A study timetable

Read a study timetable for a week in summer school in England to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

19.00 Swimming Football tournament Cinema
21.00 Free time Free time Free time

Thursday to Sunday

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

9.00

Grammar Vocabulary Grammar Late breakfast
10.00 English skills: Speaking English skills: Listening Progress test English skills: Writing
11.00 Games with English Drama Drama Preparation for excursion
12.00 Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch
13.00 Project class Project class Theatre trip Excursion to local castle or museum
15.00 Circus skills Mountain biking
17.00 Free time Free time
18.00 Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner
19.00 Bowling Talent show Disco Free time / packing
21.00 Free time Free time Free time Free time / packing

Submitted by Stella on Mon, 05/10/2020 - 14:27

Yes. I would like to do this. It may fun. Once in my lifetime, I want to go to school like that.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 11:59

yes , i would like to go to a school like that i mean it is amazing they have activities like this

Submitted by Hyuka on Mon, 28/09/2020 - 14:49

Yep.I would.It can help me to improve my English skills in an enjoyable and effective way.We need that kind of school and we can learn without getting boring.

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 16:42

Yes, I would like to go to this school forever, because I would learn Enghish very well since they do many activities in and out of classes.

Submitted by Asni on Sun, 13/09/2020 - 21:31

Yes, of course. With such a variety of activities, art, excursions, sport, etc. I'd like to go to a school similar to this, where I can learn English while having fun and enjoying my life. There is a little inconvenient is that I don't like to wake up early and I like having some time for myself, maybe I won't be able to do a long course with such a busy timetable, but for a couple of weeks it will be fine. *** I'm not sure about the last sentence, whether I should use will (I won't be able.....it will be fine) or would and why?. Could you please make it clear to me. Thank you.

Hi Asni,

You can use will/won't or would(n't) in this sentence. But, there's a difference in meaning.

• If you use will/won't, you present this (doing the course) as a realistic possibility. It is something that perhaps you are thinking about doing.
  • If you use would(n't), you present it as only an imaginary or hypothetical situation. It shows that you don't have any realistic intention to do it at the moment.

Have a look our will and would page for more examples.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

Submitted by Asni on Mon, 14/09/2020 - 20:52

In reply to by Jonathan R

I see the difference now. Thank you very much. Best wishes

Submitted by suciana on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 06:17

This assignment has been very helpful in improving my skills in the English language.

Submitted by Fahrul Roziq on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:38

I like it, it's really amazing

Submitted by Riski on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:11

I think this is a good thing, because it can improve my English skills:)

Submitted by Aisyahsiti on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:02

I think this matter will be very helpful to hone skills

Submitted by Afiyah Fitriani on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:00

I think this quiz is fun and make me can refresh my brain.

Submitted by Roblox on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 18:27

I do like school like that because it was fun.

Submitted by shelly on Fri, 21/08/2020 - 09:26

I like this kind of school. You could learn lots of skills and make some new friends. But it seems that there is not too much time for a lunch rest or a small nap. This kind of shool is more like a primary school or a kindergarten. It has been ten years since I left school, sometimes I thought of the leisure and memorable time I spent in college, I should have had a mater's degree during that time.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 12:34

i would like to go to school for learning a new activities like games, books, trip managment, projects etc

Submitted by Maria19 on Sat, 01/08/2020 - 14:01

I would like to go to school as you show in the example. The advantages of this school are the variety of different activities and trips.

Submitted by Ivanox76 on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 00:52

It would be great to go to a school like that, because it has a lot of activities, but I think it must also be a bit exhausting to be there all day and not be able to do other personal activities.

Submitted by SHERIFHAMOUDA on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 15:20

actually i'd like because there are more activities beside the main lessons and give me more skills of a lot of kinds of activities

Submitted by liangidp on Fri, 03/07/2020 - 18:52

Yes, it is good for study time. And, I think it is good for students or such as employees also. that time you can create on your own, but the most problem is you do or not. I completely agree for this time to go to school like this, because that time is great to improve all of the skill in English and the time is make we are interesting as well. The time is not long to finish all the obligations that you do, it only 1h or something and can make you are not bored.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 21:35

I would love to attend a school like this. Traveling abroad with friends will be a great memory. Also, you will improve your English skills by playing and having fun, you will meet new people, see new places and pick up new cultures. Also, the program includes many activities like movies, shows, plays and game competitions. It would be a great opportunity for fun and to expand knowledge.

Submitted by Momo536 on Sun, 28/06/2020 - 22:24

Yes I’m looking forward to get class like this . Its really exciting and i will improve my language very fast and Let know new friends from different also learn now talent like dance

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 12:16

It's a little bit late for school to me but I would like my children to go to such a school. I think it could be quite interesting and useful. They can improve their language skills, do sports, learn something new, make some new friends

Submitted by ILYES on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 12:24

Yes , I'd like to go to school like this . Because of the good timetable who incloud everything I need

Submitted by Fatemeh.Najafzadeh on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 01:09

Yes, I’d like. Because i can learn a lot of useful skills to improve my English and also I can join to sport and fun activities in the evenings.

Submitted by Onur on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 11:12

Yes. I would like to attend a programme like that. Because, it looks like beneficial and amusing.

Submitted by Leonardo Lisboa on Thu, 28/05/2020 - 07:15

I do not just want, I dream with that, all day long

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 15:11

Yes I would love to go to a school like this, It's well organized, a lot of things to do, and especially there's much fun

Submitted by Muhammad Bagir on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 04:02

I'd love to. In here, in my school the scheule was so boring, we do a same thing all the week.

Submitted by casssioesousa on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 23:29

Yes! I would like to go a school like this. I would love learn, to go a show, practice a sport and to go around the city. It seems amazing!

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Wed, 13/05/2020 - 19:02

I really like it, because there are many different things for do.

Submitted by Raimbek on Fri, 08/05/2020 - 10:21

If we talking about school for the adult persons, I would like going this scholl very much, because this schedule ideal blending of my life rules

Submitted by Raimbek on Fri, 08/05/2020 - 10:15

yes I would like going this school on my school time, because my school don't waste attention for a sport and excursions

Submitted by Nyanko Neko on Mon, 04/05/2020 - 15:34

Ohh ... Of course i really love spend time my school, it very exciting for me, i have many friends who is share happiness and sadness in my life. And at the school I can learn some interested skill like: vocabulary, reading, writing, and improve my skill english everyday. So i love my school a lot

Submitted by Phuc tran on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 09:56

Yes. I would like to go to school. Because at the school I can learn some interested skill like: vocabulary, listening, reading, writting, develop talent of myself, learn circus skill and play some sports with my team and friend. It will be exciting.

Submitted by Nam on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 16:22

In my point of view, I think this timetable also good because we need to make a plan carefully as much as possible to achieve our goal. But I prefer to make a flexible plan to make a stable plane that makes me more comfortable with my working time.

Submitted by Yernar on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 13:04

Hello everybody who enjoyed learning English! This presented timetable closely oriented for multinational students as we all. List at the top made for close interaction beatween students in order to share knowlage of knowing English.

Submitted by zabiullah on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 13:26

i would prefer go to school or university like this bxz it has many things to do for example; i can go every where and do some interesting things...

Submitted by Mahmoud Gadelk… on Sat, 28/03/2020 - 15:50

I love to go to such a school, as there are many interesting activities that can be done. I like it when you could learn and enjoy your leisure time. I think the process of learning will be a lot of fun where you can practice different kinds of exercises that build up your body " physically" and your mind as well.

Submitted by 함보민 on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 01:25

Yes! I would like to go to a school like this. It must be exciting! If I have a friend in the school..

Submitted by Sergei Baskakov on Thu, 05/03/2020 - 17:20

Yes, I think that would be great. My school was a very boring place.

Submitted by Austin on Wed, 12/02/2020 - 01:22

i do really like this school, each day is well organized , contained curriculum, excursion, tournament and activity, still have much spare time for rest.

Submitted by ademyonet on Sun, 09/02/2020 - 19:23

I never want to go, because I dislike coming under dicipline. I must be free. And free is happy.

Submitted by Alaa Basha on Sun, 09/02/2020 - 10:14

Yes, I would like that since everything is organized and they mix learning with fun. I hope I would had joined to such a school.

Submitted by ABDUL BATEN on Wed, 15/01/2020 - 05:40

Sorry, I don't like to go to a school now because I have completed my graduation last 1995. At the moment I am doing a full time job besides when I have time doing some IELTS online practice which is organized by British Council and it is very helpful for me. Also, I do believe everyone will be benefited those who are not going to the school now.

Submitted by nverma on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 16:58

I would love to go to a school which has a timetable like this, though I have to take birth again. This timetable is well organized with a lot of extra curricular activities and excursion. Moreover, they have tried to make learning as a fun which is the most attractive part of this timetable.

Submitted by Magedelabd on Wed, 18/12/2019 - 14:18

Yes I would like to go to a school like this because it seems organized and has a lot of activities .

Submitted by shahhoseini on Mon, 16/12/2019 - 13:48

I finished my school but when I was student, I didn't use the timetable like this. Of course, using of timetabe is very good to learn English language.

Submitted by Murilo Martins on Mon, 02/12/2019 - 13:06

Sure, I'd like. The best way to you learn a language is travel to some country, your knowledge increase much faster than you stay studying at home. For it you need to save your money for a long time, unfortunately, but it worth it so much!

Submitted by elit.sw on Tue, 26/11/2019 - 15:10

it got to be a very cool school, the timetable has a variety of activities and I think enjoying the process of language learning is an essential part to be considered, otherwise it is just too boring to learn a new language. I've been trying to learn Swedish just by memorizing words and learning grammar, I could easily understand and read the books but I could not talk to people, even if I put lots of time and effort on it.