Do the exercises to learn words for different kinds of clothes.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 13:34

I wear a light jacket on a round-necked colorless shirt when I work.

Submitted by nabilla on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 09:46

i usually like to wear t-shirt or crop and legging or pants and my shoes is vans old school black lol

Submitted by polina1994-94 on Wed, 13/05/2020 - 13:41

Ussualy, I wear jeans and t-shirt. It is very convenient for me. I wear shorts in summer.

Submitted by thuy02102000 on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 15:59

I like all kinds of clothes. When I go to school, I just wear comfortable clothes like T-shirt and jeans with trainers. When hanging out with my friends, I usually basic clothes, sometimes dresses with sandals, sometimes jeans, T-shirt with trainers or just pants with basic T-shirt, or even pyjamas (lol). When I attend important events like weeding, conferences, I tend to choose formal clothes like shirt, dresses with dark colors, high heels,.... But the clothes I like best is casual clothes (T- shirt, jeans, trainers)

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 16:45

normally i like to wear trainers shoes and some confortable T-shirt with jeans

Submitted by LizkaIriska21 on Mon, 04/05/2020 - 15:58

Usually I like to wear comfortable casual clothes. For example I like jeans, T-shirts and sweatshirts. I like comfortable trainers very much. But sometimes i want to look pretty. I wear a beatiful skirts, shirts and dresses. And high heel shoes i like no less than trainers.

Submitted by Alexis GG on Mon, 13/04/2020 - 11:05

I often wear confortable clothes because I have the luck to work at home. So I usually wear trainers with a sport's wear for the lower part of the body, and a T-shirt or a polo for the upper part. When it's cold or wind I also of course wear a sweatshirt and/or a jacket. I don't like to wear hat or cap, I prefer use my headphone ;)

Submitted by ghazala faraz on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 15:44

My dress changes according to occassion like in any festival i use to wear long froks, shirts with tights with printed scarf, mostly i wear flat sandal because i am highted and heels is not suitable for. In workplace i take casual dress because i am a teacher and teacher should be look like cool and decent. I love trainers because i have never feel tire when i use this.

Submitted by marzieh on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 21:49

I like to wear comfortable clothes. in winter, I wear trousers and a jumper or coat in summer, I wear a skirt and top

Submitted by Sarah Roghoke on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 14:26

I enjoy wearing jeans & tops or T-shirts and flat sandals. But most working days I wear I prefer to wear gowns with pockets and flat loafers.

Submitted by Larasca0529 on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 01:59

The website seemed good to me since it can identify the different garments although it was complicated in the jumper and coat part.

Submitted by Dariusz on Tue, 18/02/2020 - 00:15

On the tops I like to wear most t-shirt when is warm and sweatshirt of t-shirt when is cold. When is really cold I put jacket, scarf and hat. I usually don't wear shirt and jumper because I don't like it. I prefer casual clothes. On the bottoms I like to wear most jeans.

Submitted by Fariy on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 08:54

The cloth the most I like to wear is trouser and T-shirt because I like to wear free style.

Submitted by Nancy villegas Román on Fri, 24/01/2020 - 06:58

Skirt

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 01/01/2020 - 14:18

Hello admins, I often hear "running/ jogging/ walking shoes" and "sneakers" instead of "trainers". Are they different??

Hello Rafaela1,

'sneakers' and 'trainers' mean the same thing, but the first is American English and the second is British English.

As far as I know (I'm not a runner), 'running shoes' and 'jogging shoes' are the same kind of shoe; for most people, 'jogging' and 'running' are the same thing, though for some 'jogging' refers to a kind of slower-paced running, whereas running is a more general term that can include jogging plus faster running.

'walking shoes' in theory could be a bit different from running or jogging shoes, though I expect they are quite similar in many ways.

Hope that helps you make sense of it!

All the best

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Tue, 31/12/2019 - 16:33

I like to wear shirt and shoes

Submitted by Dieudonné on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 15:09

Personally, I appreciate shirts but I become lazy to iron them, that is why I prefer T-shirt and sweatshirt that did not need ironing.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 28/12/2019 - 13:10

Fur is the most comfortable for me. ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Fri, 27/12/2019 - 20:23

I like to wear jeans, shirt and trainers shoes. I like clothes that make me confortable.

Submitted by Leya on Sat, 02/11/2019 - 09:41

Hi, I prefer to wear top, especialy white colour and jeans in the summer and in the winter I put on a warm jumper and a sweatshirt. I like clothes that make me comfortable.

Submitted by Pawani on Wed, 28/08/2019 - 13:06

I like to wear jeans,a t shirt or a dress.

Submitted by sangeeta kumari on Wed, 28/08/2019 - 07:22

i like to wear trouser and T-shirt which make me comfortable.

Submitted by TP on Sun, 07/07/2019 - 04:13

I like to wear trousers or jeans with a T-shirt and trainers.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 30/05/2019 - 13:59

In summer, I'd like to wear light cotton clothes! (ˊo̶̶̷ᴗo̶̶̷`)

Submitted by Francesco P. on Wed, 29/05/2019 - 20:20

I like to wear coloured jeans, like blue, black, grey, brown and red. In winter I wear ever a jumper on a shirt: I love the dark shirts. In summer I usually wear T-shirt of different types, and very light trousers because I don't like to fell to much hot.

Submitted by Ehsan1984 on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 20:44

it's depend to weather.i always wear T-shirt in summer but in cold weather i wear warm clothes.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 21/04/2019 - 12:55

I would like to wear comfortable and stylish clothes! 。o@(^-^)@o。ッ♪

Submitted by Raghvendra on Fri, 19/04/2019 - 11:27

Hello Ravi and Tess. This is Raghvendra singh from Varanasi, Uttar pradesh, India. I listen to the podcast from the british council everyday.It's very nice. it really helps me a lot to learn english. in episode 10 of series 2. u asked about the superpowers that i would like to have. i would like to have a super power to travel time.i want to go back to the mughal period in india and to see how the mughals ruled india.

Submitted by rich_lima on Sat, 13/04/2019 - 22:23

Is it possible to print these exercises?
Hello rich_lima, I'm afraid the interactive exercises do not have a print option. You could perhaps use screen capture/print screen on your device. ~ Peter The LearnEnglish Team

Submitted by alexander.ivanovich on Wed, 10/04/2019 - 13:11

In my daily life I prefer to wear jeans and sweatshirt.

Submitted by Estudent on Sat, 09/03/2019 - 18:26

I wear cotton trousers and sometimes jeans, trainers and shirt. In winter jacket and hat.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Fri, 08/03/2019 - 12:41

I'll wear my sweatpants on Thursday.

Submitted by esnmzni on Tue, 05/03/2019 - 12:14

I wear coat when going to work or party or official meetings. Others, i`d like to wear t-shirt or shirt instead of coat.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 25/02/2019 - 12:58

Comfortable and stylish! ᕙ( ˆoˆ )ᕗ⁾⁾

Submitted by mtalebi on Wed, 06/02/2019 - 06:39

I wear different types of clothing depending on the weather, the location, and the situation.

Submitted by shirin20 on Sun, 03/02/2019 - 15:35

I prefer to wear formal clothes; I use trainers only when I want to go to the gym or take a walk. I am not a jeans fan. I like the coat, skirt, hat, tops, high heels shoes, and dresses.

Submitted by Ndayishimiye on Wed, 30/01/2019 - 04:12

Right now as I am writing I'm wearing blue trainers with a black jeans, moving upward, there is a blue t-shirt with a black sweatshirt. I do not like hat and coats unless when it is too cold

Submitted by Mary.2019 on Sun, 27/01/2019 - 14:18

I like to wear hat , T-shirt , jeans and trainers

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Sat, 26/01/2019 - 02:48

I learned the words "sweatshirt" (buso), "trousers" (pantalón camuflado), "top" (vestido enterizo) y "jumper" (buso de lana). I'm very happy for learning this new words.

Submitted by nahlaelzein on Fri, 04/01/2019 - 13:59

I don't like wear trousers, but usually wear skirt, also like wear trainers all the seasons.