I have a quiet room with a view if possible, please?

I will arrive at about 10 p.m. and I have an early meeting the next morning, so please could you leave an iron and ironing board in the room?

Many thanks.

With kind regards,

David Mathews

Tips

1. When writing an email to a hotel, you can start with Hello or Dear (hotel name).
  2. Say clearly the dates you want, the room type and whether you want breakfast or not.
  3. Don't forget to mention any additional information or special requests.
  4. Ask them to confirm your booking. Give them your phone number if you prefer to be contacted that way.

Submitted by BookishVibe on Mon, 14/09/2020 - 20:42

I usually ask for a room with the Sea view, king-size bed and a bath.

Submitted by OlaFlower on Thu, 20/08/2020 - 14:00

It depends on what kind of trip I am. If it is a bussiness trip I always ask for breakfast, an iron and wi-fi. If I book a hotel room for holiday I request for a room with a nice view and not next to the lift.

Submitted by HeinHtetKyaw on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 22:42

Dear King Bridge I would like to reserve a single room with a nice view if possible. I'll leave early morning so could you rent a taxi, please?

Submitted by HeinHtetKyaw on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 22:29

When I reserve a hotel room, I usually ask the clerk does contain breakfast and wifi for per night.

Submitted by Andrea Hernandez on Mon, 17/08/2020 - 11:30

I have never written an email to the hotel because usually, I book a hotel room on the internet. Online we can find all information that we need, for example, how is the room, the differences services, cost, and more important the review of the other costumers. However, if I need more information I don't hesitate to contact the hotel.

Submitted by shironeiko on Tue, 11/08/2020 - 18:05

I want a big comfortable bed, beautiful view from balcony that I could see stars, the moon at night.

Submitted by Maria19 on Sat, 08/08/2020 - 21:40

When I book a hotel room, it is important for me to know if there is a refrigerator, kettle and good view.

Submitted by Venus on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 07:40

Dear Hotel, I would like to reserve a double room for one night with breakfast on August 3. Could I have a room with river-view and a tub please? Can I use the promotion code (MH1199) ? Could you confirm the booking please? Let me know if you need further information.

Submitted by Phan Bao Dung on Sun, 02/08/2020 - 20:59

When I book a hotel room, I usually ask the reservation person for the location (near the beach/center), price, view, room types, accessories in the room, and kind of served food.

Submitted by walotaibi on Thu, 23/07/2020 - 10:57

The first thing I usually want it is a room with a beautiful view. Then I will ask for a bathroom with water instead of toilet roll. Also, I will ask for a room that has a double big bed and a big space. I think just that.

Submitted by Youssef Er-rafay on Sat, 18/07/2020 - 11:24

When i went to Bangkok , i book on a nice hotel built with the asian architecture and they serve asian food , anyway i book on 3 stars hotel for 5 days , the room i would like to stay in , has to be a little quiet with view , bath , TV and be in the top floors.

Submitted by fatfat on Fri, 10/07/2020 - 12:57

I would to ask them whether a double room with an iron, a bath and iron board inside or not.

Submitted by Red Sus on Sun, 05/07/2020 - 10:43

To: info(at)thespectator-hotel.co From: Genma Shodai Subject: Booking 1 night on 11/7 Dear Spectator Hotel, I would like to reserve a twin room for one night with breakfast on the next morning. May I ask for a quiet room with a view if possible, please? I will arrive at about 6 P.M and I have another meeting right after that, so please do prepare hot water and towels. Please could you confirm that it is $120 per night with breakfast included? If there is no change in the price, could you please confirm the booking? Let me know if any further information is needed. Many thanks. Best regards, Genma Shodai

Submitted by Ronake on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 21:29

I would like to reserve two double rooms for four persons, two adult, and two children. I want two-room for three nights from 22 to 25 August. Could you give me information about the price and do you offer any discount for the family package? I want to check out at 13 p.m afternoon, on 25 August What is included in the price? Do you have a swimming pool and a sauna? I want to make sure that wifi is provided because I have to work on my project during the holidays. Could you please provide me informations that I need, and confirm the booking

Submitted by Ronake on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 21:25

There are many things that you should check before you make a reservation, especially on vacation because a lack of information can destroy your holidays. First, I ask about the location, if the accommodation is near the beach so I don't have to spend my time in the car. I ask about the price and what is included in the price, so I will be sure that I don't have to pay extra for other services that I need. I ask about the cuisine and what kind of food they serve. And also I want to make sure if the hotel is clean and comfortable to stay. Every time I review feedbacks from other customers, who visited that hotel.

Submitted by hana ykt on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 09:12

To:info(at)ascot-hotel From: Hana Yokota Subject: Booking three nights next week Dear Ascot Hotel. I would like to reserve single room for two nights from 8th to 9th July, and breakfast include. I will arrive around the evening of the 8th. I'm going to work at noon on the 9th so I want to check out at 9pm. I want you to call a taxi to the station at that time, please. If possible, I would like to have dinner of region foods and a bath time in my room. Could you please arrange it for me? How much will I pay for checkout with the above contents? In addition, I have something to ask. Are there amenities, room wear, and hairdryer? Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell me most popular food souvenirs. My family asked me for delicious souvenirs. Could you please give me this information as above. And please confirm that you have a room for me in a few days. If you need any information, please let me know. I am looking forward to spending time at your hotel. I will wait for you to contact. With kind regards, Hana.

Submitted by sakura on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 04:21

I will check with the Hotel to see if there is free WiFi, not a unit bath, and no smoking. First of all, without free WiFi you have to consume mobile data. It’s very wasteful. If you don't have free WiFi, I can't look it up on my mobile phone. Also, the unit bath is very inconvenient. It is nice to stay alone, but it is very inconvenient when staying with friends and family. The reason is that if one person takes a bath, the toilet cannot be used. I experienced this when I was in elementary school. I put up with the toilet while my father was taking a bath. And the non-smoking room is a must. I'm not good at rooms that smell of smoke, and when I breathe the fumes, I can't stop coughing. This is a very important matter.Next I will talk about the hotels I have booked.I didn't have much opportunity to book a hotel myself, but when I went to Atami with a friend, I booked a hotel with a friend. The hotel I stayed there was very good. It was a room with a view of the sea from the room, including breakfast,Free WiFi,Large public bath,Non-smoking room and Two double beds. I expected this to be very expensive as it is a very clean hotel. However, since we were able to use the student discount, we were able to stay cheaper than usual. I was able to have a very enjoyable and wonderful Atami trip.

Submitted by Hennadii on Sat, 27/06/2020 - 19:06

The last room that I booked was the room in some lovely hotel in Egypt. Whereas I was with my kids it was important to me to have a two-tier bunk in a separate room. I also asked about the kid zone on the hotel territory, kids menu in the restaurant. It turned out even better than I expected.

Submitted by Omer_moh on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 15:07

I would ask about the price of the room per night, services in the room like Wi-Fi, is it include a breakfast or not.

Submitted by Nsengir on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 12:52

To: info(at)ascot-hotel.co.uk From: Nuri Sengir Subject: Booking 5 nights on June Dear Ascot Hotel, I would like to reserve a double room for 4 person and for five nights with breakfast on the 10 and 14 of June. Do you allowed to bring pets to otel? If possible, I will bring my cat. Could I have a double bed and a single bed in room please? We will arrive at about 9 p.m. My phone number is 123456789. Please can you confirm that it is £120 per night with breakfast included? Please could you confirm the booking? Let me know if you need any further information. Many thanks. Nuri Sengir

Submitted by Mohamedakram16 on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 18:53

When I want to go on holiday, I'll choose a nice hotel with more than 3 stars rank that has the following amenities: a single room well equiped with TV, air conditioner and a cleaned single bed, and I would love that the hotel has a restaurant "buffet"

Submitted by Bella on Sun, 07/06/2020 - 09:44

Dear Ascor hotel, I would like to reserve a single room for two nights with breakfast included, from 25th to 26th Jun. I’m going to have a conference on the afternoon 26th, so I would like to late check out on this day. Could you please arrange it for me? And how much do you charge for late checkout? I would like to order your transportation service to pick up me two ways between the airport and the hotel. I want to discover your region's street food. So on Thursday night, could you introduce some foods or native restaurants for me? Could you please give me this information as above. And please confirm that you have a room for me these days. If you need any information, please let me know. I hope you have a nice weekend. Thanks and best regards, Bella

Submitted by Clarissa on Tue, 19/05/2020 - 10:57

Dear William's hotel, I would like to book a room for a couple for a week (from 26th April to 3rd May), breakfast include. As we are celebrating our honeymoon, I would like to know if you have a special room for this kind of trip. I'm looking for a room with a beautiful view of the sea, a bathtub and all the extra-comforts the hotel can afford. We'll arrive at a Sunday afternoon. Will the restaurant's hotel be opened at this time of the day? I'll wait for the information asked above to confirm the booking. Let me know if you need any further information. Many thanks. With kind regards, C.P.

Submitted by mouna99 on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 14:13

To: info(at)ascot-hotel.co.uk From: Mouna Subject: Booking 2 nights next week Dear Ascot Hotel, I would like to reserve an accessible single room with a view for two nights with breakfast on the 24 and 25 of march , please? Could you comfirm is there a WIFI connection, please I have a promotional code (MH2219). Please can you confirm that it is £80 per night with breakfast included? Please could you confirm the booking? Let me know if you need any further information. Many thanks. With kind regards, Mouna

Submitted by rl1985 on Sun, 10/05/2020 - 21:41

Dear Hilton Team, I would like to reserve an accessible single room on coming Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th with breakfast. I will arrive 14th night and I have an early meeting with my clients, therefore please make sure meeting room will available on 15th Moring 7.00 a.m. Could you please leave the laundry number on my table? Please could you confirm the booking, and contact me if you need any details on 055 6789 657. Many thanks, Kind Regards, Ruwi

Submitted by Desta Putri on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 08:34

i would like to room with view, breakfast and quite

Submitted by TRAN TRIET on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 11:12

I would like a quiet and big room

Submitted by violietsa on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 10:46

Dear, Yurii I would like to reserve double room for four night with dinner in your hostel. I arrive to Odessa on 1 of October at 10 a.m. and I need a transfer. I will appreciate if you help me. Could I have a room with a view on the see? I have promotional code (viola). Please can you confirm that it is 20$ per night with dinner includes. Please could you confirm the booking?

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Sun, 29/03/2020 - 16:47

These are things I will inquires about when am booking an hotel. They include: cost of a room and menu attached, dates, room types and confirmation of booking

Submitted by Sergei Baskakov on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 12:27

When I'm going to book a hote,l I need to know the price for one night and how many meals are included in the price

Submitted by HMida on Sun, 22/03/2020 - 13:30

When i book into a hotel, first i demand that the rooms be close, because we have children. Also, when i arrive, i check the cleanliness of the rooms and the view.

Submitted by Yshc on Thu, 12/03/2020 - 09:17

Hello, can you help me? I'm a bit confused about the preposition I must use with the word "booking". I mean, if I've booked a hotel, which sentence is correct to mention the booking: - I've made (I have) a booking to your hotel - or .. a booking in your hotel - or .. a booking with your hotel - or .. something else? Thank you.

Hello Yshc,

I think booking to is incorrect. Both with and in are possible and I think there is no difference in meaning. There are probably regional preferences, I would imagine. As a British English speaker, I would use booking with most often.

Note that when we reference a time we use forI have a booking for Thursday.

Submitted by Haniaramirez15 on Fri, 06/03/2020 - 19:15

When I book a hotel the first thing that I ask is if the room has bath , and the cost also if the room have internet.

Submitted by A01285644 on Fri, 06/03/2020 - 18:33

Dear David, if you need a good experience in a hotel, don't register in Asco Hotel :)

Submitted by EALópez on Fri, 06/03/2020 - 05:10

When I go to a hotel first I ask if the breakfast is included others things that I ask is if the house keeping is included because in some hotels its no included also I ask the price per night and one last thing that I ask is if the hotel has attractions.

Submitted by patriciocantu on Fri, 06/03/2020 - 00:43

When I book for a hotel room I ask about the space of it, if has a view of the sea or a good view, about the price of it and where is it, the floor of the room, what have the room in and if the hotel have a good location in the city.

Submitted by Garza on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 23:02

When I travel with my family, we always reserve the room with anticipation, we like the breakfast include and the wifi connection, also we prefer the room with the best view.

Submitted by A01285651 on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:54

The price is very good, have a room with a view, breakfast included and a room quiet, is incredible. I would like to go on a trip and stay at this hotel with my whole family, and if I am lucky I can get a code to have some kind of tour or activities outside the hotel, also my friends given me good coments for this hotel.

Submitted by Perez on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:44

Hello David, it's an accessible room 22 and 23 of April, it's possible a quiet room but the room it's in last flour, the iron it's possible I would put the iron in the room, and the promotional code it's valued it cost 80 per night if you have requested I will answer you.

Submitted by José David Banda on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:36

Usually, when my family and I make a reservation at a hotel, we compare prices, check the size of the room, if the location is accessible and if the hotel includes tourist walks. Finally enjoy a good holiday!

Submitted by andresrdz14 on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:30

This e mail it's so good because it explains how to book a room on a hotel, but I usually ask for the internet, and i ask for the breakfast and dinner times, sometimes I travel with my family, I love to travel.

Submitted by Jeimmy8a on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:27

When I arrived at the hotel I usually ask for the wifi connection, the floor of the room and the breakfast time.

Submitted by Gabriel Rivera on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:26

When I want to reserve a room, I like to ask first the cost and then the capacity it has, what view it has, if it has room service, among other things that I look for as comfort and that this room is beautiful.

Submitted by Gianna Chapa on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:26

When I book a hotel room i ask for the price of the room and I ask for the beds, if they are comfortable. Also I ask if there is a pool and from the view of the room. After that, I ask them do they have complimentary breakfast.

Submitted by A01285704 on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:25

My family and my always when we travel to a beach, the first thing we ask is that this room be large so that everyone can sleep well, and we also want a view of the sea. My family and my almost always travel 3 times a year.

Submitted by Daniel Zárate on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:23

I prefer reserve a room with a beautiful view with anticipation because in the season in which my Family travel the hotel is so crowed.

Submitted by MGAMEZGARCIA3 on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 19:22

When I arrive at the hotel I always ask the receptionist the Wifi connection, and also the check out time.