A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 23:41

20 days before I had CFA Level 1 exam. I like exam because it final point of preparation.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 17:48

I have a work exam each year. This exam measures my job performance. If I want to earn more money, I must get a good qualification. And yes ... I like the exams, because It help me to know my level in a subject. :)

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 16:30

In this time I have one exam per year, I don't like exams because they stress me out

Submitted by Afriw on Sun, 07/03/2021 - 18:49

Yes, I have one important exam, the reason I am here to improve my english. I'm preparing IELTS exam.
Profile picture for user Marce-English

Submitted by Marce-English on Wed, 03/03/2021 - 16:45

I only have one exam and this is very important to me I would like to be prepared. English exam.

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Sun, 28/02/2021 - 05:09

My last exam was about 4years ago. then i haven't taken any exams but I will take a exam to get a license for cook this year. I've started to study for IELTS as well. I'm not sure whether I like exams or not as I am very nerves when i take exam as I always worry about that I need to go to bathroom during the exam.lol on the other hand, what I like exams is it will be shown how I improve myself.

Submitted by victor.07 on Wed, 24/02/2021 - 17:56

Yes, I have a lot of exams, but they are good for my learning

Submitted by Hoang Hai on Tue, 23/02/2021 - 04:52

Nowadays I don't have any exams. but I am preparing an exam and more in the future. I like exams they give me some challenge and show the result of studying process

Submitted by Marco Aurélio … on Wed, 17/02/2021 - 20:19

Well, exams are tools to verify how deep the knowledge was understood. It is important to have some way to pursuit. On the other hand, it's frequent that exams are no able to show us our level in real. I think that we need to find out new experiences to submit different evaluations to different people.

Submitted by luki marzuki on Sun, 14/02/2021 - 13:58

yeah,,,i'am really so happy for this exam, i'm learn how to get think

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 02:43

yes, I have a lot of exam or quiz but not really much. Personally, I like exam or quiz but depends to the lesson.

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Mon, 08/02/2021 - 22:00

Nowadays, I don't have a lot of exams, but when I was at the University, I had many exams each week. I like exams since they allow me to evaluate my learning.

Submitted by feroza.hanifi on Sun, 07/02/2021 - 20:16

honestly, no because it always keeps me stress and I don't like to see myself in a stressful situation because it is not good for my health as an exam is an evulation process to understand the knowledge of people but it should be taken friendly. examiners should keep nice behave with students than such rival. the competition has to be in a better manner.

Submitted by danielrojas51 on Wed, 03/02/2021 - 04:04

Yes, I like it because I can challenge myself and keep learning.

Submitted by estefhanypln on Wed, 03/02/2021 - 01:22

i like the page because it has helped me to review what i have learned and improve what is already
Profile picture for user Sara Fouad El Kady

Submitted by Sara Fouad El Kady on Mon, 01/02/2021 - 09:42

Yes, I have exams at the end of this month. but I don't like them.

Submitted by IMRAN HOSEN on Sun, 24/01/2021 - 13:35

I have a exam an

Submitted by Zazil on Fri, 22/01/2021 - 19:22

Yes I like because I can test myself and keep learning.

Submitted by mohamedSamy on Thu, 21/01/2021 - 14:52

Now I don't have any exams I really love the exams because it keeps me learning, and continue the study.

Submitted by Leila77 on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 16:33

These days, I don't have a lot exams. But in the, past I had exams, and I liked them. I like when I text my knowledge and my comprehension.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Wed, 13/01/2021 - 21:40

I don't like to do exams if i didn't study or practice, but i feel better knowing what the results will be hahahhah

Submitted by Prasticha on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 06:39

Yes I do, i have a lot of exam and i like it, because after the exam, it will long holiday
Profile picture for user hyderapk

Submitted by hyderapk on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 01:08

Yes, I attended son many exams some time good result and some time unexpected.

Submitted by Aliz on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 05:22

Yes, I have a lot of exams. To be honest I 'm a little bit hate the exams but now I'm like the exams because it is very important for my life and for everyone's life. So, I wanna advise to everyone we should like the exams.

Submitted by In on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 01:08

No, I don`t have exams yet, but I like them to keep learning.

Submitted by karinaelizabeth on Thu, 07/01/2021 - 01:26

I have a lot exams in the university every bimester, but I don't like them they generate too much stress to me.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 06/01/2021 - 07:17

Yeah I have a lot of exams because I am student. For example this month I have 5 exams for end of semester. I like exams because it is good for repeating what i learned.

Submitted by German on Wed, 06/01/2021 - 00:26

I like the exams because with the exams you can test or check your knowledge and how much you know about a topic.

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 30/12/2020 - 08:00

i have taken part many exams. most of them were like it.

Submitted by Leonidas diaz meyer on Tue, 22/12/2020 - 13:53

I don`t like exams. I haven't got a lot of exams during the year. but i have a lot of homework.. i go to a bilingual school

Submitted by bykarenreis on Sat, 19/12/2020 - 15:12

I don´t like exams

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Fri, 18/12/2020 - 13:10

I had sat many exams for academic and job. Openly saying, I hate the exams. But in our country, exam is a tool of measurement for all. Sadly you like or dislike, you have to sit the exam or interview for job.

Submitted by elizaveta4 on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 17:51

The movie "Mulan". My expectations are disappointed. I thought that the film would be better than a cartoon or at least similar, but it turned out to be worse( I liked the cast, the special effects, the beautiful battle scenes, the scenery. But they removed the love line, the lack of humor, jokes. Some events are confusing and go too fast. Unfortunately, I missed a lot in the film. I expected more...

Submitted by Lylylie on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 15:39

Currently,I don't' have exams,but I like exam,the exam test yourself,and when you do a exam and don't' understand so much,this is a sign you have to search and study more,and I think that this is cool.

Submitted by Tatiana barrera on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 23:20

yes, this year I had many exams in the year but I like it because I can show my ideas and learnings about differents topics

Submitted by vanessa Rodri on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 22:23

yes, only last month I had four exams and I don't like when there are many exams, because I can't sleep well.

Submitted by stagedoor_ on Sun, 13/12/2020 - 05:26

I don't have any exams now. But I'll have some English exams next year. I like exams. Because I can check my level.

Submitted by Myathtwe on Mon, 07/12/2020 - 16:13

Yes I do, I have a lots of exams. I like it. Five months ago I had exam for my promotion.
Profile picture for user DJ Singh

Submitted by DJ Singh on Sat, 05/12/2020 - 12:47

I haven't sat in exams for a long time. I hate exams if I am not prepared well. But I always hated it even I am prepared LOL!!

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 25/11/2020 - 07:08

Yeah. Next month I will have a lot of exams because of end of semester. I like exams because it is good for repeating what I we learned.

Submitted by D.R.Shinigami on Mon, 23/11/2020 - 23:12

I don't like it but also i don't hate it. Exam is just a part of learning for me

Submitted by hossein.khosravi on Mon, 23/11/2020 - 14:47

I had many exams at school. some of there were very nervously and I didn't like them

Submitted by Davis on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 00:11

Yes, I used to have a lot of exams when I studied at university.

Submitted by Penelope Cr on Wed, 18/11/2020 - 07:10

I had a lot of exams when I studied at university even 5 or more in one class by semester, just imagine how I became crazy with 5 or 6 classes by course?. Even when you get ready for a exam it's dificult being evaluated, sometimes you thougt you learn and know a lot of the teme, but when the califications are given.... Oh oh! you just die with the result.

Submitted by JULISSA NAYELY… on Tue, 17/11/2020 - 23:00

I don´t like becouse they make me fell nervous u.u

Submitted by cristian rueda on Sat, 14/11/2020 - 16:57

no, I don't have many exams and also I don't like exams. because I get very nervous

Submitted by Khin Khin Htet on Sun, 08/11/2020 - 13:29

I had a lot of exams when I was a student . I thought the exam that is too difficult . But , that is childhood . Now , I like the exams . I think that it tests our brain , our improvement & skills. And then , I will face next six months with the exam. I don't want to afraid the exams. So , I am trying the best. That's all . thanks !

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Wed, 04/11/2020 - 16:28

Yeah. In the University we have a lot of exams. Exams is useful to improve knowledge for me which i learned

Submitted by Kaique Machado on Tue, 03/11/2020 - 18:35

Yeah I have a lot of exams to do and I a lot of i have done but I really don't like do exams i don't know what happen to me when I see the exams i stay freezing like my brain just stop even if I study before the exam

Submitted by Mikeverney1986 on Sun, 01/11/2020 - 22:09

I am not the biggest fan of exams, however they prove your current ability.