A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Submitted by Bluemoon-68 on Wed, 26/02/2020 - 18:21

yes , I have an online sport class.

Submitted by Abdirahman Ali Osman on Mon, 24/02/2020 - 09:59

I live in country where English is the second language so I do practicing English every day with my University classmates except Friday and Thursday

Submitted by ILYES on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 23:38

yes , i practis my english skills in private school every tusday and thursday , it's taken two houres in one classe

Submitted by Nilar Htun on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 06:47

Yes, I do, I take the weekend section of learning IELTS English.

Submitted by Kaofeng on Thu, 06/02/2020 - 01:17

Yes, I do. I often do some English classes to improve my language skills, both online and offline classes, because my job sometimes requires communication in English. Besides, I love English to bits. I always meet new people and get to know each other while do classes outside of my work. I also find online classes much more convenient for me to learn English and other skills such as negotiation. Plus, doing classes outside of my work also helps me relax and gives me more power to do my work the next day.

Submitted by ademyonet on Wed, 05/02/2020 - 15:35

Yes, I do. I take English lessons my free time. Also I always try to learn something and I dislike doing lazy.

Submitted by IGOR MELO on Wed, 22/01/2020 - 20:38

Yes, I do. I have english classes after work.

Submitted by Hoàng Nhung on Fri, 17/01/2020 - 09:34

I have joined a volleyball class in every early morning before working

Submitted by Optimist on Fri, 10/01/2020 - 07:08

I'm learning programming now.

Submitted by mdiaz on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 17:02

At the moment, i am not doing any kind of activities but the idea is take piano classes and swimming clasess this month.

Submitted by Eswar on Fri, 27/12/2019 - 04:11

Yes I do Swimming After Finished My Work. For Every day Except Monday day . I thought swimming is best exercise to me.

Submitted by laratauan on Fri, 20/12/2019 - 12:03

Yes, I do football classes every wednesday before the college ones. I really like football and just started playing this year, such a new thing for me.

Submitted by Tutor Ashraful on Tue, 17/12/2019 - 03:41

Do you do any classes outside of your work? Ans: Yes, I do. As I'm a student and part time teacher, I always try to learn something new. When I get free time, I do online class because it's interesting for me to meet different tpyes of people from all around the world. And from them, I can get many important suggestions and advice which help me very much.

Submitted by Philiph on Sat, 14/12/2019 - 11:27

no i don't do any classes outside of my work(is outside of means after also?), cuz most of time i spend on my computer games after i finished my work.

Submitted by Magedelabd on Thu, 12/12/2019 - 11:02

Yes I do classes outside my work . I do English classes every day for about 3 hours a day trying to improve my reading , writing , speaking and listening skills . I hope to get an EILTES high score ..

Submitted by amin hamidvand on Mon, 09/12/2019 - 05:14

yes, I go to the gym, twice a week after my work

Submitted by elit.sw on Mon, 25/11/2019 - 07:59

I used to take online courses in computer programming when I was student.

Submitted by le van son on Tue, 05/11/2019 - 16:00

Yes. I have two class after work, My company English class and gym class.

Submitted by Laura390 on Sun, 03/11/2019 - 04:48

I go to the gym where I take class of yoga.

Submitted by hoailinh on Wed, 23/10/2019 - 03:07

No, I don't. But I like yoga. I don't have much time to go the yoga room or to take the class. so I taught my self by watching videos on YouTube. By this way, I save time and money for practicing yoga. However, sefl-study yoga makes some movements less accurate and less effective.

Submitted by Ruslan on Tue, 22/10/2019 - 20:42

Hi there, there is a very short text but I have made two mistakes in my answers: I wrongly answered on second question - I chose False, and my second mistake was when I chose True answering on sixth question, so I just wanted to notice that there is need to be more careful to details: "Every Tuesday" means Once a week, and Write to...-don't mean To Call

Submitted by saray on Sat, 12/10/2019 - 06:13

Hi every body. I have an English class but that takes place out of my office. I enjoy it.My class is two members, my husband and I. Our teacher let us that to take my girl to class.we don't have more time to go other classes. Because my husband and I spend more time for take our daughter and also for come her home in the long week.
That is A Nice Small Family Class with three Member. Good For you Saray But, What is your level and your husband level in English?

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 10/10/2019 - 14:07

What type of Yoga does this class teach? I hear there are different types of yoga, like Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Iyengar yoga, Sivananda yoga, Yin yoga, Bikram yoga, and so on. They are good for health, I think.

Submitted by Siti Fatimah on Thu, 10/10/2019 - 03:08

I want to join with this course but I dont have a mastercard to pay

Submitted by fariba on Sat, 28/09/2019 - 08:52

i do many classes out of work such as sport, languge

Submitted by rajeshsharmadevops on Wed, 25/09/2019 - 17:23

This is very interesting and informative website. I have started to follow up all the lessons. Thanks

Submitted by Abdelmouttalib on Tue, 24/09/2019 - 09:17

I've had boxing exercices in the past, But now i'm just doing some sport mouvement at home

Submitted by KarrHuynh on Thu, 19/09/2019 - 16:53

Hi everyone, After my work, I joined classes about Japanese. Nearly, I started to learn English to improve comunicate skill and exam ielts.

Submitted by ahmad enabosey on Wed, 18/09/2019 - 09:42

hello everyone i used to go for course 3 days in a week. 45 Minute - class. cost me $60.It was great course about speech and language therapy.

Submitted by djeziribenchernine on Sat, 14/09/2019 - 11:03

yes,I learn english I have two cours in week.it's useful , but I must found someone to practice languase in order to have good pronouciation.

Submitted by mattone85 on Thu, 12/09/2019 - 14:15

Last year I went to an English teacher tree times a week. He used a Callan Method and I improved very much my English skills... now I’m trying to study alone the same method ... I hope to increase my English skills like last year!

Submitted by Tama on Wed, 11/09/2019 - 15:54

I joined zumba class two years ago. I used to go for class twice a week. But, I got bored and missed that class lately. Now, I just do some exercise at home and just eat healthy meal to keep my body healthy.

Submitted by Mr Zaw Htway on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 14:56

I love this program.

Submitted by aliyazdan on Fri, 06/09/2019 - 10:06

Hello evrybody Last year I were going to English class. It was three times a week and It started at five p.m. I paied 40 $ for a term.

Submitted by Jamilmakawi on Wed, 04/09/2019 - 12:15

Well, actually, everyday day after work I used to go to the gym or sometimes I used to go for walking.

Submitted by SuSu on Wed, 28/08/2019 - 05:37

I do home exercises about 15 minutes.

Submitted by HAIBINH on Mon, 26/08/2019 - 09:28

I had one class for aerobic on three months last two years. But I learn it inside the room. * Please check the answer for me. Is it correct?

Hello HAIBINH,

I'm afraid we don't provide a checking service on LearnEnglish. We are a small team and have tens of thousands of users, so it is simply not something we are able to offer.

Submitted by hientam on Mon, 19/08/2019 - 05:11

yoga is good for health but i dont have time to go to the classes to learn it.hope in the future i can.