Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Profile picture for user Apiw

Submitted by Apiw on Thu, 05/08/2021 - 11:37

I have a bag and i use it for go to gym, I fill it with shoes ,clothes , gloves and water bottle

Submitted by joselo on Sun, 01/08/2021 - 16:42

This is such a good and fun way to learn vocabulary. The exercises are very entertaining.

Submitted by Ilhya on Thu, 01/07/2021 - 03:44

I live in Mexico, in a little town, here when a woman is pregnant grannies think she need to use a bracelet with an image of a saint or a virgin, in order to have protection. When I was pregnant of my first child I wore a bracelet of Saint Benito.

Submitted by AngieL. on Tue, 29/06/2021 - 16:42

My wedding ring is very special to me. It's the one thing I always wear.

Submitted by Tisbel on Wed, 14/04/2021 - 00:59

the hat, earrings and sun glasses i used it all the time.

Submitted by atayaleyna on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 09:28

No, I don't have any special accessories.

Submitted by batuhan kılınc on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 20:36

Information is my code on my yellow backpack

Submitted by mstfks on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 14:19

I have a special bracelet from Zanzibar. My friend gave me as a gift.

Submitted by SimoneZorzenon on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 21:07

I found the exercises on the site interesting. Very cool. The website is wide, with different types of activities. We can study reading, writing, listening and speaking. Very good.
Profile picture for user Maria kurt

Submitted by Maria kurt on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 13:48

Necklace is my favorite one !

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Tue, 16/03/2021 - 22:46

I like to wear earrings because they are pretty, I also like to wear jackets and coats for the cold weather.

Submitted by Kevin Medina on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 02:08

No, I don't have an accessory special.

Submitted by OMER OSMAN MOH… on Fri, 12/03/2021 - 19:15

Yes, I do. My favorite accessory is my rucksack, I use it to carry my laptop. I treat it like my best friend because we spend most day together.
Profile picture for user Enas Almzoghi

Submitted by Enas Almzoghi on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 15:15

yes. I have got a bracelet as a present from my cousin. it`s black and white. I wear it every day. I love it.

Submitted by Marianela C on Tue, 09/03/2021 - 21:48

Yes, I have a necklace my mom gave it to me.
Profile picture for user mirtha

Submitted by mirtha on Thu, 04/03/2021 - 21:29

I love a necklace my daughter gave me and a ring my boyfriend gave me.

Submitted by Eduard01 on Mon, 01/03/2021 - 03:34

i have very amazing cap for walk

Submitted by Mostafa Hasan on Tue, 23/02/2021 - 05:04

It's 15 days or maybe 15+ I'm not using my rucksack because I don't have school or anything to do outside till now.

Submitted by falakhmuhammad on Fri, 19/02/2021 - 07:59

My glasses are the accessory that is special for me because it is a gift from my father. My father gave that a year ago. The glasses are simple but elegant at the same time. What most I like about the glasses is that their lens can be automatically adjusted depending on the sunshine.

Submitted by zakismael on Wed, 10/02/2021 - 19:00

I wear my belt everyday to hold my trousers. So it's my favorite accesories or the accesories i use the most.

Submitted by User19 on Tue, 09/02/2021 - 22:15

Yes, I really love all my earrings. Every day I put me them. I couldn't live without them.

Submitted by Mobi on Sat, 30/01/2021 - 15:38

Yes.i'm sure about it that people have some accessories that like a lot becouse someone bought them for her/him

Submitted by DavidVentura1993 on Fri, 22/01/2021 - 10:54

I wear glasses every day because I can't see very well

Submitted by mohamedSamy on Thu, 21/01/2021 - 13:49

Yes, I have one bracelet and i love it so much and i wear it every day

Submitted by Leila77 on Sun, 17/01/2021 - 18:17

I have a beautiful gold necklace. It's a special one because it was a gift from my mother in my weddings.

Submitted by wonder_lady on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 13:30

I have a sling bag of black color since black is my favorite color. The bag quality is very good. I carry all my important cards in it. It has total 3 pockets. It is the best bag I've ever bought!

Submitted by Heba zedan on Wed, 13/01/2021 - 22:26

I have glasses.I can’t live without it.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 19:54

One of my special accessories is a pink cap, this have a logo from my favorite baseball team, it's called "Leones del Caracas". And it gives me many memories of my country.

Submitted by Arcangelo-Pereyra on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 21:35

i really enjoy it
Profile picture for user sangajamtsho

Submitted by sangajamtsho on Sun, 10/01/2021 - 06:57

last month i went to trekking with my friends, it was in high altitude, so i put a hat on my head and wear gloves on my hands to keep them warm. I put glasses to protect my eyes from sun and we carried a all things in rucksack.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 03:48

I have a necklace that is very special for me. Because my mother gave it to me.
Profile picture for user Weirdblast

Submitted by Weirdblast on Mon, 04/01/2021 - 23:47

Yes, I've got a ring for almost 8 years or perhaps more! It is really important for me. I hope I never lose it.

Submitted by sonlenfq on Fri, 01/01/2021 - 10:15

I have a set of accessories when I go to a seminar. I'm a lucky person who Company chooses a lucky number and it's my number when I register for the event.

Submitted by rafaelserret on Mon, 28/12/2020 - 02:48

i have a set of knives, i am sous chef

Submitted by felipehandrade on Fri, 25/12/2020 - 01:18

Yes I have! My camera because I'm photographer

Submitted by Wevellyn on Wed, 23/12/2020 - 13:05

I like belt and glass because I when I use they I look a elegant person. So all place that I go, I'm with my belt and glass.

Submitted by Aliz on Mon, 21/12/2020 - 05:53

I have many accessories. Among them, my favourite is rucksack.

Submitted by vanessa Rodri on Mon, 07/12/2020 - 22:43

I can't live without my glasses, they are like part of my body already !

Submitted by azzkrds on Mon, 07/12/2020 - 07:36

ı have a hat,scarf,gloves and sun glasses. i love using them. these accessories are my favorite.

Submitted by mehrnazzvr on Sat, 28/11/2020 - 17:32

I am very interested in my asseccories such earring and sun glasses. I used to useing this aseeccories
Profile picture for user zabiullah

Submitted by zabiullah on Fri, 27/11/2020 - 17:33

Thanks so much from your team. always keep us on new lessons. they can aid us to improve our knowledge. Yes exactly, I have some accessories that i have kept them. bxz somedays might can help us to do our work well and better. every new year i have bought some essential accessries that i need them. recently, i went to shops, they are located near my house. it was very cold day and i had to wear some coat and scarf in my neck to keep me warm. i bought new trousers as well a new hat. also my older brother ordered to buy new gloves and bought them...

Submitted by Khalid86487457 on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 12:45

always I wear bracelet and cap but not brand

Submitted by AprilApple on Thu, 19/11/2020 - 12:31

I have a hat, some earrings, a bag and some scarfs. I saw a rucksack that was sold cheaply last week in IKEA but I did not buy it because it was unnecessary for the moment.

Submitted by irvingfcl on Mon, 16/11/2020 - 21:26

Yes, I like my rucksack, because fistly It is small and easy for to use. Moreover, I can to carry much things how my books, laptop, file and pens

Submitted by IKI on Mon, 16/11/2020 - 04:23

Yes, I have a lot of bag and rucksack. I like my bags. And I always wear earrings and watch because I love it.

Submitted by ibtihalsafwan on Sun, 15/11/2020 - 06:51

Yes. I have this earrings since I was a little girl. I'm 32 now and I'm still wearing them.

Submitted by miftahsaadah08 on Sat, 14/11/2020 - 01:27

Yes, I have a lot of glasses because I am very confident in wearing them

Submitted by O'Prata on Fri, 13/11/2020 - 09:13

What's the difference between schoolbag and rucksack?