A study timetable

Read a study timetable for a week in summer school in England to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

19.00 Swimming Football tournament Cinema
21.00 Free time Free time Free time

Thursday to Sunday

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

9.00

Grammar Vocabulary Grammar Late breakfast
10.00 English skills: Speaking English skills: Listening Progress test English skills: Writing
11.00 Games with English Drama Drama Preparation for excursion
12.00 Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch
13.00 Project class Project class Theatre trip Excursion to local castle or museum
15.00 Circus skills Mountain biking
17.00 Free time Free time
18.00 Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner
19.00 Bowling Talent show Disco Free time / packing
21.00 Free time Free time Free time Free time / packing
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by Leila77 on Wed, 20/01/2021 - 14:31

I would like to go to a school like this because it's a good opportunity to learn English and have at the same time.

Submitted by In on Fri, 15/01/2021 - 09:36

I would like to go to a school like this because they have many different activities and a good program,

Submitted by Wevellyn on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 22:46

I would like to go to a school like this because I would have a lot of friends and acitivies to do, beyond to learn english.

Submitted by German on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 01:07

I would like to go to a school like this because you can improve your languages and meet people.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Fri, 01/01/2021 - 14:14

Yes, I want to go that kind of school because there are a lot of different activities in the time-table. I am interesting to sit English level test, to learn grammar, vocabulary, English four skills. The most lovely activities in it are sport, fun for game, cinema and excursion to another places.

Submitted by Tzar on Mon, 21/12/2020 - 08:36

Yes,I like this kind of school because I can learn to improve my English skills.And l also like going excursion.

Submitted by shahimian on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 08:07

Yes, i'd like to do it. Because this plan has different skill and fun for refresh student.

Submitted by Tatiana barrera on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 23:52

Yes, I would like to go to this school because has differents classes that are very funny. I like do the classes on Wednesdays and Fridays

Submitted by ThihaHtetAung on Mon, 14/12/2020 - 03:11

Yeah,I would like to go to a school like this.It seems fun to learn and convenient for student.

Submitted by pabloxje on Thu, 10/12/2020 - 03:12

Not really, I prefer to manage my own time doing different activities or knowing places I like the most by my own.

Submitted by Alex.BC on Wed, 02/12/2020 - 20:05

I would like to go to a school like this. I want to learn English, have a good time and get interesting information about England.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Mon, 30/11/2020 - 07:07

I would like to go school like this, because it is good for improving my english , also I will know new people. This is good for me because new people are new experiences.

Submitted by Davis on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 00:47

Yes, I would like to do many activities to improve my English skills.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Mon, 09/11/2020 - 17:51

Yeah.I would like to go to school like this. Because we learn new language and doing activities. Also we know a lot of people in here. I think this is good experience to me if i go .

Submitted by Kaique Machado on Tue, 03/11/2020 - 18:55

Of course this school is just amazing there is so many classes, trips, sports and activities to do OMG i love this school

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Wed, 28/10/2020 - 03:47

Yes, I would like to go to school like this, because in addition to English classes, there are other very interesting and fun activities

Submitted by Nurieta on Tue, 27/10/2020 - 15:35

I would like to go to this school. It will be amazing and funny. Sports, lots activities, excursions .... you can do many things and learn English ..... really amazing!

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Wed, 07/10/2020 - 14:13

Yes, I would like to go like this school because there have many free time and fun. After that I would like to go excursion. That's why I want to go.

Submitted by Stella on Mon, 05/10/2020 - 14:27

Yes. I would like to do this. It may fun. Once in my lifetime, I want to go to school like that.

Submitted by habibao.medo on Thu, 01/10/2020 - 11:59

yes , i would like to go to a school like that i mean it is amazing they have activities like this

Submitted by Hyuka on Mon, 28/09/2020 - 14:49

Yep.I would.It can help me to improve my English skills in an enjoyable and effective way.We need that kind of school and we can learn without getting boring.

Submitted by GIORGY on Sun, 27/09/2020 - 16:42

Yes, I would like to go to this school forever, because I would learn Enghish very well since they do many activities in and out of classes.

Submitted by Asni on Sun, 13/09/2020 - 21:31

Yes, of course. With such a variety of activities, art, excursions, sport, etc. I'd like to go to a school similar to this, where I can learn English while having fun and enjoying my life. There is a little inconvenient is that I don't like to wake up early and I like having some time for myself, maybe I won't be able to do a long course with such a busy timetable, but for a couple of weeks it will be fine. *** I'm not sure about the last sentence, whether I should use will (I won't be able.....it will be fine) or would and why?. Could you please make it clear to me. Thank you.

Hi Asni,

You can use will/won't or would(n't) in this sentence. But, there's a difference in meaning.

• If you use will/won't, you present this (doing the course) as a realistic possibility. It is something that perhaps you are thinking about doing.
  • If you use would(n't), you present it as only an imaginary or hypothetical situation. It shows that you don't have any realistic intention to do it at the moment.

Have a look our will and would page for more examples.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

Submitted by Asni on Mon, 14/09/2020 - 20:52

In reply to by Jonathan R

I see the difference now. Thank you very much. Best wishes

Submitted by suciana on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 06:17

This assignment has been very helpful in improving my skills in the English language.

Submitted by Fahrul Roziq on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:38

I like it, it's really amazing

Submitted by Riski on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:11

I think this is a good thing, because it can improve my English skills:)

Submitted by Aisyahsiti on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:02

I think this matter will be very helpful to hone skills

Submitted by Afiyah Fitriani on Wed, 09/09/2020 - 04:00

I think this quiz is fun and make me can refresh my brain.

Submitted by Roblox on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 18:27

I do like school like that because it was fun.
Profile picture for user shelly

Submitted by shelly on Fri, 21/08/2020 - 09:26

I like this kind of school. You could learn lots of skills and make some new friends. But it seems that there is not too much time for a lunch rest or a small nap. This kind of shool is more like a primary school or a kindergarten. It has been ten years since I left school, sometimes I thought of the leisure and memorable time I spent in college, I should have had a mater's degree during that time.

Submitted by Faheem Khan on Tue, 18/08/2020 - 12:34

i would like to go to school for learning a new activities like games, books, trip managment, projects etc

Submitted by Maria19 on Sat, 01/08/2020 - 14:01

I would like to go to school as you show in the example. The advantages of this school are the variety of different activities and trips.
Profile picture for user Ivanox76

Submitted by Ivanox76 on Thu, 30/07/2020 - 00:52

It would be great to go to a school like that, because it has a lot of activities, but I think it must also be a bit exhausting to be there all day and not be able to do other personal activities.

Submitted by SHERIFHAMOUDA on Thu, 09/07/2020 - 15:20

actually i'd like because there are more activities beside the main lessons and give me more skills of a lot of kinds of activities

Submitted by liangidp on Fri, 03/07/2020 - 18:52

Yes, it is good for study time. And, I think it is good for students or such as employees also. that time you can create on your own, but the most problem is you do or not. I completely agree for this time to go to school like this, because that time is great to improve all of the skill in English and the time is make we are interesting as well. The time is not long to finish all the obligations that you do, it only 1h or something and can make you are not bored.

Submitted by Ronake on Mon, 29/06/2020 - 21:35

I would love to attend a school like this. Traveling abroad with friends will be a great memory. Also, you will improve your English skills by playing and having fun, you will meet new people, see new places and pick up new cultures. Also, the program includes many activities like movies, shows, plays and game competitions. It would be a great opportunity for fun and to expand knowledge.

Submitted by Momo536 on Sun, 28/06/2020 - 22:24

Yes I’m looking forward to get class like this . Its really exciting and i will improve my language very fast and Let know new friends from different also learn now talent like dance
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Submitted by Hennadii on Mon, 22/06/2020 - 12:16

It's a little bit late for school to me but I would like my children to go to such a school. I think it could be quite interesting and useful. They can improve their language skills, do sports, learn something new, make some new friends
Profile picture for user ILYES

Submitted by ILYES on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 12:24

Yes , I'd like to go to school like this . Because of the good timetable who incloud everything I need

Submitted by Fatemeh.Najafzadeh on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 01:09

Yes, I’d like. Because i can learn a lot of useful skills to improve my English and also I can join to sport and fun activities in the evenings.
Profile picture for user Onur

Submitted by Onur on Thu, 04/06/2020 - 11:12

Yes. I would like to attend a programme like that. Because, it looks like beneficial and amusing.

Submitted by Leonardo Lisboa on Thu, 28/05/2020 - 07:15

I do not just want, I dream with that, all day long

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 15:11

Yes I would love to go to a school like this, It's well organized, a lot of things to do, and especially there's much fun

Submitted by Muhammad Bagir on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 04:02

I'd love to. In here, in my school the scheule was so boring, we do a same thing all the week.

Submitted by casssioesousa on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 23:29

Yes! I would like to go a school like this. I would love learn, to go a show, practice a sport and to go around the city. It seems amazing!