A noticeboard message

Learn how to write a noticeboard message.

Reading text

Looking for a housemate

Single ensuite room available in our lovely three-bedroom house in Didsbury. Five-minute walk from city centre. Move in from 1 June. Shared kitchen and living room with two female housemates, no parking, £600 a month excluding bills. No pets. Contact 07890 123456 for viewing.

Tips

1. Write the main title or idea bigger to catch people's attention.

2. Keep the message short, with only the most important information.

3. Don't put your address on it!

Submitted by Henry85 on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 00:07

I like to living alone, because I don't like the noise and bustle. And also a lot of problems occur when living together. I don't like disturbing people around me too much.

Submitted by Breynner on Sat, 04/04/2020 - 17:06

I prefer living alone, ´cause there are a lot of aspects which can affect the living together. E.g the way how I cook and maybe the others do not like, the tv programs I watch, the music I listen to and so forth.

Submitted by Othman Aligibaito on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 09:43

In my opinion the sheared part of the house like kitchens, loving room its better because that help you to communicate in better way ,also to shear the idea and have more knowledge about the society specially in cuse its not your mother home land and you are in scholarship period . That help you to be wide knowledge person , and have more ideas and to stop the side affect just you can be in your bedroom but in case you live alone you will have more problem , perhaps! You will need more time to integrate with the new society and learn them traditional .

Submitted by DianaH on Thu, 02/04/2020 - 06:20

I prefer to live alone.

Submitted by Mirwais Safi on Tue, 31/03/2020 - 04:59

in my opinion, being alone is much better than the share room. i prefer to live alone. i don't like share room. because in private room what i am trying to say is that in live alone in single ensuite room we can most utalize the time. whenever your want to study you can, whenever you want to sleep you can, that is why i dont like share room.

Submitted by Mirwais Safi on Tue, 31/03/2020 - 04:54

if we write little bit clear like, about the parking, contract time, how long far from university, part, hospital and bus station it will be better

Submitted by babul chandra shil on Fri, 27/03/2020 - 07:05

I think share is better than live alone. Because, house rent much high. Not only that if we share house it reduce household works. such as cleaning ,cooking and buying vegetables. I can learn many thinks from housemates.

Submitted by E_great on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 02:39

I prefer to live alone

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Wed, 25/03/2020 - 22:24

I prefer to live alone.

Submitted by Asad91 on Mon, 23/03/2020 - 06:58

I don't share a room to any person I have lived alone

Submitted by lorenathais93 on Sun, 22/03/2020 - 14:28

When I was in college I needed to share a house with a friend due to financial issues. It wasn't easy, and I'd say a prefer to live alone than share a room or even an apartment with someone. However, I'm married now and the previous experiences helped me to understand how to live together with someone who is neither my parents nor my brothers.

Submitted by D. O. Junedi on Sat, 21/03/2020 - 17:21

In my opinion, If it is allowed to live alone in your apartment, so you will have no troubles and no headache, otherwise, if you have an unstable financial situation then you would be obliged to behave, and one of the available solutions will be getting a housemate and sharing your house with

Submitted by upendarreddy on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 01:53

I prefer to share a house it is hard to live alone because i am talkative.i like to spend time with people rather than with gadgets. i used to live in a three bedroom house with 5 people two persons per bedroom so i could save some money and we had a healthy relationship between us.

Submitted by jaberak on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 22:47

i prefer to live alone.

Submitted by s4lemm on Tue, 03/03/2020 - 23:26

I prefere to live alone. I have been alone in my house for almost ten years, and I love my peace.

Submitted by rivercountryside on Tue, 03/03/2020 - 07:08

when I was a student I had share a house with my friends. It was not only to save money but also fun more. At the present, I 'm married , I like private life.

Submitted by ademyonet on Fri, 28/02/2020 - 13:45

I usually prefer I living single alone at a home. However, people sometimes look for a housemate.

Submitted by Jose Manuel Ec… on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 18:50

I always been liked live with my Family, especially because I have a twin brother.

Submitted by Yenn nguyen on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 04:29

I living with my family, i have a single ensuite room with a bathroom and a balcony. I have plan to go out , it will be convenient for my work and help you independent in my family too much.

Submitted by Magedelabd on Thu, 13/02/2020 - 06:25

I prefer to live alone. Because I like privacy.

Submitted by Hilma on Mon, 10/02/2020 - 22:04

I have experience of both. I think it is better to share a house with a person. I like discussing with persons, i feel anxious when i am alone.

Submitted by samsajjadj7 on Fri, 07/02/2020 - 19:37

No i don't, If it's not necessary but i love to live with family. And yes i have experience of both . It's good if roommate or housemates are nice otherwise it's not really good. Sharing is more economical and social.

Submitted by shwe yi lin on Thu, 06/02/2020 - 17:11

Single ensuit room with three bed room in a house.Shared kitchen and living room.Near busstop walking from house.Rent $200 per month excluding bills.

Submitted by Vidyasagar on Fri, 24/01/2020 - 04:06

I live with my parents. I never have lived alone. Either i shared room with friends or lived with my parents.

Submitted by MaryaSun on Mon, 20/01/2020 - 14:29

actually i am living with my parents and my sister. i have never lived alone or with housemates. I think that, if one day i will leave my parant's house, i would like to live with other people, with housemates so i will not be alone and expecially i can lear another cultures and have a new friends and i can spent time with them and not alone.

Submitted by Ai Nguyen on Thu, 26/12/2019 - 05:59

I used to share a house and live alone also. In the university time, I shared a house with 3 female housemates. There was one girl who never do the cleanning work. It really annoyed me. So when I got a job, I decided to live alone in a rented room. It was comfortable, however, it was boring because I had no one to talk with. After I got marriged, I moved to live in an apartment with my husband. It is perfect.

Submitted by masoma123 on Thu, 19/12/2019 - 08:23

I don't like share my house with strange people , because different persons have different moral and I don't know that I can share anything with them .

Submitted by fakiolas on Sun, 08/12/2019 - 19:54

when I was a teenager I loved sharing my house with others, but nowadays I get married so it's no possible and it's no easy to understand the cultures and behaviors of each other. Sharing the kitchen now it will be a disaster.

Submitted by elit.sw on Wed, 04/12/2019 - 17:25

as a teenager I was extrovert, but in my adult life I became more of a deep thinker who had a very hard time to understand others behavior, so I decided to have more alone time. now I really prefer to spent more time in solitude and want to be alone.

Submitted by babosanay on Wed, 04/12/2019 - 01:17

I prefer to live alone. Because I am a married man and live with my lovely wife & two kid boys. ;-)

Submitted by honghanh on Tue, 26/11/2019 - 11:20

Currently, i prefer to shared a house. Because, this make me saving my money and felling happy when have many people.

Submitted by le van son on Thu, 14/11/2019 - 16:13

I prefer to live alone. Because I don't want to have a conflict with other people. however, share house help save money.

Submitted by Laura390 on Sat, 09/11/2019 - 16:12

I never have lived alone, but I prefer my privacy

Submitted by Dariusz on Sun, 03/11/2019 - 01:50

I don't like share a house or flat with stranger. Basicly I'm not very sociable person so I prefer live alone. It's simplier. I can do what I want and there aren't any handicap from housemate.

Submitted by Rodrigo Andres on Fri, 01/11/2019 - 16:29

At the moment I live with my parents, but i'd prefer live alone because i want to break free from them. so i prefer live alone.

Submitted by HRN1970 on Tue, 29/10/2019 - 16:02

Living with other people who have common or consistent personalities with you could be useful, and helpful for costs, too. Any way you should have a private area for yourself to be alone sometimes.

Submitted by hoailinh on Fri, 25/10/2019 - 03:14

To be honest, I prefer live alone. Because I love quiet and freedom. When I live alone I can do everything I love without fear of disturbing other people. I can cook my favourite food, play the music ewith out loud, get up late, etc... But now I don't have enough money to live alone. When I enough money I will move in a single ensuite room near center city.
I really like to live alone. I can not share my living room or kitchen with other people. I'd like to cook my food to my own kitchen. also it is hard for me that tallorate other people

Submitted by IGOR MELO on Fri, 18/10/2019 - 15:06

I really like to live alone. I already lived for 5 years in boarding school, and I don't liked.

Submitted by ROBERTORIVAS on Fri, 11/10/2019 - 15:54

Generally speaking, there are people who love sharing their space with others, both can learn a lot. I´d like to live with a housemate, why not?

Submitted by Cheeseontop on Sun, 06/10/2019 - 12:59

To be honest I really enjoy living alone I don’t feel bored or isolated at all. Also, there are so many reason why I don’t want to live with stranger. Just imagine they bring their friends have a party overnight, turn on music, talk and laugh loudly and they don’t clean the house even we accepted by fair rule to live together in a house at the first time however they skip the rules sometimes and blame for what else reason. It wears me out to live with a housemate like that.

Submitted by alkamel81 on Tue, 01/10/2019 - 14:54

I prefer to live alone.

Submitted by Magedelabd on Sat, 28/09/2019 - 15:21

I prefer to live a lone . Because the most of the time everybody has his own personality which sometimes does not match mine . Like some people like to sleep late and the others sleep early .......etc .

Submitted by Ola Jamal on Tue, 24/09/2019 - 17:00

For my entire life I have lived with my family. I want to tray to live alone and see how it will be. I think it will be challenging but also interesting.

Submitted by ahmad enabosey on Sat, 14/09/2019 - 13:15

i prefer to live with mate in room , i'm social person so i need someone stay with to have fun , i don't like pet animal .

Submitted by Mahfuzur Rahman on Wed, 11/09/2019 - 06:35

I prefer to share a house with some friendly guys. Where we can make our living in a fun way. In a shared house, Everyone learns how to consider or sacrifice with others, friends can do something when someone is sick or has some difficulties, you can learn how to take challenge and enjoy with different culture and behavior.
Yes, if we shared the kitchen and living room with others, we must consider the housemate's feelings, maybe they come from a different country, have different cultures, life experiences, and living behaviors.

Submitted by ValeriaGutierrez on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 17:53

I think that sharing a house is cheaper and also allows you to talk with other people, maybe people from other countries. But if it's about settle down somewhere, the definitely answer is to have a place where to live alone and be more comfortable.

Submitted by Heymar on Mon, 02/09/2019 - 03:48

I prefer to live alone in my room because i feel more freedom and comfortable