A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30

Submitted by mouna99 on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 14:45

I would to have Homemade banana cake and orange juice

Submitted by Muhammad Bagir on Sat, 16/05/2020 - 03:54

I think Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce is great

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 15:06

I'd like to have fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple, served with cream or ice cream, and steak with chips or salad at Tony's kitchen. *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Thu, 14/05/2020 - 13:24

I'd like a pão de queijo, like as bread of cheese.

Submitted by Kiomars on Tue, 12/05/2020 - 07:48

I'd like to have the fruit and vegetables, but i serve meat and rice a lot, for drinking just water is better to me and green tea. tnx

Submitted by Nyanko Neko on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 14:53

i would like to have an icream because the weather is so hot today ... Icream icream is the best right now. At night I prefer chicken soup to beef steak , chicken soup is so delicous , then i would like to have a cup of tea.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 03/05/2020 - 12:46

Excuse me, do you have a panini with tuna and a slice of tomato? ;)

Submitted by Phuc tran on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 11:07

I would like to have some meat an fish like grilled fish, steak with chips, chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing. Some vegetable like mushroom omelate, cheese and tomato pizza. Some swith like homemade banana cake, and chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. Some drinks like a cup of coffe or a cup of tea.

Submitted by Nam on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 09:07

I would like to have soup with brown bread for my appetizer and a steak with salad for my main course and then I would like to enjoy my dessert with chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. For drinking, I want sparkling water, please.

Submitted by Alfaprime on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 23:08

I would like to have meat and vegatables and then watermaloon.

Submitted by narcisa on Tue, 28/04/2020 - 11:02

I would like to have the fish of the day, for dessert I would like to have fresh fruit salad served with ice cream and a cup of coffee

Submitted by Christian on Thu, 23/04/2020 - 03:48

I would like to have a pizza and one ice cream please then I would like to have a bottle of water.

Submitted by Ronake on Sun, 19/04/2020 - 22:47

I would like to have the daily menu, Grilled fish. For dessert i would to have homemade banana cake, and to drink coffe.

Submitted by Berny Herrera on Wed, 15/04/2020 - 02:46

I´d like an hamburger but here, where I´m living now, it´s not possible although I go to the Grocerystore "Pulpería" is the current word in spanish, buy all the ingredients and prepare a Homemade one. And at the afternoons I take a cup of coffee. I´m not accustomed to take tea. I´ve heard in England drinking a cup of tea is so common, isn´t it?

Submitted by IGOR MELO on Thu, 09/04/2020 - 22:09

I would like to have coffee and bread.

Submitted by zabiullah on Wed, 08/04/2020 - 12:13

i prefer to have salad and a glass of joice during the morning but during the lunch i would rather have steak and some frish fruit...at night i would love to eat some vegetable and a bowl of soup mixed with fresh fruit.

Submitted by Tutor Ashraful on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 01:41

I would like to have vegetable chili, water and finally a cup of tea. I like vegetables very much.

Submitted by Ronald729 on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 10:56

I world like a steak with salad and cheese with tomato pizza,One oranger juice for my drinks,II will expect and enjoy this dinner.

Submitted by Mahmoud Gadelk… on Sat, 28/03/2020 - 15:25

I think I will have grilled fish with salad, for the dessert I 'll take a piece of homemade banana cake, and a bottle of water, please.

Submitted by OlaIELTS on Tue, 24/03/2020 - 14:53

I would like to have steak and chips with an orange juice as well as water.

Submitted by 함보민 on Mon, 16/03/2020 - 01:11

I would like to have steak with chips so much. I am hungry...

Hello 함보민

Thanks for your comment -- many days, I would make the same choice as you.

Would you mind putting your username in Roman letters (the alphabet used in English)? Since everyone on our site can read these letters, that way we will all know how to say your username.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

All the best

Submitted by HMida on Fri, 13/03/2020 - 14:23

Every saturday neight, we go to a restaurant in our city. The children prefer chips, pizza and coca. My wife and me choice a fish plat or steak.

Submitted by Sergei Baskakov on Wed, 04/03/2020 - 19:33

I like burgers and beer. They're made for each over =)

Submitted by pacha809 on Sun, 01/03/2020 - 11:03

Tomorrow, we're going to eat mussels with french fries. It's one of my favourite dishes. But I really like meat (steak, sausage, veal, pork...) and poultry (chicken, duck, rabbit...). So as you can see, I like to eat!!! My wife and I occasionally to restaurants only to celebrate an birthday, Mother's Day, St Valentine's Day or an other party we share with friends. Most of the time I cook at home.

Submitted by ademyonet on Sun, 09/02/2020 - 18:46

I like drinking grapes juice, natural spring water and ayran. This with drinks together I like eating fish and meat grill kinds everytime. But accounts is coming much. So I prefer I cook at home own.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 09/02/2020 - 13:09

I feel like having steak with chips or salad with a glass of wine! (๑•᎑•๑)

Submitted by Alaa Basha on Sun, 09/02/2020 - 06:08

I like having burger and salad pizza with a Pepsi. The dessert would be lovely if it's a strawberry ice-cream. At the end, sharing meal with loved people is what makes it worthy having.

Submitted by Farisasky on Tue, 04/02/2020 - 02:44

steak with chips sounds good and as a dessert chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce would be delicious

Submitted by MaryaSun on Fri, 17/01/2020 - 16:09

i would like to eat a Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and drink an orange juice :)

Submitted by Nisha Hari on Wed, 08/01/2020 - 06:08

I would like to watermelon juice.

Submitted by nverma on Thu, 02/01/2020 - 16:32

I would like to have Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce :)

Submitted by Magedelabd on Wed, 18/12/2019 - 13:44

I would like to have a meat pizza , green salad , shrimp soup and a chocolate cake .

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 15/12/2019 - 02:34

I'd like to have a piece of homemade banana cake and a cup of tea!

Submitted by shahhoseini on Sat, 14/12/2019 - 14:15

I'd like to have Grilled fish of the day with homemade banana cake, please.

Submitted by Laura390 on Mon, 09/12/2019 - 18:59

I like eat steak whit salad and chocolate ice cream..

Submitted by elit.sw on Tue, 26/11/2019 - 14:31

I'd like to have steak with salad and just water as drink.

Submitted by Thaohp on Tue, 12/11/2019 - 02:55

I’d like a cup of coffee with a little bit sugar and just some biscuits, please!

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 10/11/2019 - 08:08

Cheese and tomato pizza, please. That'll be all for now. ∩(´∀`)∩

Submitted by le van son on Sat, 09/11/2019 - 03:53

I want vegetarian chili, steak with chips and drink is beer. please!

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 04/11/2019 - 09:57

I'd like to have a homemade carrot cake and a cup of tea. ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

Submitted by Jim Faal on Thu, 31/10/2019 - 14:44

I'd would go in for mushroom omelette and a cup of still water.

Submitted by Abdelmouttalib on Wed, 25/09/2019 - 21:23

I would like grilled fish of day, water sparkling and fresh salade fruit with ice crime

Submitted by mattone85 on Tue, 24/09/2019 - 11:12

I’d like to have just one cup of coffe in the morning...in the evening I prefer steak with potatoes and some vegetables

Submitted by ahmad enabosey on Wed, 18/09/2019 - 09:58

I'd like to have juicily steak with salad and orange juice.

Submitted by Tama on Wed, 11/09/2019 - 16:08

I like a cup of coffee without sugar and steak with salad. Ahahaha, that's bad choice ya?

Submitted by Mr Zaw Htway on Tue, 10/09/2019 - 15:15

I think that The question is so easy but I must be try more and more to understand what that mean.

Submitted by Ahmad Bacha on Mon, 02/09/2019 - 13:46

The common food in our country is the cooked meat and vegetable,but I love steak with salad in addition a cup of wine, mmmm yummy

Submitted by bawk san aung on Thu, 22/08/2019 - 04:43

Our traditional meal is the best for me as it's less oil and but sometimes i also want to taste differences after ours.

Submitted by shahramuteng on Sun, 18/08/2019 - 14:27

I want to have shrimp and mushroom pizza with a huge double cheese burger with a glass of cola!! it's too much? "I want to" or "I like to", But honestly speaking, I can't eat all of them together!