An application form

Learn how to fill in an application form.

Reading text

Library card application

First name MIKE
Last name ESPOSA-HERNANDEZ
Date of birth 08/11/1991
Address 4 CHARLES ROAD, GLOUCESTER
Postcode GL1 3ZE
Phone 07796 345678
Email m.esposa@example.com

I declare the information provided is correct.

Signature Mike Esposa-Hernandez

Date 03/07/2018

Your checklist

Have you got everything you need?

[ ✔ ] a passport photo

[ ✔ ] a copy of my passport or other photo ID

[ ✔ ] proof of address

Your card will be issued within 15 days and sent to the address provided.

Tips

1. It's a good idea to write in capital letters so it’s easy to read, except for your email address and signature.

2. For dates, in the UK we usually write them DD/MM/YYYY (day-month-year). So, for 1 September 2018 you write 01/09/2018. In the United States it is MM/DD/YYYY so you write 09/01/2018.

3. If you don't understand every word on the form, don't panic. You can probably guess what information you need to write. Ask someone for help if you need to.

Do you need to improve your English writing skills?
Join thousands of learners from around the world who are improving their English writing skills with our live online classes and personal tutoring courses.

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by Roo on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 13:05

The last form I have filled was a bank account closing form. I have filled that form 2 months ago because it is causing me lots of trouble so I had to close it and for closing it I had to visit Bank because there is no online facility for closing an account.

Submitted by German on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 02:13

The last form that I filled in was the form for receiving information about a master degree in London.

Submitted by Sawyu Nwe on Sat, 02/01/2021 - 08:22

I filled the last form to take online exam for my English courses two weeks ago.

Submitted by shahimian on Thu, 17/12/2020 - 03:30

I filled application form of English course 3 months ago.

Submitted by manco on Wed, 16/12/2020 - 13:55

this quiz is not good
Profile picture for user Adli Hijazi

Submitted by Adli Hijazi on Fri, 11/12/2020 - 12:43

The last form I filled in was a scholarship form for university

Submitted by Myathtwe on Wed, 09/12/2020 - 17:07

I was filled in personal form to visit China in 2019.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Thu, 03/12/2020 - 09:37

I filled last form in yesterday for entering to ielts english speaking training.

Submitted by Hazelwood on Fri, 20/11/2020 - 18:56

The last form I filled in was for British Councill profile on this website a few days ago.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Thu, 12/11/2020 - 07:24

I filled last form about 2 years ago when I was studying 1th course in my university. I filled a library card application. I wrote my name, last name , phone and email. It is same as this card.

Submitted by miemiev on Thu, 05/11/2020 - 17:30

I don't really remember the last form I filled in but for sure it was happen for the last 2 years.

Submitted by Nurieta on Wed, 28/10/2020 - 10:13

Hi, the last form I filled in was an application form in the shool of my daugther.

Submitted by Ibi on Fri, 23/10/2020 - 17:31

My last form that filled in was for entry a restaurant. I had to fill it out due to covid-19 controlling.

Submitted by raginirags on Thu, 22/10/2020 - 13:46

The last form that i filled was my admission form at my college.

Submitted by Babydoll on Tue, 20/10/2020 - 20:37

I have recently changed my Surgery (GP) on that time I filled my form, which was really easy and straightforward.

Submitted by Moon Wathan on Wed, 07/10/2020 - 16:08

The last form I filled in was CV form for my friend to apply job.

Submitted by joselo on Sun, 04/10/2020 - 19:16

Frankly I don´t remember the last time I filled a form. It was probably when I traveled to Chile last year and had to fill some forms at the airport and at the check-in in the hotel in Santiago
Profile picture for user anguiluciana

Submitted by anguiluciana on Tue, 22/09/2020 - 04:04

It was the last year. I filled an application form for the national library in Lima-Peru. It was great, fast and easy. The national library in Lima is very beautiful, big inside. They had a machine and my card was ready in 2 minutes after filled the form.

Submitted by Lena on Mon, 14/09/2020 - 09:56

I can't remember the last form I filled in. Probably it was a form to create a website account.

Submitted by OlaFlower on Wed, 19/08/2020 - 05:31

I am always filling out some forms: for phone apllications or to create a website account. In most cases when you are a registered member or an account owner you have an access to more information and you can take more actions on the website.

Submitted by Andrea Hernandez on Thu, 13/08/2020 - 13:04

I don't remember the last time that I filled in a form. Usually, I filled in a form on the online website for different issues, for example, new websites, games, job applications, etc.

Submitted by fariba on Tue, 11/08/2020 - 09:03

I has filled Last form which was an application form for UN.

Submitted by shironeiko on Mon, 10/08/2020 - 13:57

Two days ago I filled in Health declaration paper because of covid-19. After that I can comeback to my college for new semester. The form consist of present adress, health status (symptoms), contact status. All of students in my college have to complete this form, too.

Submitted by Maria19 on Sat, 08/08/2020 - 14:49

The last form I filled out was in the super market. For a membership card.

Submitted by Venus on Mon, 03/08/2020 - 07:22

The CV form is the latest form I have filled as far as I know.

Submitted by Phan Bao Dung on Sun, 02/08/2020 - 19:51

The last form I filled in was the medical declaration form at my local.

Submitted by Mai Khin Nway Shein on Sun, 26/07/2020 - 18:16

The last form I filled was a CV for my promotion.

Submitted by walotaibi on Sun, 19/07/2020 - 00:03

The last form I filled was a form for Amazon application. I think that because I can not remember what was the last form so I wrote the Amazon form.

Submitted by Youssef Er-rafay on Sat, 18/07/2020 - 11:09

The last form i filled was for a cop job and didn’t get it thank god.

Submitted by fatfat on Wed, 08/07/2020 - 11:22

The last form that I filled for British Councill online course 2 days ago
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Submitted by Hennadii on Sat, 27/06/2020 - 18:44

The last form I filled in was my British Council profile on this very site ))

Submitted by Sushmita Verma on Fri, 26/06/2020 - 16:44

The last form I filled in was for a fund raiser tambola game. There was not really much to fill in apart from a story related to numbers, which unfortunately I didnt have.

Submitted by hana ykt on Wed, 24/06/2020 - 12:13

My last form was probably filled up my online shopping membership. Actually I was not interested in it before. But I filled up it because I couldn't go shopping in Coronavirus for a long time. I registered for multiple online shopping on that day. And I am looking for clothes, accessories and cosmetics almost everyday. I haven't bought anything yet but It is really fun to see and feel. Until now, I was very afraid of leaking personal information, so I tried not to write it as much as possible. But this thinking seems old!! When I asked my friends, most of them used it frequently and enjoyed it. It seems that other countries are becoming more cashless than Japan. I think there are still many people who thinking like me. They will be reassured if there are decrease to online frauds and crimes. Are there too few online crimes in your country? I hope that measures will be further developed. Of course, we shold manage own personal information well.

Submitted by sakura on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 18:16

I filled a school assignment two days ago. That was the question of how to teach Japanese to Japanese learners (foreigners). It was very difficult and very difficult. Due to the influence of corona, my university became an online class during the spring semester. I honestly hate online classes. This is because the line condition becomes bad and many troubles occur. There are other problems such as having a lot of homework. Also, in one class, there is an opportunity for group work and presentations. At that time, use the zoom function to talk. If I go to university as usual, I can talk with everyone on the spot. However, zoom has a time lag. I think that I haven't been able to have a good conversation because of such internet troubles.When a problem peculiar to the Internet occurs in this way, I lose my motivation and do not want to do the assignment . In addition, the stress of not being able to meet your friends accumulates and makes I more motivated. I am motivated by having friends in the same space and working hard together. Every day I hope the corona will settle down and the university will begin.

Submitted by Omer_moh on Tue, 23/06/2020 - 14:52

3 days ago I filled online form for British council online course.

Submitted by Dilnoza Sulaymonova on Fri, 12/06/2020 - 07:46

The last form that I submitted to british council log in

Submitted by eshan.saif on Tue, 02/06/2020 - 21:32

The last form that I filled up is the admission form of a skill development course.

Submitted by Leonardo Lisboa on Sat, 30/05/2020 - 06:44

The form that I submited to british council log in.

Submitted by c.lopes23 on Mon, 18/05/2020 - 17:43

I start a new post graduate and need to fill its

Submitted by BOU Hamid on Fri, 08/05/2020 - 00:59

My last form was for registration to the university.

Submitted by MAP on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 19:05

I was filling a form in the last one year ago when I went to open a bank account.

Submitted by hieu on Tue, 05/05/2020 - 03:01

I don't exactly remember what form I filled in. But probably It is the register bank form. Because sometimes I have to pay the school fee
hi dear , how are you , i am dinesh sharma from india ,, i am new here , can we become friends for english learning ,,,

Submitted by aml96 on Sat, 02/05/2020 - 13:49

I applied in UNV i hope to be volunteer it is different in my career and my CV also afford self discipline

Submitted by Ladan on Fri, 24/04/2020 - 00:10

My last form was learningenglish registration

Submitted by ann1047 on Tue, 21/04/2020 - 10:16

The last form I filled was a rigistration form on Learn English British Council.

Submitted by Reza 2020 on Mon, 20/04/2020 - 03:11

The last form that I filled was about university registration from.

Submitted by Emily Mellor on Sat, 18/04/2020 - 11:43

The last form I filled in was a registration form to approve me as a member of video chat with my friends last night

Submitted by TRAN TRIET on Sat, 11/04/2020 - 10:50

The last form I filled in is Email

Submitted by Thesan on Tue, 07/04/2020 - 14:16

Last form I filled was on this site